Judd - DE/Week 11 (DE PoV Winner) - (Repl. Nom) - Evicted (Sep. 11) - Juror #7

NYROSE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one liked her in the house. Helen used her.

Agree. They didn't like her because she thought that she was better than them. In some ways, she was more advanced in life than them or on another level; they knew that, as well. It did not work in her favor. Helen did use her; ruthlessly.

Agree. They didn't like her because she thought that she was better than them. In some ways, she was more advanced in life than them or on another level; they knew that, as well. It did not work in her favor. Helen did use her; ruthlessly.

I think they didn't like her because of her connections and possibly because if she was intelligent she hid it well and came off as an airhead most of the time.

I think they didn't like her because of her connections and possibly because if she was intelligent she hid it well and came off as an airhead most of the time.

None of them should be expecting a call from MENSA. Intelligence was a complete stranger to BB15.

She walked around the first weeks in a daze, hanging on to Helen. Like Candice she came in with that attitude and it hurt their games.

Helen protected her initially. Elissa would have gone had it not been for MVP and helen. elissa outlasted them all except for ginamarie.

That would be interesting. How would the votes play?

Oh I don't think they will be in the F2 at all. Those are just my favorites for today. puppylick.gif

and I am always wrong about the jury so I don't even try to guess anymore.

I like Judd, and don't really care what he says about Elissa, because face it....She voted him out. Why does he owe her anything?

I loved that he secured his place in the F5 by winning the POV. Way to go Judd! And I LOVED hearing Elissa beg him to use the POV on her. She has some nerve, and he knew it.

They ALL voted him out. Not just Elissa.

I think he was confiding in her and he thought he had an alliance with her. Could that be it, because I am not really sure why he is so mad at her other than he is just joining in on the bashing because that's what he do and that's what they all do. It's been a mob mentality from day one in the house.

I think he was confiding in her and he thought he had an alliance with her. Could that be it, because I am not really sure why he is so mad at her other than he is just joining in on the bashing because that's what he do and that's what they all do. It's been a mob mentality from day one in the house.

I really think that is it right there! People tend to live up or down to your expectations. In this season a few of them were big cussers and it rubbed off. instead of people trying to be civilized they just wanted to "hang out" and the profanity got worse as the days wore on. Judd, bless his heart, would be a horrible juror in real life because he would believe what the juror next to him said instead of forming a complete sentence in his head.

Shaking my head at the lack of brain cells by any of them.