Tuesday, September 17 Live Feed Updates

morty

8:48PMBBT Sounds like Spencer went to the WC to #1 and he did not turn off his mic or turn the water on. We get a brief sound clip of it. Andy and GM are still painting.

8:52PMBBT Andy announces he is making a "Where's Waldo?" Dinosaur. Spencer is picking his ears. GM's dinosaur is bright blue. Andy says he hasn't packed yet.

9:05 PM BBT Andy has decided to drink. Spencer says he is drinking all his beers right before the show tomorrow. GM is still painting. Andy is freaking out over not being able to find a bottle opener. Five minutes later he finds one.

9:15 PM BBT Andy says that if they jury asks him anything unrelated to the game if he is in the final 2, he will tell them to sit down. Andy then admits to having all the seasons of Scooby-Doo on DVD. Spencer laughs at him.

9:25 PM BBT HG bashing going on. Andy is mad Mccrae stole his stuff. They talk crap about Amanda and Elissa, the usual things about the usual suspects. Spencer says Helen is bad news. Andy says he likes Helen.

9:35 PM BBT Our final 3 are now playing BS for the night. This is serious. Not much going on in the way of talking.

9:40 PM BBT Spencer swears and exceptional amount when calling Andy out on some BS. This prompts BB to turn on the drill Sargent voice. It yells "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!" Spencer laughs and doesn't know what to say back.

9:55PM BBT The game is over. Spencer puts butter away. Andy rearranges the cards. Spencer won the game of bs btw he is proud because Andy always wins.

10:05PM BBT GM and Andy alone in the WC discussing what they will say during the finale. Andy says that they think the jury will respect the two of them more for taking each other over Spencer. Gm goes over all the shady things Spencer has done from saying he would fold in the veto comp to other lies Spencer has told. They agree that there is no other person either of them would want in the final 2 over each other. They entered the house together and want to leave together.

10:15 PM GM discusses Spencer coming up to her and telling her she can't win against Andy. They compare notes and confirm that he told them the same things. They talk about visiting each other's hometowns. GM says I hope Nick likes dumb girls. Andy tells her she isn't dumb she is just more street smart.

10:25 PM BBT Andy hammers it home that Spencer could very well beat them both in a landslide if either of them take the easy way out by taking him. GM agrees with him. Spencer walks in and talks about how bad he smells (thanks for that). They move into the KT and Andy tells something to get off. BB comes on the speakers and says "that's what she said"

10:35 PM BBT Spencer and Andy talk about all the alliances Andy was in and left Spencer out of. Andy coaxes Spencer's ego by telling him only the exterminators meant anything to him.

10:55 PM BBT Andy and Spencer call the brenchel army to their tv sets. They say they hate the brenchel army and that they can go eff themselves. Spencer takes it a step further by saying if you are a fan of Elissa you are not a fan of BB. I will not repeat the rest of what he said as it is so inappropriate.

11:10 PM BBT Spencer keeps checking the SR for his stomach pill. Gm is getting ready to get in the shower. She is brushing pieces of her hair she has laid out on the ironing board. I think they are extensions. Spencer leaves the SR with more beer. They now 11 beers for tomorrow.

11:25 PM BBT The boys are talking about bedroom activities and are going into detail. Andy talks about Nick being the only guy outside this house that he would get with. Then continues to go into detail about his exes. Spencer keeps asking more questions.

11:40 PM BBT Andy is effectively drunk. He mixed two beers together in his big mug. They continue on in there deeply sexual conversation.

11:50 PM BBT Andy starts talking about the F word (the term for homosexual individuals) and how everyone called him that word but Spencer....I dont know if he is exaggerating to be funny or if he believes that.

11:55 PM BBT Andy wants to play BS drunk. He throws one of the statues they painted to see if it would break. It didn't. Andy is on his 8th beer. Spencer is on beer 4.

Here's the BIG day we've been waiting for:

Wednesday, September 18 The Big Brother 15 Live Finale & More!

And have you remembered to thank our updaters? So far there were: 6Borders, BBCanadaFan, bbcanfan222, BBLuver, BBLurkerPlus, BigSister15, CajunBoiler, Cathy, CAVEgirl, CoDkiller87, Crawford, crazynak, Dade, Debra749, debmcc34, DRG, Drummer1, EmilyCaitlin, Fuskie, GeorgeCTV, Goldylucks, gsmall99, GwennyLou, IndigoAquarius, JackyStacky, jayman228, JEDI, jennain2003, JzWmn, kakidoodle, Kekila, kitten_200, Kronnie, laladoopiedu, LoneTWolf, loripav, LynLyn, MissCrisECN, NiteSlacker, NotTheRealWes, nslisa, omahaguy, Phortune, pierceka, PlasticCastle, Relevart, SAUCY1, sassy2565, Sayre, scarletkate, SeaLilly, Slimcruz, smartyparty, snancypants, sparklet, Spikes_Luv, SueNRob, tojingka, TranCutie, valleyofthesun, varm, VinTanner2, WesternU, and ZuZuMamou.

Did I miss you? Please let me know so your name appears on the final update. And a HUGE THANK YOU from me,

-Morty