Tana (Runner-Up)

nebartist

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XandraSkye
Possibly -- but I still think if it comes down to a man and a woman -- the guy will take it.
But which guy is worthy of winning? None that I can see. Chris, definitely not. Alex, is 1-1 in winning as project manager and this past episode showed his weaker side. And Craig and Bren are both just a little too strange.

Tana is definitely the best. She's 2-0 for winning as project manager and she just kicks butt!

I am still rooting for Tana she rocks!! I thought she sold Mary Kay? I could be wrong..

Tana is definitely my favorite too. I adore her. And yes, she did sell Mary Kay. If you read up a few posts Suds posted a short bio on her and it mentions that she's a top sales women in the Mary Kay organization.

Guest Anonymous

I kinda like Tana for a winner too -- I'm just looking at the whole dynamics of the show? Craig? Well he is a bit odd -- but he really led his team to sucess with the toy box concept -- he led even when they didn't want to follow him and knew exactly what he was doing. Personally, I kind of like him. He's a "gentle but firm" leader. I've wondered at times if he's very very intellegent or very very ignorant. I think its the first option actually. His intuitions have been really good to date.

Chris? I'd have fired him ages ago for his "over-enthusiasm" (trying to be nice) Alex is a wimp. He was responsible for the loss this week. Where was he when Angie was doing all the work and taking all the blame? Bren -- well really useless in my books. (Am I missing anyone? If I am -- they aren't worth mentioning. )

Well, there is Kendra, but I don't think she's worth mentioning - very forgettable to me.

I think Tana should win. Even when she's not a leader she has great ideas and did a great job on the rock auction.

I agree with the person who said Chris is easy to fire any time, so he can use him to weed out the others.

I didn't like Trump at all last night. The way he kept insulting Chris and Angie and praising Alex. Alex failed miserably, but Trump just loves him. Alex put everything on Angie's shoulders to set her up to be fired when she failed. If that had been anyone else, but Alex, Trump would have fired them for failing to lead the team properly.

Trump was an idiot this time. And if I were Chris, I would just quit rather than take all the insults week after week. Would he really want to work for a boss who treated him like that?

Guest XandraSkye

Just FYI...if Kendra and Tana were the final two, the only two who are worthy of being in the final two IMO, then it would be one Book Smart (kendra) and one Street Smart (tana) person in the final two.

I think everyone else should just be fired next episode, starting with Chris, hire Tana and end this boring season.

I think everyone else should just be fired next episode, starting with Chris, hire Tana and end this boring season.

I couldn't agree more!!! As much as a complain about this season I still tune every week...why?...I am not too sure..

Guest XandraSkye
I couldn't agree more!!! As much as a complain about this season I still tune every week...why?...I am not too sure..

For me it's a complusive thing. I have to finish what I started. Also, I want to see Tana win. But lord help us if she doesn't! :evil:

Yep, I agree with all of you, this is a BORING season!! Unfortunately, none of the candidates stand out to me as much as past candidates have (think Bill, Kwame, Troy, Amy, Kelly, etc.). While I like Tana a lot more than I like many of the current candidates, I just don't think that she's "Apprentice" material - I don't think she's cut out for Trump's world....(maybe it's cuz she's too nice...lol).

But please please make Chris go away soon! I can't take his aggression, temper tantrums and brutish behavior any longer :roll:

Guest XandraSkye
I just don't think that she's "Apprentice" material - I don't think she's cut out for Trump's world....(maybe it's cuz she's too nice...lol).

I don't know...did you see how she handled those celebrities for that task with the auction? She really impressed me on that task. It looked to me like she didn't even care that they were famous, only what they could give her and she secured some sweet things from them. I think she's awesome.

I don't know...did you see how she handled those celebrities for that task with the auction?  She really impressed me on that task.  It looked to me like she didn't even care that they were famous, only what they could give her and she secured some sweet things from them.  I think she's awesome.

Yes, she was good in that but that does not mean that she is Apprentice material....it may mean that she's nice, friendly, personable.....maybe a good PR person, but so what.....(don't get me wrong, I do like her)

Maybe I'm comparing her to Carolyn Kepcher or other assertive businesswomen that I have known....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ranster627
Why didn't Donald just tie an anchor around Tana's neck and drop her off the Pier.  The team they gave her will be her end.
I would take any of the five over DANNY!!  UGGH  He is the WORST

I like that this year they pick horrible teams for the two finalist -- a true test of their talents.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Donald thinks that Tana can handle New York, but then of course, Bill went to Chicago. This is going to be a very interesting finale.

Maybe Donald will have a project or company that he buys in Idaho for Tana to run?

i will reach through the tv and choke mr trump then knock his fake hairpeice off his head. reasons you shouldnt hire tana

#1 the biggest reason of em all what kinda idiot doesnt even have a american flag for the ceremonies. hello your trying to get the olympics to NYC in 2012. big big screwup

#2 you dont threatin someone with a big government offical standing right next to you. sayin your gunna knock your employees out is not good!

#3 kendra should win cause she knows how to control people and make people want to work for her. 23 years old is the perfect age. trump can take her under his wing and make her a damn good executive

#4 you can tell carlyn has kendras back the facial expressions in the boardroom say it all. we know how much trump trusts her 2

she cant handle big city business and no sleep you saw that when she left kendra to do all the damn work. then tried to take credit for it! that crap dont fly in NYC!!!!!!!!!

We don't know that Tana can't handle late night work. Kendra slacked off in the begining and said that was part of her stradegy. It could have been Tana's stradegy to not help Kendra setting her up for a fall.

Exactly, Neb I have to agree with you. There is also a lot of footage we are not shown so we really have no idea all that has taken place and what strategy each contestant has taken. There is only so much they can fit into an hour show. I think Tana would do just fine in NY. If thats where she takes the job if she is hired. Donald always offers 2 different jobs one that is always in NY and one that is elsewhere.

she cant handle big city business and no sleep you saw that when she left kendra to do all the damn work. then tried to take credit for it! that crap dont fly in NYC!!!!!!!!!

We don't know that Tana can't handle late night work. Kendra slacked off in the begining and said that was part of her stradegy. It could have been Tana's stradegy to not help Kendra setting her up for a fall.

she didnt fail and thats whats gunna bite tana in the butt in the end. that and she couldnt even come up with a freakin flag for the ceremonies

she didnt fail and thats whats gunna bite tana in the butt in the end. that and she couldnt even come up with a freakin flag for the ceremonies

we know she didn't fail..doesn't mean Tana didn't try

Guest ranster627

For me my main concern was her (Tana) badmouthing her team ... what would she be like if she ever quit a job or obligation or was fired??? To me that is her biggest undoing ...

If she is to manage secrets (corporate) or employees, she needs discretion and not what could become a streak of vengeance by talking to much ...

I hope this isn't the way she always conducts herself ...