Is half a million dollars enough?

umichael

i think the current payout is perfect

good that is differentiate from survivor in that way

i would hate to see someone who floated through the game win 1 million bucks or someone with minimal strategy get it

75% of the hg's are dead weight anyway

if you raise the payout to 1 million the bb nastiness would increase tenfold

you already have nastiness imagine if 1 million is on the line :animated_bouncy:

Seems to me the $$$ isn't as important as their lust for the illusions they have of fame & celebrity perks they think they will get.

Maybe it was more important in the past but this season shows the HGs are all becoming BB clones.......wannabe's of past HGs without a unique thought between them.......and most are thinking they will be the MOST MEMORABLE in all of BB history.

I already forgot who went to JH this season and will quickly forget the rest of this group.......like wisegal, I'm pretty much killing time & obviously fighting boredom :)

I liked the idea of doing survivor...I love camping and can make fire without flint or matches. I would study up on the area going to to learn of edible plants etc. They would have to go with brown rice and not that white rice they give out. BB maybe if they had wholesome food.

I always said you couldn't pay me $1,000,000 to do SURVIVOR. The lack of sleep, hunger and getting biten by about a thousand bugs would make me a raging b-tch and I would be voted out week 1.

But, in my younger days I would of loved to do Big Brother.

And I would NOT go there with the illusion of becoming some sort of semi-celebrity.

I'm a little more planted in reality than that. I mean, don't these people know that out of the 180+ people that have been on this show no one, except maybe Dr. Will, has became anything than what they are... a past reality show contestant.

I could never do Survivor...not even for a guaranteed million dollars. I would do Big Brother just for the weekly stipend!

That being said I wouldn't be very like able as I have a nervous habit of biting my nails, I don't sit "lady like", and I can't breathe through my nose so I have my mouth open a lot. I get my feelings hurt pretty easy so I would probably cry as well.

I could never do Survivor...not even for a guaranteed million dollars. I would do Big Brother just for the weekly stipend!

That being said I wouldn't be very like able as I have a nervous habit of biting my nails, I don't sit "lady like", and I can't breathe through my nose so I have my mouth open a lot. I get my feelings hurt pretty easy so I would probably cry as well.

So we would probably coin you McCrae junior than right?

Did you guys see that Hayden is going to be on Survivor! I say previews for it today on the TV guide channel. I guess he's dating a past contestant from Survivor and is going on it with her.

I am athletic so survivor would be easy in the physical aspect. I live hungry so that would be fine, too. Not so much the social aspect. I traveled internationally with work 100% of the time and I've experienced some off-the-grid sites so amazing race would be my easy reality show and the only one I would shoot-for. I would be uncomfortable with the dorm atmosphere of big brother, the interference of production and the constant presence of cameras. 500K minus fed and state taxes would not be worth it to me. Too many variables on big brother. I would rather watch.

Did you guys see that Hayden is going to be on Survivor! I say previews for it today on the TV guide channel. I guess he's dating a past contestant from Survivor and is going on it with her.

Elissa spilled that news early in the game. She even said how far he had gotten right before she went into the house.

Spiders, snakes, lizards, crabby crawly things, long - cold rainy days... nope -- not for me.

Couldn't pay me enough.

Give me a nice tight tent and a sleeping bag. That's 'roughing it' enough for me.

Sounds like breakfast, lunch and dinner to me!

No , I shower daily and am not lazy

I liked the idea of doing survivor...I love camping and can make fire without flint or matches. I would study up on the area going to to learn of edible plants etc. They would have to go with brown rice and not that white rice they give out. BB maybe if they had wholesome food.

I think doing Survivor would be good. Of course they never think about offering it to people over 50 anymore but if I had my choice I would take Survivor. In fact a former work associate of mine and I thought it would be a great way to diet. I agree that you should know the native plants to get a heads up on the other people so you can make what they give you or catch palatable. Its also amazing how lazy some of the people are on that show as well. Usually some of the younger people who have no idea or ambition to really survive. They want what many in this country expect these days which is to be taken care of by someone else. Sound familiar.

I always said you couldn't pay me $1,000,000 to do SURVIVOR. The lack of sleep, hunger and getting biten by about a thousand bugs would make me a raging b-tch and I would be voted out week 1.

And I would NOT go there with the illusion of becoming some sort of semi-celebrity.

I'm a little more planted in reality than that. I mean, don't these people know that out of the 180+ people that have been on this show no one, except maybe Dr. Will, has became anything than what they are... a past reality show contestant.

Agree 100%. 15 min. of fame or maybe even less

I am athletic so survivor would be easy in the physical aspect. I live hungry so that would be fine, too. Not so much the social aspect. I traveled internationally with work 100% of the time and I've experienced some off-the-grid sites so amazing race would be my easy reality show and the only one I would shoot-for. I would be uncomfortable with the dorm atmosphere of big brother, the interference of production and the constant presence of cameras. 500K minus fed and state taxes would not be worth it to me. Too many variables on big brother. I would rather watch.

I agree. I think the one big thing I see on Amazing Race is that people don't pay attention to the clues they get. They don't really read them . They rush into activities with out taking just 5 min. to think it through most of the time. But I would love to do Amazing race and see parts of the world. I wonder if they would let you take an interpreter that could you could type in what you want to say and then see it in the language where you are? Not that you could pronounce it but it would be worth a shot. MY biggest challenge would be who to take with me.They would need to be more bilingual than I am for sure.