Your Best Moment of BB15

vannatc1

My BEST moment of BB15 was during the Roller Derby competition and BB sprayed out something and Andy said is that the BEST you got and then immediately said I'm kidding I'm kidding. Then ALL hell broke loose and Andy was down for the count. I couldn't stop laughing. I even caught myself thinking there you go Andy! LOL It was like the BBGods came to help use pay back the little rat boy. It was SO dang funny.

I also love how FAST the comp was. Otherwise it could have went on all night. I knew when there was water all over the floor it was very close to the end for these 2.

You know Ronnie MUST be jealous of Ratboy Andy. I think Ronnie was out about 5th on his season? They figured him out almost right away. I just can't believe the couldn't see that with Andy. I'm good at reading people. He would have stuck out to me.

What is your favorite moment?

Even though I'm not a Gina Marie fan, my favorite moment was when she put Aaryn in her place in the HOH room. lmao.

I think it was the week Jessie lost it and was stirring the pot???? Aaryn was being herself (rude & hateful) and said something to GM like, "You're still talking? Gawd." When GM came back at her, she realized she was steppin' in it big time and tried to leave the room in a big huff. . .but GM wasn't havin' any of THAT either. Aaryn was desperately trying to find a way to save face and I enjoyed her discomfort immensely. lol Is that bad of me? :giggle:

Maybe if Aaryn had had someone like GM in her life when she was growing up, she would have learned to not let her mouth write a check her a$$ can't cash. Maybe she's an only child?? An older sister can teach a girl a lot of valuable lessons growing up. . .at least that's what I've heard. :cool2:

My favorite was after the mattress flipping incident when Amanda was standing in the doorway putting Aaryn in her place. Probably one of the last times during the season that I liked Amanda.

Ohhh, yeah! I forgot about that one. Also a favorite of mine!

One of the best moments -- watching two men cry over evicting another man (McCrae and Andy over voting out Judd the 1st time).

I could not stop laughing.

Yea, McDiddle probably secured himself a place in BB history with that one, being the only straight guy to cry over evicting another man. :animated_rotfl:

When Nick was evicted and GM lost it. When she was yelling in the kitchen about the cock a roaches hiding in the bedroom. Then that led to the bed flipping and Amanda giving it to Aaryn so the whole night I guess was my favorite this season.

My fav moments were when Elissa won POV in the OTEV comp and when she was a serious bad a$$ in the wall HOH comp. My heart was pounding and I loved the moment when Amanda realized she couldn't control Elissa's nominations. Completely priceless.

My fav moments were when Elissa won POV in the OTEV comp and when she was a serious bad a$$ in the wall HOH comp. My heart was pounding and I loved the moment when Amanda realized she couldn't control Elissa's nominations. Completely priceless.

yes! my favorite ,too..i also loved how Andy was freaking out because he couldn't control her either!

I have to say my favorite part of this season was Elissa..she won comps and ran her own hoh..the first person to play the way she wanted instead of going with the "house" or Helen and Ratboy..i loved how mad everyone got when they couldn't control her..and she played without swearing or saying vile racist things or saying disgusting things or being an a-hole to anyone ..she didn't bully or make fun ..she did get her digs in when she was over the b.s. most the time she did it in such a way it went right over their heads..i loved her sarcasm..people were so wrong about her..she didn't miss a thing she just chose to not hang with people who behaved like lunatic children..i admired her determination to do things her way..now i can't wait for her to get AF and then she can go back to her lovely family..run her wellness center ..sounds like a good life to me :2thumbsup::D

The night of the bed-flipping incident but not why you think.

BEFORE Aaryn flipped the bed, Kaitlin made a very profound statement. Kaitlin - "I feel like I'm back in high school but on the other side." Aaryn - "You mean like on the loser side?"

At that point it was obvious neither one of them had ever found themselves in that position before that night. When Helen won HOH, Aaryn, GM, Kaitlin and Jeremy were hiding out in the square bedroom because the tables had just turned on them and they didn't know how to handle it. When Kaitlin made that statement is when Aaryn lost it and flipped the mattress. It was a very telling moment for me. They were used to be the most popular kids in school and my guess is they did their own fair share of bullying back then because it seemed to come too easy for them. They were confronted with a situation that was foreign to them.

Like I've always said, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. lol

It's a sad testament to BB 15 when us posters can hardly think of any favorite moments to share.

This thread has been on Morty's for about 6 days... and we barely have a page and a 1/2 of comments.

I know it is sad. I know that we posters have concentrated on the negative comments and actions of these people but this year has been like no other. I was actually sitting here thinking and it was hard to come up with one. I think the people this year took the game to a personal level like never before and at times it was hard to watch. I do not wish anything bad on any of them, I think they will be dealing with the fallout of what was said and done for quite awhile they don't need me to add my 2 cents.