Who should be next to go?  

1. 1. Who should be next to go?

• Caryn
    • Ian
    • Jennifer
    • Katie
    • Tom

Guest ranster627

As the question was "should", I picked Tom, because to win, he should be let got for anyone to have a chance!

I voted for Katie out of frustration for her. This isnt an easy one though.

If I was the 6th person on the island now, left with these 5 and I had complete say so on who went when, I would vote them out as follows purely from a strategic standpoint:

Katie (its a woman thing, cant stand the hag)

Caryn (she doesnt provide much)

Ian

Tom (he's good to have around)

leaving Jenn and I in the final two, even though I'm only a ghost player, I could beat her.

Jennifer... She is going to be a zombie without her "Gregg Supporter"!!

Though I like Tom, purely from a strategic standpoint, I would be gunning for him if he ever didn't win IC. If Tom doesn't win an IC and they don't vote him out, then he deserves to win in my book!

If I was voting someone off totally based on the annoyance factor it would definitely be Katie...

GO IAN!

I voted for Katie out of frustration for her.  This isnt an easy one though.

If I was the 6th person on the island now, left with these 5 and I had complete say so on who went when, I would vote them out as follows purely from a strategic standpoint:

Katie (its a woman thing, cant stand the hag)

Caryn (she doesnt provide much)

Ian

Tom (he's good to have around)

leaving Jenn and I in the final two, even though I'm only a ghost player, I could beat her.

My vote went to Tom, because, I have to disagree with Diva - he may do some of the hard work around there, but he is bad to have around because he is so good at everything, if anyone wants a chance they need to get rid of him, and they keep dropping the ball every week!

I guess it depends on what perspective you look at it from. If you're looking at it from the point of view of being a survivor yourself stuck out there on the island, then Tom, being the strongest and the biggest threat, needs to go. But if you're looking at it from the point of the viewer sitting at home, then you might want the most "deserving" person to win. In my opinion, that would be Tom or Ian, which would mean that I would want anybody who could jeopardize their chances of winning to leave. :D

Good point, mango. I voted for Jenn becuase now her alliance is gone, she's the easiest target, and her exit won't sturr up any controversy. The previews show a fight between Ian and Katie... is this a sign of whose next to get the boot?

Guest Tigress61

me threeeeee! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think Caryn will be voted off next though.

Guest ranster627

I have no dislike for Tom, I find him boring, and his victory too predictable ... I watch survivor for the "dark horse" victory and the back-stabbing. Just for me I am sure, Tom is not good television. This whole season has been dull, with me trying to get interested, but never quite getting dragged in.

Stephanie's journey was interesting to me, but even that exhausted me as it dragged on so long. I felt like the show ended for me when she left, and I have no interest in watching the predictable bore his way to a win!

and that was JMHO and my rant for the day!

LOL, so you got your rant over early ran!!

I thought the season started out a real bore, was ready to quit watching.

That was the night Koror won the food reward and got to come eat it in front of poor beleaguered Ulong. I thought that was the lowest of low. It was also enough to keep me watching to see what other humiliation they inflicted. At this point there's just enough possible backstabbing to keep me interested.

The only reason people don't like Tom is because he is such a strong player personally I think he is one the best survivors yet.

please don't assume why I hate Tom. I think it is great that he is strong, and I have no problem with his game play. I hate him for the same reasons Ranster stated... boring... predictable...

Guest cappy
The only reason people don't like Tom is because he is such a strong player personally I think he is one the best survivors yet.

please don't assume why I hate Tom. I think it is great that he is strong, and I have no problem with his game play. I hate him for the same reasons Ranster stated... boring... predictable...

Theres nothing worse that a boring and predictable Survivor player.

Guest ranster627
Well I guess I will die on this mountain alone because I still like Tom and my comment as to people hating Tom because he was strong was not directed at anyone in particular, it is just what I have read on other sites. He may be boring and predictable but he is a great player. As for who the remaining players should vote out it would be Tom because he is the strongest player.

Suds, there is no mountain to die on, as this thread is the "should" thread, and you have agreed ... looks like you have a group of us with you on that mountain.

Now that my favorite girl is gone (Steph), I don't think any of the remaining women that are left deserve to win the game. With the exception of Caryn and her acting performance (which I really got a kick out of), the rest are useless. If I were Ian or Tom, I'd probably start with Katie. She keeps jumping from side to side with no true alliance. It'll be interesting to see what Jenn does this week also.

All personality traits aside, I'd prefer either Ian or Tom win the comp (in that order). Poor Ian needs to buy some food. He looks emaciated.