Andy - Week 10

JEDI

What gets me is that he issoooo desperate to get the prize money, he keeps sayin how badly he needs the money and if he loses to her he will have an aneurism, why is it he thinks he is more needy of the money? I cannot stand needy desperate ppl and he is so desperate, it is disgusting to listen to him.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand this guy, but damn I've got to admit he truly one of the best players in the game. If he gets to the end, good chance of winning because nobody brown noses more than him.

This season feels a bit like the Nerd Herd season, and Andy is selling them so much BS, it hard to comprehend how they can see it. Pretty much everyone in the house thinks Andy's their best friend. Hand me a barf bag fast.... :figment:

What gets me is that he issoooo desperate to get the prize money, he keeps sayin how badly he needs the money and if he loses to her he will have an aneurism, why is it he thinks he is more needy of the money? I cannot stand needy desperate ppl and he is so desperate, it is disgusting to listen to him.

He truly is annoying to listen to no matter what he's talking about. If he talking to someone its likely to go like this:

Andy: I need the money really really bad, but I know you need even more than I do, so you know that once I get to the Jury, I will be voting for you to win. Since I have no chance of winning, I just hope to make it to the final three. Make sure you keep me around that long, so I can protect you

Doesn't matter who he is talking to, because he says the same BS to everyone, and makes it sound like its the first time he's said it, and he would never say it to anyone else.

As much as I detest Andy, the fact remains that from a purist approach to BB, he has used just about every stratagem ever employed on BB to stay in the house and go on the block only once thus far; and that as a pawn. How could we fault him if he wins?

As much as I detest Andy, the fact remains that from a purist approach to BB, he has used just about every stratagem ever employed on BB to stay in the house and go on the block only once thus far; and that as a pawn. How could we fault him if he wins?

I think Andy is a lock for at least final 3. I would not be surprised if he won it. I hope not but if I had to bet right now, i would place a few dollars on him as a back-up.

Honestly - I really don't care who wins. Nobody I could cheer for this season.

The favorite to win via the Internet fans is Judd. Now I think he is OK but of the people left he probably played the messiest game and just got lucky he is still there.

but... ya I don't care who wins. d378d423.gif

He truly is annoying to listen to no matter what he's talking about. If he talking to someone its likely to go like this:

Andy: I need the money really really bad, but I know you need even more than I do, so you know that once I get to the Jury, I will be voting for you to win. Since I have no chance of winning, I just hope to make it to the final three. Make sure you keep me around that long, so I can protect you

Doesn't matter who he is talking to, because he says the same BS to everyone, and makes it sound like its the first time he's said it, and he would never say it to anyone else.

Totally agree and this is a bit like nerd herd, which I detested Maggie, Amanda has taken her place along with Andy, he's a piece of work

Out of pure disgust I will fault him, I cannot be that unbiased, I'd rather GM win it really

Andy's played a nice, safe game so far. Little if any blood on his hands and on the hot seat once as a pawn. I think as soon as either Am or Mc leaves the house Andy could very well be the next target just because he's TOO squeaky clean. People notice that in the house, I hope. :angel_not:

I agree. I personally can't stand him, but he's playing BB, and doing a good job. Can't fault anyone who outlast others, and he always setting himself up week from week to avoid being targeted. Helen only caught on to him, but only when it was too late. If she had been able to get back into the game, she would have fully exposed him to everyone, and target him, forcing him to pick sides, and openly turn on people.

And he's not really playing dirty either. He lies, but that is part of the game.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Do not take Andy to the Finals. He will have the McLustys in the jury and a Judd or Spencer and maybe even Helen will say he played a good game.

Dump Andy ASAP

the problem i see with andy's game is when folks compare notes on him in jury house it will hurt him

made deals all over the place which they all do but he made it seem like he was everyone best bud at the time

some who he made deals with he voted out or put them on the block

dont get me started on his snitching :animated_bouncy:

I don't want him to win, but he has done a fine good job of BS'ing the HGs. Its almost seems more about the HGs gullibility and need to have their ego's stroked than its about his ability to play a great game. Many past players of BB would have caught onto him during the first couple of weeks of BB, and never trusted him. This year the other HGs seem easily snowed by his BS.

Andy: "Once this is over, people will be saying you're one of the greatest HGs ever in the history of BB. You have played an AMAZING game, I feel so lucky to be in here with you."

Seriously, Its mind blogging the HGs believe this crap!

I think his wide eyed innocent look got him farther. He always looked so innocent and sympathetic.

We know better.

that and how can you not trust a bad dresser :animated_bouncy:

I think with all the restrictions on what they can wear he just went out and got a bunch of funny clothes to wear. I really enjoy his mismatching and Gymboree style!

Well ya cute clothes if you are a 3rd grader. :kid:

Well ya cute clothes if you are a 3rd grader. :kid:

Or a toddler. (Third graders I know dress better than Andy.)

I think with all the restrictions on what they can wear he just went out and got a bunch of funny clothes to wear. I really enjoy his mismatching and Gymboree style!

Good point about the restrictions.

Andy down with McNasties pretending like he is with them.

This guy wants everyone in the house to think he is on their team.

Andy is so safe so no chance of him going home.

Andy down with McNasties pretending like he is with them.

This guy wants everyone in the house to think he is on their team.

Andy is so safe so no chance of him going home.

Sad news!

They will all hit themselves over the head when they watch the tapes when the show is over.

Andy is now crying with Amanda.

He will do anything for a vote at the end.

weasel.

I know you people didn't like Jeremy but he was out there and real and not fake. (well not much)

Andy is now crying with Amanda.

He will do anything for a vote at the end.

weasel.

I know you people didn't like Jeremy but he was out there and real and not fake. (well not much)

I liked him! This would have been a totally different game if he was still there.