Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

I can't believe some people are not understanding this brilliant move? If McRae wins he will take himself down, Amamnda goes up, and either Aaryn or Amanda go home...Big plus there. If Elissa or Aaryn win, either Amanda or McRae go home....big plus there. If Amanda by some miracle wins, then still a good chance Aaryn goes hom depending on the replacement nom (very unlikely situation)...Best move BY FAR in this game and people are still complaining?? HA

Unfortunately, complaining is very popular. I am not an Elissa fan, but applaud her for sticking to her guns, nominating who she wants and trying to start an alternate alliance.

It's so funny that McCranda think it's stupid for Elissa to nominate THEM, it wasn't stupid to nominate Elissa last week, was it ? It has been their house for so long, they cen't see straight....

Love the shake-up, big moves Elissa !!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be your opinion that she's a tool, but at least she stood her ground and finally put some fear in these people.

It is my opinion, that is why I wrote it.

It's brilliant when you can get a key player out and save yourself. If Aaryn goes, she is fried next week. She is relying on "what ifs." Andy, Amanda and McRae are holding their ground but Aaryn could be bought off. GM will go along with Aaryn, but when Aaryn is gone she will be with the others. Judd is also a tool. If Aaryn leaves she can't play for HOH next week and it's likely GM or Andy will win and she has no chance.

I hope it plays out that Aaryn leaves because it just means that Elissa is right behind her.

Regardless of who did it one of the power players will be going home this week. Big move and Elissa is the one to make it. She has been an underdog all season INSIDE the house. Outside she has many fans. I doubt she wins but at least she has now won HOH two POV's and made a huge move.

Good Job Elissa!!

Some fans are going to complain no matter what the situation.

If Elissa HAD put up Mc and Amanda .... someone would have said that one of them would probably

come off the block.... and whoever would replace them would be voted off because the The McDuo

would bully the remaining HGs into voting for the other person to be evicted (lol probably Spencer)

Ya can't please all the people all the time

Some fans are going to complain no matter what the situation.

If Elissa HAD put up Mc and Amanda .... someone would have said that one of them would probably

come off the block.... and whoever would replace them would be voted off because the The McDuo

would bully the remaining HGs into voting for the other person to be evicted (lol probably Spencer)

Ya can't please all the people all the time

I think some people look at it as "complaining" when it goes against their opinion. Otherwise these discussions are just game talk in my opinion.

Some people like elissa and are happy to see her do well. Some people don't like elissa no matter whether she does well or poorly. I think that elissa has been ragged-on just about as much as anybody this season, for one reason or another much of it having zero to do with how she plays the game. I get that some people disagree over whether she should even be in the house at all, because of her connections and the possibilities that might; or might not, present.

I've been there.

I am very happy that elissa won a difficult hoh fair and square and is hopefully making a game-changing move in her role as hoh. Thank you, elissa.

It is also nice for me to see a woman keeping a clean and uncluttered head of house room and not allowing that scurrilous couple to lounge around in the hoh bed all day and night long as if they won hoh.

a little of last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b7OW912334Q

Just a little conspiracy thought. (and I am not into conspiracy theories.)

Last night after Elissa came up with her flip and Amanda and Elissa were downstairs in the kitchen and Amanda kept walking back and forth I thought I saw Amanda and Elissa give each other little quirky smiles and then Elissa started laughing.

It was almost like they were doing an acting job and they were flubbing up their acting and started laughing.

:lookaround:

I didn't see that Marty. I rewatched that whole thing this morning but who knows! I guess we might see in a DR session but I think she wants Amanda out. One thing I do feel is she looks gorgeous in that little casual blue dress and I wish it was mine and I looked like that in the dress! She seriously has an amazing body!

I did find it funny when Elissa spat all over the counter though!

Yeah, the laughing thing is strange "fer sure."

Maybe I will go with my first thought and say that Elissa is Grodner's pawn to keep Amanda safe.

I read that earlier - your thoughts on that and meant to reply and forgot. That made a bit of sense to me. Kind of convoluted but I guess anything is possible. Not sure that they could hide it but again...........

Elissa is doing exactly what I believed she would do the minute she won the HOH. She is planning on back-dooring Amanda. I had to laugh when Amanda told McCrae she "could win POV" and take him off the block. Even if Elissa has distanced herself from the house most of the time due to the lack of respect and decency of the other HG's, she is a very smart cookie who has known what is going on in the house & who was orchestrating it all. I love that she has Amanda so paranoid. I also hope her plan to bd Amanda comes full circle. If she does make it happen and goes home next week, so many people will be so happy that they actually got to play the game the way it should be played because of Elissa's move. She should be very proud of herself. As for taking out Aaryn causing devestation for 3AM and especially Amanda, it won't make a difference to Amanda. She will continue to manipulate people. Hopefully, if Amanda does stay this week, the other HG's will smarten up and form their own new alliance and target the McNastys. With GM, Aaryn, Judd & Spencer (who has repeatedly said he wants to put Amanda out), they would have the numbers. I don't think anyone really sees McCrae or Andy as being able to carry out the tyranny without Amanda's loud-mouth instruction pushing the other HG's.

i dont get why folks assume she cant win anything

she maynt have won anything yet but she is finishing mid of the pack in comps and this past comp towards the top half

i could understand if she was always first out making that claim

:laugh4::animated_bouncy: