• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy players

Players who don't even know the game of BB

Players on meds

Players who are socio/psychopaths

Players who don't bathe

Players who are bullys, bigots, racists, misogynists

Players who judge others by unfair standards (like hating on El because she has a good life)

YES!

Dirty House.

Sloppy people.

GM forgetting she is a Female.

Spencer fondling himself - touching his privates in front of everyone.

NO one washes their hands.

Andy continuously WHINING

Andy looking so mean, pretends to be a nice human being.

McCraes Chain smoking.

Judd mumbling.

These 5 trash talking on Elissa all the time.

HATE the MESSY bedrooms.

GM trying to treat the guys like she is their MOM.

Disrespectful houseguests, that should have been tossed out LONG AGO.

Boring Banter on Live Feeds......

:censored::cheers:

Players who lay around the house and yard looking bored and complaining while the house is a pig sty.

YEP

Yes to all of that!

Ginamarie feeling compelled to announce to the guys that she needs to groom her private area.

UGH

Yes to all of that!

Ginamarie feeling compelled to announce to the guys that she needs to groom her private area.

I think it is slut talk instead of dude talk. Sluts commonly refer to the state of their bits in front of men when they want the men to be thinking about said bits. I speak in general of course, but i think it applies in this case.

I think it is slut talk instead of dude talk. Sluts commonly refer to the state of their bits in front of men when they want the men to be thinking about said bits. I speak in general of course, but i think it applies in this case.

Hoda & Kathy Lee had a convo about their areas on network morning TV. You think they're sluts too?

^^^^^I know virtually nothing about Hoda and Kathy Lee other than that I have always found Kathy Lee to be annoying. I don't know if GinaMarie is a slut or not, so I won't offer my judgement on that.

I guess I always felt that grooming was sort of a private thing, especially that area. Perhaps in this day and age, with people such as the Kardashians talking about virtually everything on television, it's somewhat accepted to blurt out such things. I wish it wasn't. TMI for me.

CarmenPantera, on 11 Sept 2013 - 07:15 AM, said:

Hoda & Kathy Lee had a convo about their areas on network morning TV. You think they're sluts too?

I am not referring to the people here, but to the those who do call a woman a slut:

Anyone who calls a woman a slut thinks all women are sluts meaning that they are indiscriminate in their sexual activities. A man is a dude or a stud, but a woman is considered easy. A lot of the attitude about Amanda came from her bold sexuality. There is a difference in male and female sexual energy and activity that accounts for this perception. Men think it difficult to get a woman to bed, so an easy woman is a slut. One would think they might thank god for sluts, but they complain about the difficulty and then only want women who make it difficult and disparage sluts.

In fact, both men and women want sex. Sadly, most women do not know how to have an orgasm, so they get off on some fantasy about the guy rather than the nuts and bolts of their own anatomy and how it works. If a man happens to know something about women and gives a woman an orgasm, she will think he is the be all and end all. He will be able to get away with infidelity because she will want to have that again and does not know she can get it herself.

If men stopped playing games about sex, they would want an easy woman who was faithful and be happy she was faithful and be the same with her since she would be willing easily with him and not make him jump through hoops.

If women stopped playing games about sex, they would figure out how to have an orgasm and teach their guy how to give them one. They would not hold sex hostage to money or some desired behavior.

Looks like someone(s) forgot this is a game

Yes, it is a game, but not an ordinary game where whether you win or lose, in time, no one would really care.

On the contrary, it is a very intense game with life changing ramifications for the winner.

Most contestants lives would change significantly if they won the $500,000 prize.

Of course, it is understandable that they would become emotional at the thought of losing something that would impact their lives so greatly.

I also think that it is perfectly understandable that one would become emotional at the seeming betrayal of someone whom they thought was a true friend.

Yes, this is a game, but most contestants leave thinking that they have made friends for life, so that losing or leaving such friends can be very painful.

I, for one, can appreciate the real tears, however, not the crocodile ones that Andy manufacture.

Because it proves to me that these contestants, regardless of how much we may dislike them, actually have a heart..

I am so over Andy's putting down Elissa. The venom he spits from his pie-hole is beyond belief. He seriously needs to take stock of his attitude. Of all the people left in the house, he should know what talking trash can do to a person.....and it has made him look less human! He's diseased.

huh?

While complaining about Elissa using the show do promote her exercise business, Andy said, "Elissersize dot com which makes you gain weight." GinaMarie adds, "It's a virus." Spencer: "And all proceeds go to help spread STDs throughout North America..." Andy: "I thought it went to the Adolph Hitler foundation." Spencer: "Yeah, some of the proceeds actually do... the Adolph Hitler 5K..." They all laugh and GinaMarie says, "and to the United Negro College Fund. You knew I had to throw that in!" Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GinaMarie just equate the United Negro College Fund to Hitler?

While complaining about Elissa using the show do promote her exercise business, Andy said, "Elissersize dot com which makes you gain weight." GinaMarie adds, "It's a virus." Spencer: "And all proceeds go to help spread STDs throughout North America..." Andy: "I thought it went to the Adolph Hitler foundation." Spencer: "Yeah, some of the proceeds actually do... the Adolph Hitler 5K..." They all laugh and GinaMarie says, "and to the United Negro College Fund. You knew I had to throw that in!" Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GinaMarie just equate the United Negro College Fund to Hitler?

No she did not. What she did was recognize that the discussion was saying money was going to something objectionable and she knows people who object to money going to the UNC so she said it and in her own self depreciation she notes that she would be the one to say that. She knows that she has been looked askance for her racist comments. This tells us that the DR must have said something.

LOL....intelligent people trying to psycho analyze dysfunctional BB Hgs is much more entertaining than the actual show!

Anyone who can get "into the mind" of GM, Spencer or Andy....I say kudos!! Not a place I would ever think of going and IMO these HGs are mindless ppl. because there's no "there, there".

What annoys me is the posters who believe, like McCrae, they are such great "gamers" and refuse to see BB for what it is....a summer reality show, put on when there's nothing else to watch....obviously a money maker based on all those BB fans...but, they refuse to understand that it's as fun and entertaining to read and watch them as it is to watch the HGs:)

No she did not. What she did was recognize that the discussion was saying money was going to something objectionable and she knows people who object to money going to the UNC so she said it and in her own self depreciation she notes that she would be the one to say that. She knows that she has been looked askance for her racist comments. This tells us that the DR must have said something.

NYROSE, I admire your attempt to help our fellow NYer, but the facts are VERY plain, to me...she is a racist like no other...cause she HIDES in tolerance clothes!! The discussion was about promoting your own business and the derogatory remarks started to fly...GM JUMPED on the band wagon with her UNCF dig...not to promote the UNCF but to point out that it was in the SAME category as Hitler...then she BRAGGED that SHE got to say that!! Patting herself on the back for a dig at African-Americans any chance she gets!!

THE DR TOLD HER??? That she was perceived as a racist so to overcome that she lumps the UNCF with Hitler???? Further proof that she DOES NOT CARE what anyone thinks of her, she's gonna do EVERYTHING she can to get the racist vote!!!

One of my annoying pet peeves is the most irritating words uttered daily in the BB house..."I'm going to be perfectly honest with you..." (or any equivalent of this phrase.) It's said in nearly every conversation and never, ever said in sincerity, so why bother to say it? Who would actually believe that in that house?