GinaMArie - DE/Week 11 (Nominated)

straykat

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She went all out to win that is why she is injured. Give her credit...I do for her heart and grit. And she looks exactly her age not ten years older at all. She has the sort of face that is pretty from some angles and just ok from others.

OK

Bum foot, slashed knee with stitches

I've read she's washed dishes and made meals while limping around.

Have the guys helped at all ?

just wondering

Sadly no...I would have thought atleast Judd would have helped her out. He seems the most likely to have some compassion for women, but I was wrong. As badly as she is beaten up most normal men wouldn't let her lift a finger, but look at what is left in the house. That being said...if the exterminators were smart they would vote her out this week so they have a better shot at beating McRae.

If GM ends up going out for her interview with Julie this week or next, it will be interesting to see if she brings up the racism issue with her. If she does, that means Amanda is getting very special treatment. If she doesn't, that means that Aaryn is taking the fall for all of them.

If GM ends up going out for her interview with Julie this week or next, it will be interesting to see if she brings up the racism issue with her. If she does, that means Amanda is getting very special treatment. If she doesn't, that means that Aaryn is taking the fall for all of them.

I'd bet $100 dollars Julie will not show that clip of GM whispering ''nigger insurance'', which by that action shows GM knew what she was saying. ;)

instant karma! she's so jealous o Candice it's humorous :figment:

The envy is disturbing, it's not Candice fault that she's been crowned a beauty Queen on a state level (Miss Louisianna) twice; once as a teen and once as an adult....poor GM has never won a paegent worthy of her admitting.

She claims she was a "dancer" but she can't tell the world where, but Candice was an actual dancer for the NFL Houston Texans according to the facts.

Jealousy and envy fuels a lot of peoples misbehavior, jealousy can lead to racist behavior where an HG will mock Candice's pretty brown skin-tone and then go use some artificial cream to slather on their own skin to make themselves appear darker than their own actual color......or calling someone fat due to their curvaceous body and then go purge and vomit to maintain their own weight.

Karma is a cruel bird and I admit I enjoy watching this ugly woman continuously injure herself while being so hateful and vile.

The envy is disturbing, it's not Candice fault that she's been crowned a beauty Queen on a state level (Miss Louisianna) twice; once as a teen and once as an adult....poor GM has never won a paegent worthy of her admitting.

She claims she was a "dancer" but she can't tell the world where, but Candice was an actual dancer for the NFL Houston Texans according to the facts.

Jealousy and envy fuels a lot of peoples misbehavior, jealousy can lead to racist behavior where an HG will mock Candice's pretty brown skin-tone and then go use some artificial cream to slather on their own skin to make themselves appear darker than their own actual color......or calling someone fat due to their curvaceous body and then go purge and vomit to maintain their own weight.

Karma is a cruel bird and I admit I enjoy watching this ugly woman continuously injure herself while being so hateful and vile.

ITA! GM has been jealous of Candice since the begining..with good reason Candice is beautiful inside and out..GM with her fake hair , liposuction, and eating disorder is a hot mess..add that to her complete ignorance of the ugly and racist things she says and it's no wonder she's so jealous ! :disgust:

OK

Bum foot, slashed knee with stitches

I've read she's washed dishes and made meals while limping around.

Have the guys helped at all ?

just wondering

these are the most worthless bunch of guys around ..i don't think Rat boy or Fat boy have ever done a dish in their life Judd and mcdirty are just plain lazy! none of them have an ounce of respect or women.. :censored: