SPOILERS: Two and a Half Men

I think this show is by far the funniest comedy on television right now. Scrubs has a close second. I think where television is lacking the most these days is comedys I'm just glad this one is still around. I find myself laughing the whole time.

Guest XandraSkye
I finally caught an episode of this the other night and it is funny. I might pick up this sitcom since I'm losing "Everybody Loves Raymond" next season. And maybe I'll get lucky and they will release the first 2 seasons on DVD and I can get caught up.
Guest ranster627

This is a fantastic show, and I just can't get that theme song out of my head ...

Men, men, men, men ... you know the rest! :wink:

I don't know what this is up against but, my hubby and I really like this show... unfortunetly... we rarely see it. :(

Guest Anonymous
This is a fantastic show, and I just can't get that theme song out of my head ...

Men, men, men, men ... you know the rest! :wink:

Oh, now I can't get that theme song outta my head. Thanks, Ranster! :wink:

And yes, this is a funny, funny show. Jon Cryer is all grown up!! Love Charlie Sheen's skinny little legs.

Guest Anonymous
sorry about that Ginger ... men men men men ....

By the way, Ranster, I went to bed with that darn song stuck in my brain...good thing I like it! men men men men men... :wink:

You are evil, ranster!!! :twisted:

• 4 months later...
Guest ranster627

Two and a Half Men (CBS): Renewed: Airing Mondays at 9 p.m.

Note: All titles of TaaHM are usually changed during shooting

08/30 - Episode 3.01 - Weekend in Bangkok with Two Olympic Gymnasts [Airing September 19]: After Alan falls off the roof trying to fix the satellite dish, Charlie volunteers to look after Jake for the weekend. Source: CBS

08/19 - Episode 3.0? - King of Traffic Donuts (FKA "You Can Count On Me"): Alan goes to meet with the principal at Jake's school because he apparently teased a girl with large breasts. While in the waiting room, Alan meets her mother who also has large breasts and cannot control himself. Meanwhile, Alan left Charlie in charge of the phones at his office and he hires a masseuse.

09/05 - Balls in a Bucket: Evelyn brings Mona to meet Alan and finds him with his trousers down and hands bandaged. Charlie tries to use Jake to get a date with a single mother named Betsy, but Jake is no help.

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

OH, THOSE CRAZY KIDS!: As if a cursory glance at a few tabloid covers hadn't already told us, Charlie Sheen confirmed for David Letterman on The Late Show that he and wife Denise Richards are trying to work things out. The reason for their marital woes? "I was a gigantic ass," the Two and a Half Men star said. That much, we could have figured out for ourselves.

• 3 months later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE

Episode Detail: Two and a Half Men: That Special Tug

Airings: CBS - Monday, January 09, 09:00 PM

Charlie goes to a psychiatrist (Jane Lynch) to try and learn how to deal with Alan's emotional problems. Terry: Andrea Bendewald. Beth: Valerie Azlynn.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Two and a Half Men (CBS) Updated on January 8

> Renewed. Airing Mondays at 9 p.m.

• 12/09 - That Special Tug (fka "Breakdown") [Airing January 9]: Alan doesn't take it too well when he realizes Jake no longer needs him. His sad story helps him and Charlie pick up some girls.
  • 01/08 - How's Your Couscous: Charlie goes to win Mia back, who wanted him to stop eating meat, to find she has taken a job in New York. While trying to make flight reservations to find Mia in New York, Diane says all the right things and he forgets about Mia.

01/12 - Jake's Party: Alan is dating Kandi, who is in her early twenties and lives in a small apartment with multiple young roommates. When Alan spends the night on her mattress on the floor, her other roommates and cat walk over them to use the bathroom. There is a birthday party, presumably Jake's, and Charlie tries to pick up a soccer mom.

• 3 weeks later...

01/24 - Award: Jake, Alan and Evelyn accompany Charlie to an awards ceremony, where he is drinking heavily. Charlie doesn't seem happy that Archie Baldwin, seven time award winner, will be singing a medley of the nominees before they present the "Jingle of the Year Award."

• 1 month later...

02/28 - Kandi Fight: Charlie brings a pie to a woman in prison.

• 3 weeks later...

03/13 - The Un-cheater: Alan and Judith meet with Jake's teacher, Francine, about his lack of interest in school. To Judith's disgust, Alan and Francine hit it off. Jake joins the drama club. Charlie lies for Alan when he starts dating Francine and Kandi at the same time.

03/17 - Part One: At a bar, Charlie approaches a beautiful and sexy woman in her 30s, Maria. He describes how he will seduce her and not call her afterwards, so he decides to spare them both the trouble. Maria walks away thinking that she just wanted to have sex. Charlie gives out the number to a Korean dry cleaner, Mr. Park, when asked for his number. Mr. Park is fed up of all the women calling and asking for Charlie. Mia is back at the dance studio and tells Charlie she wants to talk to him. He is so fixated on Mia that he passes on two other ballerinas.

03/21 - Part Two: Alan and Charlie shop for an engagement ring.

• 1 month later...

can i post discussions in here? if not, please move my post to the appropriate area!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! last nite's episode was one of the funniest! they are a bit risque.....BUT it does get you laughing! i almost peed my pants at the step stool comment! would have loved it more if jake said it in person........i don't care how close they come to the line, they better NEVER change this show!!!

• 3 months later...

> Airing Mondays at 9 p.m. The show was renewed for the 2006-07 season and will remain in its timeslot.

07/22 - Episode 4.01 - Welcome Home: Charlie meets fun-loving Tina during a party at his house.

08/02 - Episode 4.02 - Who's Vod Kanockers: Alan freaks out when Charlie's latest flame carries a police service revolver, which she constantly misplaces.

Two and a Half Men returns Monday September 18 at 9pm EST on CBS.

• 2 weeks later...

08/17 - Episode 4.03 - Take Care of Your Mother: Charlie pretends to be a surfer to impress Dottie and wipes out on a small surf. A big, good-looking lifeguard named Sam rescues him. Charlie tries to kiss Sam out of reflex during mouth to mouth, who gets the wrong idea. A few days later, Sam checks up on Charlie and invites him for a walk on the pier and coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

08/27 - Episode 4.04 - Role Model: Kandi has a new boyfriend, a lawyer, and is suing Alan. Alan kidnaps Chester, his ex-wife's dog.

09/03 - Episode 4.05

09/03 - Episode 4.06 - Lydia: Charlie's latest flame, Lydia, resembles his mother's personality. Lydia has two little boys: Andy (10) and Joey (8).

• 3 weeks later...

> Airing Mondays at 9 p.m. This season will have 24 episodes.

08/02 - Episode 4.02 - Who's Vod Kanockers [Airing September 25]: Alan freaks out when Charlie's latest flame carries a police service revolver, which she constantly misplaces.

08/17 - Episode 4.03 - The Sea is a Harsh Mistress (fka Take Care of Your Mother) [Airing October 2]: Charlie pretends to be a surfer to impress Dottie and wipes out on a small surf. A big, good-looking lifeguard named Sam rescues him. Charlie tries to kiss Sam out of reflex during mouth to mouth, who gets the wrong idea. A few days later, Sam checks up on Charlie and invites him for a walk on the pier and coffee.

08/27 - Episode 4.04 - Hey, That's My Kimono (fka Role Model) [Airing October 9]: Kandi has a new boyfriend, a lawyer, and is suing Alan. Alan kidnaps Chester, his ex-wife's dog.

09/21 - Episode 4.05 - A Live Woman of Proven Fertility [Airing October 16]: Alan and Charlie bond with Judith's new fianc

• 2 weeks later...

09/28 - Episode 4.07 - Berta's Daughter: Berta's daughter Naomi tells her she is pregnant. Berta and Charlie go to Ronald's run-down house, where there is a car on blocks, trash cans lined up next to the front door. Charlie looks in a trash can, sees a lot of empty boxes of cold medicine and Berta realizes it's a meth lab in the house. Ronald comes to the door and Berta questions him as to what he's going to do about her daughter. He starts trying to reason with her, saying he doesn't want his wife to find out when there is a small explosion in the house.

10/05 - Episode 4.08 - Charlie Vs. Jake: Jake brings a pretty twelve-year-old girl named Taylor home to hang out and chats on instant message with her while in the living room together, completely confusing Charlie. While she is out of the room, Charlie gets Jake to admit that he likes her. When Taylor's mom comes to pick her up, Jake makes Charlie promise not to hit on her, but when Charlie sees how gorgeous she is, he tells Jake to forget it. Meanwhile, Alan is mistaken for a burglar, jumps in the ocean to escape policemen and their dogs then is brought home by two of the policemen to determine if he really does live there.