Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Who cares how it happened that Amanda is the target!!! I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!! I was wanting an Aaryn/GM/Judd/Elissa alliance and I do believe it is forming now. Happy happy Misha!!

Yea, be very hilarious if Aaryn wins HOH next and with Elissa's help get Andy out. :D

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to understand Elissa logic in nominating Aaryn and McRae. Can some one explain how this is to her advantage?

Maybe I missing something, but my guess Helen would talked her out of it is she were still in the game, and she would have put up Amanda and McCrae.

I think putting up Aaryn and Mcnasty is one, Aaryn has a very good chance at winning veto taking herself down. Mcnasty went up because he is with aMANda and she knows that they rule the house. aMANdas energy will be on keeping Mcnasty safe and showing her true colors to everyone when she freaks out. She's not good under pressed when things aren't going her way. Hence amusement to Elissa. If Aaryn wins or is taken off, aMANda will be the replacement and will be pitted against Mcnasty and will problaly be evicted. I believe her other choice if by some miracle aMANda wins POV is replacing Mcnasty with Andy. She knows that he has been working both sides and he had a choice not to evict Helen

I am trying to understand Elissa logic in nominating Aaryn and McRae. Can some one explain how this is to her advantage?

Maybe I missing something, but my guess Helen would talked her out of it, and she would have put up Amanda and McCrae.

You're not missing anything, she is a moron. If this is true, that she is banking on Aaryn winning the POV, it's really no time to be relying on anyone for that. I think she just wants Aaryn out and that's good but it's even better because Elissa is gone next week.

You're not missing anything, she is a moron. If this is true, that she is banking on Aaryn winning the POV, it's really no time to be relying on anyone for that. I think she just wants Aaryn out and that's good but it's even better because Elissa is gone next week.

You seriously have something against Elissa in a big way. She did what she did and that's her decision. If she leaves next week then she does, but at least she made her own decisions - whether you think it is to get revenge or not - she didn't let others talk her into anything. She would've been the target this week anyway if she didn't win HOH, so at least she can go home having done what SHE wanted to, not what McManda wanted.

Maybe I missing something, but my guess Helen would talked her out of it, and she would have put up Amanda and McCrae.

I think Elissa would be happy with Aryan or Amanda gone but if Amanda is truly her target, then I believe she knows how hard Aryan and Mcpizza will fight to win pov and how apt they are to win over anyone else, insuring one of them would come down and Amanda would go up. (And maybe she got to show a little muscle and put some fear in them too.) Even though there's so few people left, there's still the chance that Amanda won't get picked to play at all since she's not an initial nom. Two hg's won't be playing. It's taking a chance but even if Amanda does play, with her record thus far, she likely won't win.

I am too echo. But she appeared dead set on getting out Aaryn until she went to DR last night and when she came out she was absolutely giddy about teaming up with Aaryn and backdooring Amanda.

But back to this strategy. I doesn't make sense to not nom somebody because you do not want them to play in the veto and that person has never won a comp all season. In addition, Amanda has a 50% chance of being selected in the random draw. On top of all that, if Amanda does happen to win the veto, she will take down McCrae and they will control the vote to vote out anyone elissa puts up because they will then have the Mcnasty's and GM to evict the replacement. If McCrae wins and removes himself and Amanda goes up, I still think McCrae could still put the votes together to save Amanda. It would be an easy argument for the McN to make, elissa is the guaranteed next target and anyone that sides with them would have bought them another week.

Maybe I am missing something, but this doesn't make sense to me. I think the odds are better that all of 3am will be in the house next week instead of being seriously damaged. If she wanted Amanda out, then both of them should have been on the block from the start.

Just pulled this off the updates.

Elissa is preparing to cook dinner. Elissa and Andy head into the storage room. She wants reassurance from Andy that her nominations are a good move. Andy agrees it is. Andy asks her what she plans to do if the veto is used and one of them comes down. Elissa refuses to tell him. She says she doesn't want him to have a reason to not feel he needs to fight for the veto. Andy says he has her back and doesn't care if she tells him or not as long as it isn't him.

I was like yeah do not tell that snitch anything!!! I like that finally people are onto him!!!!

6:42PM BBT: Andy immediately reports to McCrae that he got no further information from Elissa

So far so good, Elissa. Keep smiling at them when they talk to you, and let them think you're crazy. I'm good with that.

Bay

I love that her target is Amanda! I hope she can pull this off!

Around midnight BBT.

They don't want to have to wake up sweet Amanda before 3:00 pm for the nomination. That would be too cruel.

Maybe Elissa got wind from production that America really really wants Amanda evicted. Maybe she heard that there are a lot people saying if she gets Amanda out she might get America's vote.

I think she wanted to guarantee Aaryn plays bc she is so strong. That said, it would have been easier if she had just put both Am and Mc up bc now that Am was picked to play in the veto, there's a chance they are both safe. I actually want to see Mc win so we get to watch Am try to talk him into not using it.

I think she wanted to guarantee Aaryn plays bc she is so strong. That said, it would have been easier if she had just put both Am and Mc up bc now that Am was picked to play in the veto, there's a chance they are both safe. I actually want to see Mc win so we get to watch Am try to talk him into not using it.

The guarantee was putting one or the other up and Andy as the replacement if necessary. Either one would be gone and if not she would have followed through on her threat to Andy. Every other HG got admonished for not putting up the grizzly duo and she wont' get any passes from me. She earns no points from me. She is just another tool!

The guarantee was putting one or the other up and Andy as the replacement if necessary. Either one would be gone and if not she would have followed through on her threat to Andy. Every other HG got admonished for not putting up the grizzly duo and she wont' get any passes from me. She earns no points from me. She is just another tool!

It may be your opinion that she's a tool, but at least she stood her ground and finally put some fear in these people.

If it was Elissa's plan to make Aaryn scared by making her the target and then making her beholden to her by saving her then that is good game play. Just not sure if Elissa is that smart at Big Brother.

Huge new groundswell of Elissa fans in the chats and Internet. Just like politics if it is your person they can do no wrong. :sherlock:

I'm no Elissa fan. I'm no "fan" of anyone on this season tbh. But in a season where everyone defers their HOH to "the house", it's at least nice to see Elissa make this HER HOH. Whether she goes home next week is irrelevant. I'm just happy to see someone sticking up for themselves in this game.

It has AMAZED me thus far that Elissa could be the sister of Rachel...she acts like a dummy and Rachel was annoying but smart an calculating..BUT SEE IT NOW! She has spent the summer smiling in their faces and waited for her turn to get even...KUDOS ELISSA!!!

I can't believe some people are not understanding this brilliant move? If McRae wins he will take himself down, Amamnda goes up, and either Aaryn or Amanda go home...Big plus there. If Elissa or Aaryn win, either Amanda or McRae go home....big plus there. If Amanda by some miracle wins, then still a good chance Aaryn goes hom depending on the replacement nom (very unlikely situation)...Best move BY FAR in this game and people are still complaining?? HA

I can't believe some people are not understanding this brilliant move? If McRae wins he will take himself down, Amamnda goes up, and either Aaryn or Amanda go home...Big plus there. If Elissa or Aaryn win, either Amanda or McRae go home....big plus there. If Amanda by some miracle wins, then still a good chance Aaryn goes hom depending on the replacement nom (very unlikely situation)...Best move BY FAR in this game and people are still complaining?? HA

ITA, Angie. Elissa is making a HUGE mark on the game this week. No matter what happens a key player is going to be leaving this week. Yes, Elissa could be leaving next week, but that was a high probability anyway.

I still say that the perfect scenario is McCrae going home. Amanda is nothing without McCrae. McCrae would not be greatly diminished by the absence of Amanda. By herself she has no other allies.

WHOOP WHOOP! Amanda is the target all along LOL. As I have said previously, people don't give Elissa enough credit...... she listens and she thinks for herself. I don't care what the haters put on this thread, you know she is the only one in the house doing what she wants to do.