Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard Elissa say a lot the last few days she just always thought of Amanda as funny. She didn't know the bad side of her before.

These people in that bubble have blinders on.

I heard them say they thought the VETO cermony was tonight.

whenever it happens, there is 99% chance Spencer is going up as a repacement. How much boring and predictable could that get?

Normally I'm not such a negative Nelly and able to find something fun\interesting about each season of BB, but this season has been so predicted after the first two weeks. And it so frustrating to watch the HGs avoid making any big moves, and always playing it safe putting up Spencer every week not because he a threat, but because he's not a threat. They put up people who are the least liked.

whenever it happens, there is 99% chance Spencer is going up as a repacement. How much boring and predictable could that get?

Normally I'm not such a negative Nelly and able to find something fun\interesting about each season of BB, but this season has been so predicted after the first two weeks. And it so frustrating to watch the HGs avoid making any big moves, and always playing it safe putting up Spencer every week not because he a threat, but because he's not a threat. They put up people who are the least liked.

No not Spencer. It is most likely Andy

This is what Amanda did to Elissa's dresser downstairs

1208867_10151785734739518_127064666_n.jp

And some are mind boggled as to why most BB fans hate Amanda..

I've seen some on here say I just don't get the hate directed towards her... This is why.. Vile is becoming a word not fit anymore to describe how disgusting she is.

No not Spencer. It is most likely Andy

I hope you are right, and maybe she's going to take out somebody that is a threat to her game. Andy would vote her out the moment she gets on the block, Spencer wouldn't necessarily vote her out if he wasn't sitting next to her, which likely be the case.

i hope Amazon gets a penalty for messing with Elissas things ..maybe take her veto away? that would be awesome

i can dream can't i? :laugh4:

I would share that dream with you. But if they did, then the Elissa haters would just say the production was cheating for Elissa. I can't believe how her and her pizza boy think they should be untouchable and never have to be on the block or worry about being evicted.