GinaMArie - DE/Week 11 (Nominated)

straykat

I'm not sad about GM being the target. I'm actually happy about it because now that means McCrae has a chance to make it to the end. Which will be the only outcome I'll be happy with.

I'm just confused why SHE is the target over McCrae this week.

I would of thought for sure it was McCrae since she's part of the "Exterminator" alliance.

When will the girls on BB ever learn????

I'm pretty sure McCrae is still the target before GM. Spencer is putting those two up because he wants to keep up the appearance of a boy's alliance. McCrae has to win veto to stay. They all know he has an F2 deal with everyone but Spencer and have compared notes.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sad about GM being the target. I'm actually happy about it because now that means McCrae has a chance to make it to the end. Which will be the only outcome I'll be happy with.

I'm just confused why SHE is the target over McCrae this week.

I would of thought for sure it was McCrae since she's part of the "Exterminator" alliance.

When will the girls on BB ever learn????

GM is the target over Mc because she's a female. It's a male alliance dominatng now. She was selected to be the last female because the guys all agreed that they hate Elissa more, and couldn't trust her to do as they want.

The girls will never learn their lesson because they go to the extreme on both ends. They either love and flirt with the males too much or want to form a girls alliance. You have to swim in the middle to be a female and get to the end. All of the female BB winners worked well with both male and female hgs.

I am pretty sure they want to get out McCrae out next.

I do admire that when GM is on the block she has a good attitude and say... ya I get it.

She is a good sport in the game.

Andy and spencer and judd will cut ginamarie loose in a heartbeat unless she wins comps. Once mccrae is gone; she is the target.

Exactly my take

Most Staten Island girls do. And most of us Jersey girls, too!

Go GM!

I get ya Joisey LOL

At this point they all need to keep the person that they think will get the least votes and forget who you are aligned with.

I have no idea with this jury WHO but I would not want to go to the end with McCrae with Amanda in the jury and with her waiting to grab half the money.

Here's my two cents regarding GM. While she has said some absolutely abhorrent things, I tend to take it more with a grain of salt than with Aaryn. I think GM is poorly educated, and may actually have dealt with some disabilities. I believe she is the product of a limited environment. Aaryn on the other hand, has had many more opportunities and is just plain malicious.

I think when GM lashes out, she goes to the limited tools she has in her arsenal. It's what she knows. I also believe that if she is not put on the offensive, put down or feel threatened/attacked (whether perceived or true), she could probably get along with just about anyone.

For those reasons, I am okay with her still being in the game. She recognizes her shortcomings and has capitalized on her physical abilities. I wish her luck, in this game and in life.

ginamarie did her best to explain it to amanda that she put them on the block because they were a team, etc.....amanda didn't get it or didn't choose to get it. My take on it is, if ginamarie could do it wth couldn't the others have done it? she did it with little effort, too. I give her credit.

ginamarie did her best to explain it to amanda that she put them on the block because they were a team, etc.....amanda didn't get it or didn't choose to get it. My take on it is, if ginamarie could do it wth couldn't the others have done it? she did it little effort, too. I give her credit.

Amanda could not get past her own thought process of "No one should have the audacity to nominate me." The game play from the beginning was to get rid of the potential partners such as Nick, Jeremy and Howard so I don't get why she couldn't understand that she and McC had to be pulled apart too. Amanda really wanted to think GM was her stupid puppet, but GM outsmarted her and technically that makes her smarter.

The difference with GM and other players in the house is she never displayed any behaviors of entitlement. Sure, she is rough around the edges, but she never dictated who stayed or didn't and went along with the house up until last night. She played the game and won when she could unlike Amanda and others in the house.

I bet it will be a PR nightmare for CBS if GM the racist wins BB15 !! :stirthepot:

They handled their women haters and homophobics pretty well, I'm sure they'll handle this. If they want to, they can just sweep it all under the carpet like they did for Amanda.

The only nightmare that CBS has is trying to find a crew for the next BB that will bring in as many ratings as this group has.

I bet it will be a PR nightmare for CBS if GM the racist wins BB15 !! :stirthepot:

Yeah. I'm not sure about that. She really - according to what I've read here - had the most egregious comment of the season in that area. People seem to have let it and her slide and went after aaryn mostly so maybe it won't come back on her. I think that maybe people consider ginamarie ignorant. Really ignorant. They blame her mouth on not knowing better. I disagree. She lacks verbal skills but she knows that and lots of people lack verbal skills. I think that of them all, given the chance, ginamarie is probably the most charismatic of the bunch. People laugh at her but she laughs at herself first.

Yeah. I'm not sure about that. She really - according to what I've read here - had the most egregious comment of the season in that area. People seem to have let it and her slide and went after aaryn mostly so maybe it won't come back on her. I think that maybe people consider ginamarie ignorant. Really ignorant. They blame her mouth on not knowing better. I disagree. She lacks verbal skills but she knows that and lots of people lack verbal skills. I think that of them all, given the chance, ginamarie is probably the most charismatic of the bunch. People laugh at her but she laughs at herself first.

I think you got her down pat, Slim! She's EXACTLY like a LOT of New York "Metropolitan" BLONDES...play dumb, look dumb, act dumb all the while taking in the enemies and learning their weaknesses so when you get the power you KNOW how to use it, and revert back to the "blonde" thing quick fast and in a hurry so no one catches on!

Dumb like a FOX!!

They handled their women haters and homophobics pretty well, I'm sure they'll handle this. If they want to, they can just sweep it all under the carpet like they did for Amanda. And Candyland.

The only nightmare that CBS has is trying to find a crew for the next BB that will bring in as many ratings as this group has.

I don't think GM is dumb or foxy.. I just think she's soooo much a Statin Island girl and so niave and uneducated (by that I mean unworldly), that she truly doesnt realize any of her comments are not PC or are off color.. I think she is so desperate to be accepted that she acts the life of the party with whoever she's with.

I'm not making excuses for her nor I'm I agreeing with her, just stating an observation. Hope her family sees this too and encourages her to get some help...

I don't think GM is dumb or foxy.. I just think she's soooo much a Statin Island girl and so niave and uneducated (by that I mean unworldly), that she truly doesnt realize any of her comments are not PC or are off color.. I think she is so desperate to be accepted that she acts the life of the party with whoever she's with.

I'm not making excuses for her nor I'm I agreeing with her, just stating an observation. Hope her family sees this too and encourages her to get some help...

I agree she is uneducated and probably grew up in some underdeveloped neighborhood, but it's Staten Island, a NYC boro not the backwoods of Arkansas. There are many educated and famous people from S.I.

She's also a Maxim girl and I'm sure that she had to leave S.I. for other magazine shoots too and those dreaded pageants.

i'm sorry but she is that dumb ..dumber than a box of rocks ..people from Statin Island are not ignorant..she's got maybe one brain cell left..she knows what she say's is wrong but she doesn't care ...i can't wait till Nick tells her to get to steppin.. :disgust: if she did win she would just spend it on more fake hair and more liposuction when she should get therapy for her eating disorder :giggle:

ginamarie did her best to explain it to amanda that she put them on the block because they were a team, etc.....amanda didn't get it or didn't choose to get it. My take on it is, if ginamarie could do it wth couldn't the others have done it? she did it with little effort, too. I give her credit.

and as she told Amanda, IT WAS HER OWN IDEA...What ever her IQ she figured that one out for herself.

i'm sorry but she is that dumb ..dumber than a box of rocks ..people from Statin Island are not ignorant..she's got maybe one brain cell left..she knows what she say's is wrong but she doesn't care ...i can't wait till Nick tells her to get to steppin.. :disgust: if she did win she would just spend it on more fake hair and more liposuction when she should get therapy for her eating disorder :giggle:

I agree. She's got a big problem (many of them). She made dinner for the guys last night and sat there watching them eat...the look on her face was "how soon can I get the chain off (to McCrae) and get to steppin in the bathroom to the toiler". And her and the Nick thing is beyond sad anymore.

I agree. As much as I hate some of the things she has said a part of me wants her to win. If she isn't trying to "fit in" she is a pretty nice girl. I hope she wins the game.