Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Any smart player know that the only choice for nominations are McCranda. Then if one wins POV, at least one is gone. This duo cannot remain in the game as a team. Watching McCrasty try to manipulate Elissa was disgusting. Hopefully, she still realizes where all the problems lie and it is not in Aaryn. I noticed she questioned McCrae about throwing everyone else under the bus. Let's hope The one thing I would do if I were Elissa is make the big move, take out Amanda and worry about myself in the following week. If I went to jury, I wouldn't care because the rest of the house is left to actually play the game. They may have to make new alliances, turn on their alliances or at least play for themselves. It would turn the season into a somewhat viably interesting finale. I definitely hope that Elissa does the only right thing at her disposal now and nominates McCrasty (McCranada).

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it has been like this the whole season, player becomes HOH, power goes to their head, they set their sights on one other HG and logic be damned. They want THAT person out!!! They never think past one week!!

I am so happy she won HOH! BUT she is concentrating on Aaryn and not Amanda. McCrea is really upset that she is putting him up. IMO He is such a BB fan he needs to know the "feel" of being on the block. LOL

The question is: which is worst? The person who manipulates someone or the person winning competitions that allows herself to be manipulated? I think Judd is on board to work with Elissa and Spencer... I just don't know if GM will if Elissa gets Aaryn out.

I am so happy she won HOH! BUT she is concentrating on Aaryn and not Amanda. McCrea is really upset that she is putting him up. IMO He is such a BB fan he needs to know the "feel" of being on the block. LOL

I agree. Like someone else posted .... I will vote for whoever gets Amanda out for America's Favorite.

I was proud of her last night when Amanda asked her who she was thinking about putting up and she said Aaryn and McCrea. Amanda was like not McCrea or myself and she said well I am not putting up Judd and GM or Spencer. She stood her ground and I was like yes. At this point if she gets out Aaryn or one of the Mc Mandas it will be a successful week. I think she has no chance of lasting next week everyone is against her. I would not trust Aaryn at all Gm could be trusted maybe.

I know what you are saying, but I think she has to play with the hand that's available. She needs the numbers and there is no way to put the plan together without GM. Her other choice is Andy which means she really doesn't have a choice.

Ah, that makes sense, joystiick!! Thanks

Elissa and Aaryn have such a childish feud going on.

Elissa trashes Aaryn - Aaryn trashes Elissa

Elissa is working GM hard and trying to turn her against Aaryn. She said Aaryn is disrespectful of other cultures and speaks inappropriately.

GM going on and on and how in her eyes everyone is equal and she is used to all cultures and she is always respectful

Elissa is going on and on and on trashing Aaryn and how evil she is and how she needs to go.

WHAT ABOUT AMANDA?

If Elissa gives Amanda a free pass then I will count her as one of the dumbest players ever.

Now Elissa is protecting Amanda. What is going on?

and here is Andy

works for me ..like i said ..any of them would do ...amazon,mcnasty, aaryn or andy.. :laugh4:

It works for me too! I think she should get mcnasty out of there. I know is important too and people said she is the head of the snake BUT I think you should first get the tail FIRST since it's more dangerous. And the tail is mcnasty! She will hopefully fall apart once HE leaves!

Well Elissa is thinking about Amanda up? Did I hear that right?

Maybe it was because McSloth threatned her with Amanda's wrath?

Or when he told Elissa he could take her final 4 with Andy, Mandy, and him.

I am just thrilled about finally having an HOH who is doing what THEY want and not what McCranda or Helen wants. Helen wanted Elissa to nom McCranda together but Elissa is playing her OWN game now. Whether she is evicted next week or not, she will go out her way and not theirs!!!

I am just thrilled about finally having an HOH who is doing what THEY want and not what McCranda or Helen wants. Helen wanted Elissa to nom McCranda together but Elissa is playing her OWN game now. Whether she is evicted next week or not, she will go out her way and not theirs!!!

Good point

it doesn't matter if she's gone next week and that remains to be seen, she could just as easily win the veto..but either way she's getting one of the a-holes out FIRST!.. Jury house will be fun with her friends and all the amentities...and no more drama ...i think she would be happy there..but you never know ..she's shown herself to be a beast at the hard comps! I'm so proud of her..she's my favorite ever!

:notworthy::hurray::hurray::partytime::party_smilie:

For sure, Misha! I love how they are all scrambling .. :juggle::smilielol::smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Well Elissa is thinking about Amanda up? Did I hear that right?

Maybe it was because McSloth threatned her with Amanda's wrath?

Or when he told Elissa he could take her final 4 with Andy, Mandy, and him.

Duckface is playing with her personal hatred against Aaryn not strategically. I will be shocked if she changes from putting Aaryn up. I just hope Elissa is dumb enough to threaten GM directly about not using a veto. :D

Duckface is playing with her personal hatred against Aaryn not strategically. I will be shocked if she changes from putting Aaryn up. I just hope Elissa is dumb enough to threaten GM directly about not using a veto. :D

Completely agree, if rachel jr didn't have such a hard-on for getting Aaryn out, she moght realize that the Mcnastys are a much bigger threat..

I just got around to watching the show from last night and by rights, she should be putting Andy up. She made idle threats to him. She is nothing but a blah, blah, blah and I can't wait to see her gone too.

Right now Elissa talking to Judd saying we HAVE to get Aaryn out his week and we can get Amanda NEXT week.

This is like the story NOW is not the time. That worked out so well for Helen.

Oh well whatever

*note I noticed that Elissa is lying to every one she is talking to telling them this person or that person said this or that and they want you out. I am sort of surprised that Elissa is taking the low road just like the rest of the slimeball HG.