Season 2: Episode 2.06: I Wish I Could Forget You

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

FROM SpoilerFix

Episode 2.06: Title Unknown

Airdate: Fall 2005

09/08 - Susan tries to get Zach arrested, but Mike doesn't back her up. Carlos is in court again with his lawyer. One of the housewives gets mixed up in a firefight. Another housewife goes to a hotel with her man, but requests they sleep in separate rooms. Source: SpoilerFix.com

FROM SpoilerFix

Episode 2.06: Title Unknown

Airdate: Fall 2005

09/21 - George will go to three women's houses, flowers in hand, where he will be immediately rejected by each. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 1 month later...

Episode 2.06: I Wish I Could Forget You

Airdate: November 6, 2005

• 10/02 - A sweeps subplot involving Edie's 6-year-old son and her romance with Susan's ex-husband, Karl, will take center stage on the show starting on Sunday. "There will be a huge crack in the relationship between Karl and Edie that has direct implications for Susan," Cherry said. "For all her bravado there is a lifetime of hurt [Edie]. That's something we are going to reveal very slowly and something that Nicollette is great at playing." Source: MSNBC
  • 10/31 - David tries to convince Gaby to leave Carlos and run away with him. Bree and George start dating and eventually consummate their relationship. Mike and Susan break up when Mike learns that Susan paid for Zach to go away. Source: ABC
  • 10/24 - As Carlos continues serving his jail sentence, Gabrielle valiantly tries to free him. Meanwhile Mike and Susan face a crisis in their relationship, and Paul Young returns. Guest starring are Lesley Ann Warren as Sophie Bremmer, Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg, Joely Fisher as Nina Fletcher, Sam Lloyd as Dr. Goldfine, Adrian Pasdar as David Bradley, Robert Clendenin as Louis the Stalker, Bruce Katzman as the judge, Scott Atlkinson as cop no. 1, Charlie Babcock as Stu and Betty Murphy as Mrs. Fromme. Source: ABC
  • 10/24 - While Gaby tries to spring Carlos from jail, Michael and Susan face a crisis in their relationship, and Susan's mother (Lesley Ann Warren) returns, as does Paul Young. Meanwhile, Bree's horrified about her feelings for George. David Bradley: Adrian Pasdar. Nina Fletcher: Joely Fisher. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 10/17 - Lesley Ann Warren, Joely Fisher and Adrian Pasdar guest star. Source: ABC
  • 09/21 - George will go to three women's houses, flowers in hand, where he will be immediately rejected by each. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 09/08 - Susan tries to get Zach arrested, but Mike doesn't back her up. Carlos is in court again with his lawyer. One of the housewives gets mixed up in a firefight. Another housewife goes to a hotel with her man, but requests they sleep in separate rooms. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Spoilerfix.com

I was wondering the same thing ranster?!? I'm choosing to believe he didn't but, it's not out of question, especially with his character.

Edited by CeCiMom

Guest ranster627

I do remember her adjusting herself, but then again that could be normal for anyone waking up .... things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name