Fantasy League

sunny

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: does anyone know when the fantasy league sign up starts? I thought in years past you signed up in the weeks before it starts, but I can't find anything about it. It's one of my favorite parts of the show!

I've played every season and this is the first time they haven't had it up on the CBS Survivor site- what gives?? In the past it's always been up by now, but they don't count the first week so either they're taking a little longer to get everything "up and running" or they've decided not to do it this season. :(

Does anyone have any info on the fantasy league they could share?

They are going to do Fantasy League this year it's just a matter of when... Here is a screen shot of the site and you can see it say's fantasy and it's blacked out...

survivorfl.jpg

Nebartist also has a Survivor Predictions:

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...hp?showforum=40

It's right here at Mortys. It has nothing to do with CBS and the only prize is bragging rights but the one for BB6 was a lot of fun.

If you miss a week or two don't worry you can catch up with a good week....I went from the most points one week to the least points the next...lol....Come join and see where you get to in the points board. :D:):P

yeah, same here. i fill the form out and it i click register and the form comes up again with the password fields empty

UPDATE!!: i was reading the rules and registration doesnt start until Noon Today, Eastern time!!!

yeah, same here. i fill the form out and it i click register and the form comes up again with the password fields empty

UPDATE!!: i was reading the rules and registration doesnt start until Noon Today, Eastern time!!!

Thanks for the info...I was starting to get REALLY frustrated cuz the same thing was happening to me! :angry:

it starts after the next episode

and it kept telling me page could not be displayed but when i finally got into it, my choices were all there.

It still won't let me in I put in my ID code and PW and it won't go to the next page! When did you get in? DO I just keep trying? Is anyone else having this problem?

I managed to get registered through the CBS.com form and then I had to register again for Survivor Fantasy. I can't even get a team together. I keep getting a message saying the website may be experiencing "technical difficulties." I have several friends who want to play and we were going to have our own tribe this year. I thought I read that the points start with the 9/22 episode. That's tomorrow!!!!! Any suggestions from anybody? Is anyone else getting the same notice?

I, too, am still not able to get in. It just keeps going back to registration. HOW did anyone get past the registration page???? Please help!

I think all of us are in the same boat here! I guess we should just try on the hour. Try tomorrow morning! If ANYONE gets through give us the OK that it is finally working. I tried to put a complaint in to the web site but they haven't gotten back to me. I want to start my own tribe too! This is so annoying, they wait forever to put it up and then when they do it doesn't work right!! LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is excited about doing this! Come on CBS! :P

I, too, am still not able to get in. It just keeps going back to registration. HOW did anyone get past the registration page???? Please help!

To register, you have to first register with CBS. I guess this is something new they are trying to do. If you click on the Official Rules, it will tell you the exact website to access. Once you register with CBS, then you get to go back and register with Survivor. Fun, huh? It was about the most confusing thing I've ever done. AND, I still can't access the Fantasy League to set up my team. This SUCKS!

That works! Thanks, Teach! Here's the address: www.cbs.com/info/user_services/registration/register.php

Now I can't get into Fantasy! Lol! Guess I just need more patience!

I registered from that website and still it won't let me log in! What am I doing wrong??

I registered from that website and still it won't let me log in! What am I doing wrong??

nothing, we can't login either. At least we are registered. CBS is getting suckier (is that a word?) by the day! If you watched BB6 you know what I mean with all the fish on live feeds and the stupid "summer of secrets" bull crap!! It was soooo predictable.

Still can't get my picks either :angry:

Finally let me register under a different name and password, get to the picks (which is totally different than the last several seasons- didn't give me the option for private or public tribe) and then won't accept my picks. CBS must have someone different running things....