Judd - DE/Week 11 (DE PoV Winner) - (Repl. Nom) - Evicted (Sep. 11) - Juror #7

NYROSE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't love judd but I don't dislike him all that much either. Judd is a lot of nothing to me. Just okay. Fine with me if he wins. Fine with me if he doesn't. I do think that judd is strange and very unpredictable. Not in a good way.

Strange, yes.. but I think he's the most genuine of the remaining HGs.. I'd rather he win than any of the others...

I think he was confiding in her and he thought he had an alliance with her. Could that be it, because I am not really sure why he is so mad at her other than he is just joining in on the bashing because that's what he do and that's what they all do. It's been a mob mentality from day one in the house.

that "mob mentality" is another way of saying "voting with the house"

They ALL voted him out. Not just Elissa.

it's easier to blame everything on Elissa ..the houseguests left act as if she killed their mother.. i don't understand the hate spewing out of Andy ..she never did anything to that rat.but then some people on the boards are just as bad as him and they have never met her! Helen never used Elissa anymore than she used anybody in the house ..and they do have a friendship as well as Candice ..i bet they are having a great time in the beautiful jury house..without the creeps in the bbhouse!

Elissa will get favorite player ..so eat your heart out haters! :clap: love you BBLOVER! :D

No one liked her in the house. Helen used her.

that's not entirely true ..Helen used evertyone ..i bet they are relaxing in the jury house with Candice and jesse and even Aaryn..it's got to be relaxing after hanging with the crappy guys in the bbhouse..oh i orgot Amanda, too! :D

that's not entirely true ..Helen used evertyone ..i bet they are relaxing in the jury house with Candice and jesse and even Aaryn..it's got to be relaxing after hanging with the crappy guys in the bbhouse..oh i orgot Amanda, too! :D

Not trying to fight with you but Helen did use Elissa and constantly talked about how Elissa was screwing up her game. The only reason Elissa was saved during the first week is Helen and the rest of the alliance figured out that she would be the MVP every week and they saved her to use her MVP as power. Elissa even said that she knew they were using her because she would win the MVP and she said that it was fine as long as it got her further in the game. That is one of the things that turned me off to Elissa. Everyone knew that she would be MVP every week and Elissa was unable to parlay that advantage into any kind of power. Helen parlayed Elissa MVP into power for herself. In their alliance, Helen made all the decisions and made all the moves. I can't remember a single decision or ideal that Elissa had that was adopted by Helen or their alliance. When Aaryn was about to be voted out, Helen told Aaryn that if Helen and Elissa saved her, Aaryn would have to do what "they" told her if she won HOH. She never asked Elissa if she agreed, she told her what to do. When Aaryn won HOH, Helen told Aaryn what to do. I don't remember Elissa having any say in the matter.

^^^Exactly! Great post, Joystick.

Thank you.

Since this is the Judd thread, I am glad Judd didn't use the veto on Elissa because it would have put a huge target on his back. Anyone who uses a veto after you get to under 10 HG is broadcasting that they are a duo and have a definite final 2 deal unless there is a clear alliance. I don't think he will make final 2, but I think if he would have used that veto, he would be on the block this week.

Thank you.

Since this is the Judd thread, I am glad Judd didn't use the veto on Elissa because it would have put a huge target on his back. Anyone who uses a veto after you get to under 10 HG is broadcasting that they are a duo and have a definite final 2 deal unless there is a clear alliance. I don't think he will make final 2, but I think if he would have used that veto, he would be on the block this week.

Plus, I don't think any of them really liked her and just wanted her out of the house.

Back to judd:

I honestly do not know what to think of judd. Is he mean? Is he sweet? Is he more deceitful than he appears?

There's something about him that's a little "off". A bit of a Jekyl/Hyde thing, I think. I can't put my finger on it, but I wouldn't trust him in the real world. Strangely, I'd trust him in the game a lot more than real-life.

I would love for Judd to win POV and take down GM and Andy would go up. GM and Judd could vote out Andy.

Andy is destined to win the brain HOH and POV's coming up and he has too many votes in the jury.

I would love for Judd to win POV and take down GM and Andy would go up. GM and Judd could vote out Andy.

Andy is destined to win the brain HOH and POV's coming up and he has too many votes in the jury.

Would Judd be willing to do this? I like this plan. Any time I went over it in my head I kept coming up with either McC or GM leaving, but Andy leaving is so much better. This will also make Spencer the fish out of water.

If someone uses the POV, Spencer would probably try to put himself up since he is so used to sitting in the chair.

Judd needs to really get in McCrae's head before he goes and tells Cray that he was the target this time and last time. He needs to tell him he needs to get out Andy Pandy.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze get Andy out.