Andy - Week 12 (HoH + PoV)

Marty

Australian BB would never work here. A few people may like it but the vast majority would never go for it. We believe in competition and the Aussie ideal of everyone should get along so that everyone can have a satisfying game experience would not make it through the first month of ratings.

There are some things I would like to see adopted from their game, like the budget for food and the food comps to earn food for the whole house.

Is there a way to watch the Australian BB? So they didn't hold competitions??

My 1 cent if Andy did win HOH, puts GM & McCrea on the block, McCrea wins POV then spencer up and voted out. McCrea wins final HOH and out goes Andy, GM and Mcnasty in final2

I co-sign that!

They are all on YouTube. They are on episode 39 though I think so it may take a while to catch up, but well worth it!

Oh ok thanks! I'm watching BB Canada now and then I will move on to Australia. Do they have the live feeds? Is this the first BB Australia?

Oh ok thanks! I'm watching BB Canada now and then I will move on to Australia. Do they have the live feeds? Is this the first BB Australia?

I don't know if they have live feeds, but the show is on every weekday night, so there is a lot of coverage. This is the first year I have watched it, but it has been on for a while. I really like it...lots of great personalities and it is different from US because they nominate six houseguests each week ( they are prohibited from discussing who they are nominating at any time) an then the public votes to save their favorite player and the one with the least saves leaves. The have some comps for food and nomination super powers and such.

I don't know if they have live feeds, but the show is on every weekday night, so there is a lot of coverage. This is the first year I have watched it, but it has been on for a while. I really like it...lots of great personalities and it is different from US because they nominate six houseguests each week ( they are prohibited from discussing who they are nominating at any time) an then the public votes to save their favorite player and the one with the least saves leaves. The have some comps for food and nomination super powers and such.

It sounds interesting. Thanks for the info. I plan to watch it!

PS Have you watched any other BBs besides US and Australia? There seem to be a LOT of different ones out there. I hope they are all on youtube.