Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa has class? Is that a f'ing joke? People with class don't act like they are better than everyone else. She thinks so much of her "class" that she can't sit by someone she thinks is below her? Or talk to them even when doing so can only benefit her and not the other person? Sorry but people with real class would either keep their feelings of disgust to themselves or, better yet, stand up against the "bad people" for the bad things they've said and done ... Instead, Elissa just talks junk about those bad people amongst her inner circle.

I don't really like anyone in this cast but Elissa and her holier than thou attitude is one of the worst.

... All that said, from a game perspective, she probably has a few weeks left in her. Assuming Helen leaves, I think the house will be focused on getting out the returning juror. Beyond that, I think she would only be top two on Aaryn and GM's evict list... Unless she tries to rally the house against McRanda.

Couldn't have said it better.

I was with you yawnie until you wrote Rachel had "dignity & couth". I was never a Rachel lover or hater.....just did not "like" her for whatever personal reasons. I actually find Elissa more entertaining and certainly less gross from the rest of this seasons HGs. Maybe I would have liked Rachel more this season but against Jordan......Rachel seemed to be lacking any "dignity or couth".

Whatever silliness was Rachel's it had a joie de vivre. She was a bit overblown and hysterical. It was never really lacking dignity and civility and in no way compares to the lack of dignity of Amanda or the hate and meanness of Aryan or the brash raw insensitivity of GM.

Elissa is definitely a strange bird, and I can't really relate to her, but somehow I like her more each day. However, I do not like it when she threatens to self-evict or when she declared she would not go to the jury house....that's just rude and inconsiderate, and I think contradictory to the image I have of her of at least being respectful...

Sorry, I call BS. Her beliefs call for her to be forgiving and accepting. Instead she treats Aaryn, GM and Amanda like lepers when someone as righteous as she claims to be should try to talk to them and explain why the things they say or do are wrong or hurtful to others.

She has said and been utterly ignored. She knows she is in a no win situation with ignorance determined to remain that way. One can not forgive when an apology has not been tendered in fact it is wrong energy to do so since the wrong has not been cleansed. A person does not have to accept bad behavior either. Knowing that there may be reasons for bad behavior does not excuse it, understanding sees the person's predicament, but our ability as humans to grow away from the things that might cause bad behavior means that we can improve and raise ourselves. These people have no interest in doing that, are absolutely resolved that their actions are funny and acceptable, while we see how trashy and disgusting and mean they are in various slices of those traits for each one. Imagine being in the house with them and trying to live and play what is touted as a game with people with that mindset and lack of decency. That is Elyssa's problem and she is not the sharpest tool in the box anyway, but she has held her own. That is to her credit. Perhaps she appears not to be smart due to being utterly overwhelmed by the experience. If I were there, I think I might be also.

I like Elissa. She is a much better person than Amanda, GM, and Aaryn combined. She is very smart and sees through all the BS. If she would just follow her instincts, because she is so spot on about what is really going on in the house.

i agree totally but i would add , fat boy and mcnasty to that list . :smartass2: .

I like Elissa. She is a much better person than Amanda, GM, and Aaryn combined. She is very smart and sees through all the BS. If she would just follow her instincts, because she is so spot on about what is really going on in the house.

i agree totally except i would add fat boy and mcnasty to that list :hahohi:

Last night Elissa was saying that she was having trouble breathing (the day before) and blaming her slop diet as the culprit. She also said she is waiting for the DR to offer her another food choice. Today she said that she can't eat slop and "I guess they don't care" meaning production.

This is the lamest attempt ever to get the rules of the game changed.

Aren't they allowed a protein powder and an electrolyte drink in addition to slop and unlimited condiments?

Try eating the head cheese Elissa. Put it in the oven over a bed of habaneros.

Last night Elissa was saying that she was having trouble breathing (the day before) and blaming her slop diet as the culprit. She also said she is waiting for the DR to offer her another food choice. Today she said that she can't eat slop and "I guess they don't care" meaning production.

Aren't they allowed a protein powder and an electrolyte drink in addition to slop and unlimited condiments?

Slop is causing her breathing problems? LOL OKKKKKKKKK....

Elissa is definitely a strange bird, and I can't really relate to her, but somehow I like her more each day. However, I do not like it when she threatens to self-evict or when she declared she would not go to the jury house....that's just rude and inconsiderate, and I think contradictory to the image I have of her of at least being respectful...

I couldn't agree with you more... I sometimes wonder why I like her, but I do...

I suppose it's because she has a value system that she tries very hard to stick to, although she's a leeetle too sensitive to negativity for my taste. It's that sensitivity that causes her to occasionally slip into a very unbecoming 'holier than thou' attitude that makes it a bit hard to support her.... Oh well, she's definitely a very different bird...

Monk

I think it was a joke they laughed after she said it. I think she has done well since this is her 4th time on slop.

Hawknose : " Why just yesterday she said that her right foot was longer than her left foot! That has to count for an original thought! "

REALLY ? Wow... sorry I missed that.

Doesn't matter who's idea it was for her to be a HG ... it's been like watching a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.

She's just not BB material.

it may sound weird but there are people who have different size feet..my brother-in-law for one! i'm suprised no one here knows that :laugh4:

it may sound weird but there are people who have different size feet..my brother-in-law for one! i'm suprised no one here knows that :laugh4:

It wasn't necessarily what she said, it was that she said it while Helen was trying to have a heart to heart with her - aka a pep talk - Helen finishes a sentence, and instead of saying something to Helen in response, she says - COMPLETELY OUT OF LEFT FIELD -

"Haha my right foot is longer than my left foot! That's so funny!"

Maybe you just had to be there to understand exactly how frigging awkward and inappropriately timed it was - you seem to believe we are laughing at the fact that her feet are different in size - but that is not the case

It wasn't necessarily what she said, it was that she said it while Helen was trying to have a heart to heart with her - aka a pep talk - Helen finishes a sentence, and instead of saying something to Helen in response, she says - COMPLETELY OUT OF LEFT FIELD -

"Haha my right foot is longer than my left foot! That's so funny!"

Maybe you just had to be there to understand exactly how frigging awkward and inappropriately timed it was - you seem to believe we are laughing at the fact that her feet are different in size - but that is not the case

I think she only can not deal with Helen's pep talk which we all know is completely false. It falls on her like something odd and she does not know what to say and her eye catches a look at her feet stuck out in front of her and she says what comes to her head as a relief from the pressure of responding to what is clearly false and is therefore more in left field than noticing her feet.

So Elissa just said that she must be allergic to the slop or the protein, because she can "feel" the tartar on her teeth - and she's never had tartar on her teeth before. It's because the slop/protein is in her digestive system and she must be allergic to it. It happens when she is a have not. :lookaround: