Jefra Bland (Beauty)

JEDI

u8dv.jpg

Name (Age): Jefra Bland (23)
Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe
Current Residence: Campbellsville, Ky.
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning the title of Miss Kentucky Teen USA 2009 and making the Top 15 at Miss Teen USA.
Inspiration in Life: My dad, Jeff Bland, who overcame his 20 year prescription drug addiction and turned his life around into helping sponsor other recovering men and women.
Hobbies: Traveling, hunting and pageants.
Pet Peeves: People who have bad teeth and smack their gum.
3 Words to Describe You: Outspoken, charismatic and fierce.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A disposable toothbrush, leather journal for writing and a photo of my family because they are the toughest people I know.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Chelsea Meissner as far as being a country girl and Kim Spradlin when it comes to being ballsy with big moves.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The million dollar prize—I’m a broke college girl who is tired of eating Ramen noodles and wants to pay off my student loans and to open up a drug rehab with my dad. Also, to prove that pageant girls aren’t just cute faces, we are also smart.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m in shape and can last in challenges.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: In my 22 years of life, I have already survived cervical cancer, losing everything financially, the disease of addiction and more. It takes a fighter to survive this world and that’s what I am.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself a Beauty. In my opinion, beauty is far more than just skin deep and true beauty comes from the heart.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think to win the game of survivor, you have to have a combination of all three. It takes a well-rounded person, who is quick to react in situations, can strategize and form alliances and can handle the physical endurance of the game.

Watch Jefra's Cast Video!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name