Is half a million dollars enough?

umichael

I think doing Survivor would be good. Of course they never think about offering it to people over 50 anymore but if I had my choice I would take Survivor. In fact a former work associate of mine and I thought it would be a great way to diet. I agree that you should know the native plants to get a heads up on the other people so you can make what they give you or catch palatable. Its also amazing how lazy some of the people are on that show as well. Usually some of the younger people who have no idea or ambition to really survive. They want what many in this country expect these days which is to be taken care of by someone else. Sound familiar.

NYROSE: I know the laziness of people in that survival situation always shocks me.

10 years ago I would've given anything to be on BB. Not for fame, celebrity, or to be on TV. I loved the whole social experiment that BB represented when it first started. Put 12 random people in a house with no contact with the outside world and see how they do. At the time I thought I would do really well in the experiment. It has been several years since BB has put in anyone but a bunch of crazy wanna-be actors/reality tv "stars."

The only reality TV show I would love to be on is Amazing Race. To travel to all of those places and do all of those challenges would be a dream. Also, my husband and I would make a good race pair, in that we excel at very different skills. But we are run-of-the-mill people who work regular jobs with no "hook" make us stand out in casting. Even AR seems to have gone down the path of needing marketability in its contestants more than it used to.

Is half a million enough for BB? Probably - they don't do without necessities like Survivor contestants - they actually have a pretty cushy 90 days in the house.

However, half a million is TOO MUCH for any of these final five - none of them deserve a dollar over their stipend.

Is half a million enough for BB? Probably - they don't do without necessities like Survivor contestants - they actually have a pretty cushy 90 days in the house.

However, half a million is TOO MUCH for any of these final five - none of them deserve a dollar over their stipend.

Ain't that the truth!!!

I think doing Survivor would be good. Of course they never think about offering it to people over 50 anymore but if I had my choice I would take Survivor. In fact a former work associate of mine and I thought it would be a great way to diet. I agree that you should know the native plants to get a heads up on the other people so you can make what they give you or catch palatable. Its also amazing how lazy some of the people are on that show as well. Usually some of the younger people who have no idea or ambition to really survive. They want what many in this country expect these days which is to be taken care of by someone else. Sound familiar.

Agree

Migrat

ed here from a third world country and it amazes me how most of us here in north america whine and complain about things other citizens of other countries consider luxury.

Agree 100%. 15 min. of fame or maybe even less

I agree. I think the one big thing I see on Amazing Race is that people don't pay attention to the clues they get. They don't really read them . They rush into activities with out taking just 5 min. to think it through most of the time. But I would love to do Amazing race and see parts of the world. I wonder if they would let you take an interpreter that could you could type in what you want to say and then see it in the language where you are? Not that you could pronounce it but it would be worth a shot. MY biggest challenge would be who to take with me.They would need to be more bilingual than I am for sure.

Agree

Migrat

ed here from a third world country and it amazes me how most of us here in north america whine and complain about things other citizens of other countries consider luxury.

Agree 100%. 15 min. of fame or maybe even less

I agree. I think the one big thing I see on Amazing Race is that people don't pay attention to the clues they get. They don't really read them . They rush into activities with out taking just 5 min. to think it through most of the time. But I would love to do Amazing race and see parts of the world. I wonder if they would let you take an interpreter that could you could type in what you want to say and then see it in the language where you are? Not that you could pronounce it but it would be worth a shot. MY biggest challenge would be who to take with me.They would need to be more bilingual than I am for sure.

Sorry. My first time here and am having trouble quoting other members' post