Visiting BB Winner?

a_starry_night

Forgive me if this is already posted elsewhere, I haven't kept up with the feeds/threads lately as this season is a wash. I probably won't even remember 2/3rd of these folks next year.

Anyways, I prefer when they recap us on old BB stars and do all stars personally, when they can pick from the best.

Julie mentioned next week a former BB winner would be entering the house/hosting a comp/something like that - any ideas or confirmations? I'm guessing maybe Rachel to torment the HGs in a Pandora's box but I have no idea. Anyone have any guesses or know anything I've missed?

It would be more logical for it to be Rachel. That would really stir them all up and I can imagine the vile bashing of her and Elissa that would be heard after she left. They would be able to go on and on with it for days!

I think Zingbot is female.

As much as i wish that I've seen the last of Rachel, she is exactly what that lot deserves. I hope it's her. :)

Hahaha! Good point. If she thinks she's a match for GM, she's in for a rude awakening. "GM don't play." Lol. NOTHING is too low for her when going for the jugular. Gutter trash smack down.

:animated_rotfl: Dan really did get robbed on that BB.

I would agree, but when Dan gave Ian his "grandfather's" watch or something to earn Ian's trust and boldly lied, he just went too far. The hg's should not be allowed to give each other personal items for votes. Just like they are not allowed to bring cash into the house, they should not be allowed to bring in any jewelry. Amanda receiving Elissa's wedding or engagement ring as collateral was unfair to Aaryn, although in this particular case no real damage was done, IME . :rolleyes: