Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Watching Elissa try to lie her way out of what she said to and about Amanda during the birthday surprise. Clearly NONE of us were watching her EYEROLL.

She is so full of bullsh!t. Claiming she's not mean LMFAO!! Giving herself props!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conversation with frick and frack (Spencer and Andy) saying they would not mind if Amanda or McCrae won HOH and they could get Elissa out. (sorry Sparklet)

They are on both sides just waiting to see who gets HOH on Thursday. They are saying they are Golden.

They are paid actors and they are expected to perform. If they all sit around and act like the "civilized herd" some people crave, most won't watch and Len doesn't get to buy Julie's next pair of Jimmy Choos and a matching Gucci handbag.

Read the feeds and look who is bullying GM now? Surprise, surprise, the green eyed bully rears its ugly head with every HOH.

Watch the feeds and see that Elissa is NOT bullying GM... she is trying to convince GM that GM's game would be better off if Aaryn is evicted. It's all in the intonation.

Monk

I never read fully read cast bios but I saw a post on the other thread and had to check out Elissa's. This is so funny:

"What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others."

This BB show really goes to some people's heads.

Elissa reminds me of that Kirk Cameron type the Christian hypocrite that got Julie McCullough fired from the TV show Growing Pains because she had posed for Playboy.

Duckie says to pizza boy..."Do you know how excited people are to see rachels sister playing big brother?" Yep! The conceited bitch feels entitled...

did you hear how many PROPS she gave herself?

I'm I'm I'm ME ME ME

It was pathetic.

I still like her! Go Elissa! Yippee. Way to Go! Whoop Whoop! She is the only one who has really made her HOH her OWN and got a big player out who has won comps. Not sure who all the haters are rooting for but obviously they don't have a clue :band::angel_not::boxing::bigcry::rolleyes::lol:

I still like her! Go Elissa! Yippee. Way to Go! Whoop Whoop! She is the only one who has really made her HOH her OWN and got a big player out who has won comps. Not sure who all the haters are rooting for but obviously they don't have a clue :band::angel_not::boxing::bigcry::rolleyes::lol:

Agree, some ppl here just post stuff to try and stir it up, kinda like amanda, been goin on for yrs, I've got a lot on my ignore list,

Personally I don't love nor hate tv people. Those are emotions best reserved for real life.

I root for my football team. There doesn't have to be preferred HG's if they all suck. And they all do.

Clueless might be the fans in denial and prefer blinders rather than see their favorite HG is no better than the ones they aren't rooting for. :lost:

ITA! GO ELISSA GO i love her :mbabe::grouphug::hurray::hurray:

there are degrees of sucking ..and they ALL suck much much more than Elissa ever could!!!!

GO ELISSA ... :mbabe:

I actually stopped posting on the boards a few years ago when people got REALLY angry with one of the houseguests that I liked and it made it truly unpleasant to come around because it was bash bash bash bash. I care less now and just try to ignore it when they say things like people who support Elissa are idiots and stupid etc. I like Elissa. They don't. With Helen gone I see her finally playing her own game. I like it!!

I don't see too many posters cheering for anyone. I dislike them all.

I just watch so I can see the last few jurors go up on the block, cry and beg and then see them walk out the door, their BB dream torn away from them.

I don't see too many posters cheering for anyone. I dislike them all.

I just watch so I can see the last few jurors go up on the block, cry and beg and then see them walk out the door, their BB dream torn away from them.

Same here. It's rare that I don't have a favorite that I'd like to see make it to the end, but this year I could never get behind any of these people.

I actually stopped posting on the boards a few years ago when people got REALLY angry with one of the houseguests that I liked and it made it truly unpleasant to come around because it was bash bash bash bash. I care less now and just try to ignore it when they say things like people who support Elissa are idiots and stupid etc. I like Elissa. They don't. With Helen gone I see her finally playing her own game. I like it!!

Fans don't mind telling others they're clueless, delusional, stupid, ignorant but boyyyy they don't like it reversed on them. Oh no, no, no. It's on the don't do list for Morty's but seems selectively overlooked.

It's a good thing I'm not a Mod.

I'd labor over every post that was even a bit antagonistic.

Guess you could call me a wimp when it comes to lowering the boom.

There's been many a time I've just deleted posts that I've written in the heat of the moment.

Maybe I should change my name to WishyWashy instead of Slowpoke :lookaround:

Elissa is telling the truth about people want certain individuals out. She didn't agree with few of Helen's moves. It was whatever Amanda and Helen want out majority of the hg goes along with them. So she went along with them too. Or what she could have done is confuse everybody with one vote and suggest it maybe somebody else. But what's done is done. I do think she doing things backwards. I think she should put Andy and McCrae up first. If one of them win the POV, Amanda can be replacement nominee. She doing what Helen did earlier in the game(probably will be a big mistake again). Wait later to get Amanda out. She said her target is Aaryn. If Aaryn wins POV, I'm pretty sure she will put Amanda up.

OK I have respect for those here that predicted Elissa was smart enough to put up Andy.

I agree that was the smartest move, but I truly doubted she would do it. I felt she would cave in and put up spencer simply because that what everyone else has done all season and nobody had the guts to do anything different.

OK I have respect for those here that predicted Elissa was smart enough to put up Andy.

I agree that was the smartest move, but I truly doubted she would do it. I felt she would cave in and put up spencer simply because that what everyone

else has done all season and nobody had the guts to do anything different.

Elissa is very smart :heart: i just wish she could evict both airhead and andy..then the mcnasties would be on their own :mbabe:

Elissa said on BBAD that they would throw themselves at my husband. Really, really so beautiful Aaryn would do that and be attracted to a man that looks to be over 50, old enough to be her father. :smilielol::laugh4:

not exactly what she said ..it was hard to hear but she was talking to Gm about Amazon saying that Elissas husband would just love Amazon :mad1: and that her husband is 40 and Elissa says she thinks he's hot ..she never mentioned Airhead but she did say she wouldn't want girls throwing themselves on her husband..who would? i don't think that Elissas husband would want Airhead ..she ain't all that and she's such an immature child..plus the way airhead is flirting with Spenser ..i doubt if her standards are really high :hahohi:

not exactly what she said ..it was hard to hear but she was talking to Gm about Amazon saying that Elissas husband would just love Amazon :mad1: and that her husband is 40 and Elissa says she thinks he's hot ..she never mentioned Airhead but she did say she wouldn't want girls throwing themselves on her husband..who would? i don't think that Elissas husband would want Airhead ..she ain't all that and she's such an immature child..plus the way airhead is flirting with Spenser ..i doubt if her standards are really high :hahohi:

Not the way I heard it and good thing that guy is pretty rich because he looks a lot older then forty. Arayn is just playing the game trying to stay in the house not seducing Spencer. :D