Maggie

lisa winning is a disgrace to bb

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem why I can't make a list is because I haven't seen enough of Big Brother's past to decide.

I can guarentee Will would be my number one. I have yet to fully see Danielle in her own season and the same can be said for Allison. I've seen bits and pieces but its not enough to conjure a list. But from what I've seen I can say the best players, in my opinion were.

1. Dr. Will

2. Maggie

3. Drew

4. Boogie

5. Undecided here. I want to say Danielle, but I want to see her in Season 3 first.

maybe not even top 20 lol

but between will or maggie i wont be upset if they are consider best of alltime. but that janelle crap is biggest bullcrap ever

I wouldn't call Jannelle that because I loved watching her. But in terms of gameplay in season 6, there wasn't much she could do. So, I do believe it was debatable whether she was a good player or not. But if season seven didn't make you say she sucked, something's wrong.

so true lol

season 7 confirmed for me she sucked

No, I would absolutely not consider Maggie as one of the best players in BB history. I would, however, consider her one of the luckiest.

It just so happened that the turning point in the game was when she got Howie to nominate James instead of one of the nerd herd. Howie wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is what I am calling luck. Had Rachel or Kaysar, for example, been HOH that week, members of Maggie's alliance would have gone up and out -- and would have suffered in terms of numbers.

thats not luck its called working idiots her winning hoh to seal kaysar fate the next week was skills. her encouraging ivette to hate sov was skills maggie > all

Janelle was a great competitor, but not much of a gameplayer/strategist. Will was a gameplayer/strategist, and not much of a competitor. Same with Maggie. That's why Maggie and Will have a win apiece and only two competition wins between them, yet Janelle won something like 8 or 10 competitions and never made it past the final 3 in two tries. Hell, Will never won a single competition and stillhas the strongest case for the best player ever, in my opinion.

Yeah, thats a point people brought up as well. What I usually said for this was, Rachel was in the house at the time. She could have done something, but she didn't because Maggie was too good. Maggie was a true manipulator and she showed her skills once more convincing Kaysar to let go of the button and then getting him evicted.

When Maggie and Eric were up side by side, I kept hoping someone came up with the idea to evict Maggie. With Eric they know what they are up against and it's not that great. But with Maggie, you really didn't know.

please get janelle bb comps wins crap out here. what the point of winning comps if you dont win the big comp that matters which is the game. maggie didnt get to compete in allstar because she was more than that she was a legend. janelle was one of the worst bb player ever

However, working idiots does not make you a genius or great BB player.

then WILL wouldnt be a genius either. but like i said allison was the most complete bb player. she could win comps and lie her azz off with best of them

The way I see it, she worked over Howie, Rachel, Janelle and Kaysar all at the same time when got Kaysar outed. And I do think she was truly the driving force behind that move. She then also got Kaysar to let go of that button. I recall her convincing him that James was the next one gone anyway. And once again she worked over Rachel, Janelle and Howie when she got James and Sarah up. How? Any one of them could have easily told Howie that its a dumb move, but they didn't.

most of janelle comp wins cause hg were throwing comps in allstars. and her win in redo hoh comp in sason six was biggest piece of crap ever

Hmmm.....I think the people in Will's season were generally smarter than the people in the nerd herd. Will truly did know how to manipulate. I was never convinced that Maggie ever really knew what she was doing (generally speaking). In terms of her own alliance, yes, I think she knew which buttons to push and had her fingers crossed that it would take her far (turns out she was right).

The way I see it, she worked over Howie, Rachel, Janelle and Kaysar all at the same time when got Kaysar outed. And I do think she was truly the driving force behind that move. She then also got Kaysar to let go of that button. I recall her convincing him that James was the next one gone anyway. And once again she worked over Rachel, Janelle and Howie when she got James and Sarah up. How? Any one of them could have easily told Howie that its a dumb move, but they didn't.
they dont want to give maggie credit . her winning the game imho is working them over. she not only won she whoop them
Hmmm.....I think the people in Will's season were generally smarter than the people in the nerd herd. Will truly did know how to manipulate. I was never convinced that Maggie ever really knew what she was doing (generally speaking). In terms of her own alliance, yes, I think she knew which buttons to push and had her fingers crossed that it would take her far (turns out she was right).
yeah his season was light years smarter

what i dont get his how three dumbest bb players made into allstars?marcellushowiekaysarfan favorites are not they werent allstar material

Well, in her season the only smart players I can really think of are, Kaysar and Rachel. James was quite smart but I don' think he was ever played by Maggie.
are you having a howie moment lol. james was played by maggie constantly even admitted he could never figure her out

letting go that button is top three dumb bb move.

Archived