Jury House? Rumours....

ZylNyl

Just curious, what rumours are you hearing about the Big Brother Jurors? I am hearing that:

1. Elissa is NOT in the Jury House.

2. Jeremy was called into the Jury House, as Elissa is not there - to fill Elissas spot.

3. Amanda has charged someone with Defamation case?

..............................................so what are you hearing? What is true, and what is FALSE? Lets clear up some of the Gossip.

I'm surprised there aren't MORE rumors... since BB brings out the :stirthepot: ers

After suffering thru this season -- I think we're owed a couple of hours of Live Feeds in the Jury House while

we're waiting for Wed. nites TV show

I also heard that Amanda is filing a defamation suit against Chenbot on last night BBAD McRae ack it ...did not hear anything about Elissa tho

Also in seasons past we have always seen scenes from the jury house... Why not this year??? Hmm

I also heard that Amanda is filing a defamation suit against Chenbot on last night BBAD McRae ack it ...did not hear anything about Elissa tho

Also in seasons past we have always seen scenes from the jury house... Why not this year??? Hmm

How would McCrae know anything about that? He has not seen or spoken to Amanda since she left. Also, the HG sign pages and pages of waivers, I doubt she would have had a chance to file any lawsuits. And Elissa most likely IS in jury or at the very least may be sequestered elsewhere. If she is not she forfeits all pay from this season.

At the end of tonights show Julie said we would see the jury house on tomorrow's show I think.