Judd - DE/Week 11 (DE PoV Winner) - (Repl. Nom) - Evicted (Sep. 11) - Juror #7

NYROSE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judd needs to really get in McCrae's head before he goes and tells Cray that he was the target this time and last time. He needs to tell him he needs to get out Andy Pandy.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze get Andy out.

ITA..why hasn't judd spilled the beans? Rat boy Andy needs to go!!! :animated_bouncy:

Why ?

Judd got an opportunity to go and mingle with jury members in a setting outside of the BBhouse environment were the game is played.

he was allowed to come back in the game....he's standing there during a comp with Helen giving him intel on who to trust and other info.

That's just my opinion.

Judd got an opportunity to go and mingle with jury members in a setting outside of the BBhouse environment were the game is played.

he was allowed to come back in the game....he's standing there during a comp with Helen giving him intel on who to trust and other info.

That's just my opinion.

Well the producers set the rules so Judd did not cheat like Barry Bonds or Lance Armstrong. ;)

Judd has a plan with McCrea to save himself....

How is that going to work? If McCrea votes out GM and Andy votes out Judd it's going to be a tie and Spencer will (or should) sent Judd packing.

J U Double D - is on the BLOCK

Did they just have the Veto ceremony??

How is that going to work? If McCrea votes out GM and Andy votes out Judd it's going to be a tie and Spencer will (or should) sent Judd packing.

Did they just have the Veto ceremony??

No clue but on the feeds last night he went to McCrae and said "don't be mad at me I have a plan"......I guess he just went off on McCrae after the Veto ceremony a few minutes ago...let's see.

No clue but on the feeds last night he went to McCrae and said "don't be mad at me I have a plan"......I guess he just went off on McCrae after the Veto ceremony a few minutes ago...let's see

So do you think the fight at the Veto ceremony was staged?

2m331cg.jpg

:animated_bouncy: