BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here she is without any make-up, looks like her nose is the same. Wow make up and airbrushing is pretty amazing

julie-chen-the-talk.jpg

I think as people age they look different. As times change/modernize they look different. Makeup and techniques change which make women look different. I bet you she is full of crap and did not have any major surgery to change her looks. I think she is milking this thing for all it's worth.

Thank you MLaw, but I did watch The Talk as well...it's just apparent that others here didn't and just want to say nasty half-truths about Julie Chen without educating themselves with enough information to make an intelligent comment. Bashing, racism, bullying is not just confined to the BB house.....

Thank you MLaw, but I did watch The Talk as well...it's just apparent that others here didn't and just want to say nasty half-truths about Julie Chen without educating themselves with enough information to make an intelligent comment. Bashing, racism, bullying is not just confined to the BB house.....

What the heck are you talking about? Sorry but I am in a bed mood. I swear if I get called a racist one more time for saying something nice about someone the Sheeple don't like or criticizing someone they do like. eeeeeeek

tmi.gif

11:40PM BBT: They discuss BB14 and who should have one. McCrae says Dan had a bitter jury. Spencer tells Andy that he could do it, he could win over Spencer. Andy says his family knows he is HoH now. Andy says he wonders if his family knows he won veto. We finally have confirmation that Andy has won veto.

Confirmed: Andy won PoV.

What the heck are you talking about? Sorry but I am in a bed mood. I swear if I get called a racist one more time for saying something nice about someone the Sheeple don't like or criticizing someone they do like. eeeeeeek

tmi.gif

Unless you have multiple identities and were signed in as someone else and making those remarks, I see know where that it was directed at you at all.

here she is without any make-up, looks like her nose is the same. Wow make up and airbrushing is pretty amazing

julie-chen-the-talk.jpg

HOLY CRAP! I thought I loved all things scary. As it turns out............................................... no!

you can say that again! :cheers:

final4_zpsa9832828.jpg

The Final 4 with the McSloth leaving next.

perfect! :hahohi:

:laugh4: ANOTHER footbal game will push BB to some time after 2 am here on the east coast...so where can I catch it "live" (is it ever REALLY live anymore??) ... anybody got a link, webspot, something??? THANKS in advance for your help!

I have been watching the show since I am on the West Coast

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bseasonb15

Warning they have a ribbon running at the bottom of the TV stream telling people to vote for Elissa. :disgust:

And then she admitted on the view that before she hit it big she had "her eyes done" so she didn't look so Chinese (she "forgot" to mention her nose job). No wonder she isn't calling out the other HG's for raceist remarks...what she did was raceist, JMO.

What she did was racist???

Is it racist when GM slathers artificial chemicals on her face and body to darken her skin to look less "white"?

Julie Chen is beautiful and it's sad that Europeons have forced their beauty standard on American society so that beautiful ethnic woman like Julie Chen would want to appear more Europeon. On the flip side many Europeon-American women are desperatly trying to add a look of "ethnicity" to themselves with collagen lip implants, buttocks implants and skin-tanning procedures.

The troll-doll GM had a nose job so she could look more Europeon but she is still unattractive.

Before BB is over with...

I've got to say the amount of questionable and vile things these HGs have said is mind boggling.

95% of the posts have been about 'who said what' and trying to weigh one HG's discretions against

what other HGs have said.

The whole season was overshadowed because of these trash can mouths.

I'm sorry that this season was overshadowed with talk about these comments ... and NOT about game play.

Oh well.... maybe next year will be better

MUST SEE T.V.!!!!!

Among my favorite images on this BB--and somehow the saddest--is our ghastly and girlish Andy with his fantasy of being a desirable, big, bad stud, prissing around the BB House with his ever-shifting stuffed "package" , a SOCK ..... supposed to be his er C--K. Many of us crotch-watchers have been in stitches hooting over it. It is so patently fake.

"Oh, Miss Andy, ---Girl ,you're such a TEASE.!!!!"

Someone has even POSTED A CLIP of it on YOUTUBE called =====BIG BROTHER USA 15 Andy Heren sock adjustment

Please go here at once

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Xtitfx4YhcU

Watch, as Andy turns away and looks down to see where his package actually happens to be --uh-- at the moment. And then sticks his hand into his pants to push it back into position . The Youtube poster writes:

Published on Aug 27, 2013

Who are you trying to fool Andy Heren, its not that big and you can see it move out of place...do you notice that there is something hard and has two definite ends on it? foreign object

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Yes, he wants to be HOT so badly he'll sink to this level. But wait on his Facebook Page cover picture at the top, there's even a shot of him---showing that he actually did sink to this level and even LOWER YET. There he is, "gettin down and dirty" on the floor, showing a crowd of girls (sorority sisters?) how well he's doing trying to get limber enough so that he can "do" himself. Andy's ASS is displayed prominently as our little Andy desperately tries to bring his crotch down to his face (or mouth) while humping on the floor. After all, what is a girl to do when she has no one ---and is all alone?

Spencer said recently, "Since you are NEW to DATING Andy....." ........OMG!!! NEW???? At 25? Oh Dear, Poor Andy. But then who would have him? Pre-pubescent, white, colorless little fibbity-jibbits are not in hot demand. Even when they are ------stuffed.

MUST SEE T.V.!!!!!

Among my favorite images on this BB--and somehow the saddest--is our ghastly and girlish Andy with his fantasy of being a desirable, big, bad stud, prissing around the BB House with his ever-shifting stuffed "package" , a SOCK ..... supposed to be his er C--K. Many of us crotch-watchers have been in stitches hooting over it. It is so patently fake.

"Oh, Miss Andy, ---Girl ,you're such a TEASE.!!!!"

Someone has even POSTED A CLIP of it on YOUTUBE called =====BIG BROTHER USA 15 Andy Heren sock adjustment

Please go here at once

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Xtitfx4YhcU

Watch, as Andy turns away and looks down to see where his package actually happens to be --uh-- at the moment. And then sticks his hand into his pants to push it back into position . The Youtube poster writes:

Published on Aug 27, 2013

Who are you trying to fool Andy Heren, its not that big and you can see it move out of place...do you notice that there is something hard and has two definite ends on it? foreign object

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Yes, he wants to be HOT so badly he'll sink to this level. But wait on his Facebook Page cover picture at the top, there's even a shot of him---showing that he actually did sink to this level and even LOWER YET. There he is, "gettin down and dirty" on the floor, showing a crowd of girls (sorority sisters?) how well he's doing trying to get limber enough so that he can "do" himself. Andy's ASS is displayed prominently as our little Andy desperately tries to bring his crotch down to his face (or mouth) while humping on the floor. After all, what is a girl to do when she has no one ---and is all alone?

Spencer said recently, "Since you are NEW to DATING Andy....." ........OMG!!! NEW???? At 25? Oh Dear, Poor Andy. But then who would have him? Pre-pubescent, white, colorless little fibbity-jibbits are not in hot demand. Even when they are ------stuffed.

LINK DID NOT WORK

What she did was racist???

Is it racist when GM slathers artificial chemicals on her face and body to darken her skin to look less "white"?

Julie Chen is beautiful and it's sad that Europeons have forced their beauty standard on American society so that beautiful ethnic woman like Julie Chen would want to appear more Europeon. On the flip side many Europeon-American women are desperatly trying to add a look of "ethnicity" to themselves with collagen lip implants, buttocks implants and skin-tanning procedures.

The troll-doll GM had a nose job so she could look more Europeon but she is still unattractive.

God help us all.