GinaMArie - DE/Week 11 (Nominated)

straykat

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM is having to pack Elissa's things. :D

she's so jealous of Elissas clothes ..eat your heart out dumba##..she's going to be on the block soon and she can get to steppin out the door..Julie better give her the same as she did Aaryn ..because she's even worse..she went easy on Amanda because Allison G. is her friend ..speaks volumes about her :disgust:

I guess Amanda did not know the rules well enough or do good math. She managed to swing a tie vote and GM got to break that tie. In the argument those two had, she said that GM would not get to vote against her but given the tie....she would have done better to have made an alliance there. Too bad she did not realize that Andy could see the body fluids on the sheets of the power couple

she's so jealous of Elissas clothes ..eat your heart out dumba##..she's going to be on the block soon and she can get to steppin out the door..Julie better give her the same as she did Aaryn ..because she's even worse..she went easy on Amanda because Allison G. is her friend ..speaks volumes about her :disgust:

I totally agree, Edieann. This piece of loud-mouthed Staten Island trash needs to answer for a lot. She walks around the place acting like she has bigger balls than all the guys. Can't wait for her to find herself on the block beside McCrae or Judd, whoever Spencer puts up. The boys all have a final four alliance and I'm sure they've had enough of this skanks trashy talk.

GM is having to pack Elissa's things. :D

If I were Elissa, I'd double and triple check for missing items and/or damage. Not only that, I'd wash every single item before putting them on again. I wouldn't trust SIT not to wear them first or rub them against any orifice or any filthy dirty item she can find. Hell, she may even give them to Spencer to chew on before they send them to Elissa.

Go GM!

The only place this loud-mouthed, trash-spewing piece of shit is going is on the block next to McCrae or Judd. Can't wait for her to be blindsided by her own extermination company.

I have a serious question to ask...

How is calling GM so many nasty names any better than what she does?

I'm not trying to be a smartass here... I'm asking a serious question.

I also don't like what GM, Amanda and Aaryn said in the house but how does calling her Staten Island Trash make us any better than her?

How is that any different than what she called Elissa this week when she got mad?

You are all mad at GM so you are calling her nasty names and cutting her down.

How does that make sense?

Once again, I'm not trying to make trouble. I'm just trying to make people see the double standard of it all.

In my big brother heart of hearts, I hope that ginamarie perseveres and wins the 500K. I absolutely hate that she says the things that she says and talks the way that she talks and I wish that she would stop it because there is no way in hell that a person with any self-respect would condone that kind of behaviour from anyone. Basically, we don't have much from which to choose. They are all pretty bad. What to do?

I also don't like what GM, Amanda and Aaryn said in the house but how does calling her Staten Island Trash make us any better than her?

How is that any different than what she called Elissa this week when she got mad?

Once again, I'm not trying to make trouble. I'm just trying to make people see the double standard of it all.

Good points.

In my big brother heart of hearts, I hope that ginamarie perseveres and wins the 500K. I absolutely hate that she says the things that she says and talks the way that she talks and I wish that she would stop it because there is no way in hell that a person with any self-respect would condone that kind of behaviour from anyone. Basically, we don't have much from which to choose. They are all pretty bad. What to do?

She has said some very vile things. I don't care if she wins or loses, but I hope that all of the trash talkers learn something from their behavior when they look back at the show. The only one I don't see having any regret would be Spencer. I think GinaMarie has the capacity to feel remorse, and I think she will.

Thanks, Roli.

I also believe GM will feel remorse for what she said. I also believe Aaryn and Amanda will as well.

The reason I don't trash talk these people is because I wonder if someone followed me around with a camera 24/7 for 90 days if there wouldn't be something that comes out of my mouth that isn't the nicest thing?

There is a guy I work with that I do not like and I know I bad mouth him some times. Which might make me come off as a bitch.

So, who am I to judge?

Now, I do know that I have never made a racist comment in my life because I've never seen why the color of someone's skin matters. IMO, there are truly only two types of people in this world.. Good people and Assholes.

Your racial background, your religious beliefs and your political affliations don't really mean a thing.

If you are decent human being, you are a decent human being. And if you aren't, you aren't.

I'm glad you see this, and I'm hoping the "good" people will answer this.

Barbie, you are witnessing hypocrisy at its best.

I just laugh at it all!!!!!!

Thanks, Roli.

I also believe GM will feel remorse for what she said. I also believe Aaryn and Amanda will as well.

The reason I don't trash talk these people is because I wonder if someone followed me around with a camera 24/7 for 90 days if there wouldn't be something that comes out of my mouth that isn't the nicest thing?

There is a guy I work with that I do not like and I know I bad mouth him some times. Which might make me come off as a bitch.

So, who am I to judge?

Now, I do know that I have never made a racist comment in my life because I've never seen why the color of someone's skin matters. IMO, there are truly only two types of people in this world.. Good people and Assholes.

Your racial background, your religious beliefs and your political affliations don't really mean a thing.

If you are decent human being, you are a decent human being. And if you aren't, you aren't.

This sounds good but a tad unrealistic when it comes to big brother. People judge people in the big brother house. It has been that way from the first season. It is part of it. People judge houseguests by what they say, how they act and how they look. Some people judge one person for one thing and judge other people for judging others for something else. ROFLMAO

The other site I belong to (where I run my BB Fantasy League, and I'm losing horribly), my friend posted that GM is the target this week.

I'm totally confused. When did Spencer, Judd and Andy kick her to the curb in favor of McCrae?

I thought for sure if McCrae didn't win POV this week he was for sure gone.

GM will be on the block, and that's all I care about in the BB house today. Hopefully she won't win the POV tomorrow and will exit Tuesday. She was not only a horrible HoH both times, but a racist all the time. Her winning any prize money will totally piss me off, so I am looking forward to seeing those guys send her out of there next week.

I'm not sad about GM being the target. I'm actually happy about it because now that means McCrae has a chance to make it to the end. Which will be the only outcome I'll be happy with.

I'm just confused why SHE is the target over McCrae this week.

I would of thought for sure it was McCrae since she's part of the "Exterminator" alliance.

When will the girls on BB ever learn????