Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

Well no matter who comes back on Thursday they will be on board with Aaryn, Elissa and GM to get out Amanda. It will only take 3 votes.

The only kink in the plan is if Mandy, Mac or Andy get HOH then they will put up Aaryn and GM and one of them will go home.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it really mattered at this point. If anyone other than GM gets the next HOH, Aaryn will be nominated anyway in my opinion.

At least she gained Helen's trust if she comes back and if Helen doesn't as Marty said she gets some good press in the Jury House.

I guess she never explained the David tragedy, or no one want to share what they heard?

I have been trying to understand it also - I only heard part of it last night. Even google hasn't yielded anything.....with the flashback you could go to the part where Helen and Elissa were in the hot tub.... but I don't have it.... :no:

I have been trying to understand it also - I only heard part of it last night. Even google hasn't yielded anything.....with the flashback you could go to the part where Helen and Elissa were in the hot tub.... but I don't have it.... :no:

yeah, she explained it to Helen and Elissa in the hot tub, and they were SHOCKED. H said she wouldn't have voted him out if she had known. Hopefully someone with the feeds will let us know (didn't get them this year as the cast seemed awful)

Now Aaryn is telling McManda and Spencer that Helen and Elissa were trying to get her to put Amanda on the block and how she resisted their attempt - did I hear that right? How can she pull this crap in front of Andy and then say that HE is not trustworthy? She is such a little turd.

9zgj6Rj.jpg

yeah, she explained it to Helen and Elissa in the hot tub, and they were SHOCKED. H said she wouldn't have voted him out if she had known. Hopefully someone with the feeds will let us know (didn't get them this year as the cast seemed awful)

This is from the update page, Aaryn comes outside and tells Helen that she heard that when Dave was in high school he picked up a clod of dirt and threw it at another guy, not out of anger, they were just rough-housing. The other guy went permanently blind, and his parents sued David's family, forcing them into bankruptcy. Helen feels so bad for David, having to live with that, and how in a split second you can ruin your life and someone else's.

This is from the update page, Aaryn comes outside and tells Helen that she heard that when Dave was in high school he picked up a clod of dirt and threw it at another guy, not out of anger, they were just rough-housing. The other guy went permanently blind, and his parents sued David's family, forcing them into bankruptcy. Helen feels so bad for David, having to live with that, and how in a split second you can ruin your life and someone else's.

So David permanently blinded a kid and we are supposed to feel sorry for David?!?! Worst. House Guests. Ever.

Thank you Straykat! :laugh4:

We all know that throughout any and all BB season, the edits and HG will suggest they may go against the house, but then we get to eviction night and it's nothing more than robots entering the DR and casting their vote for the same person. Always disappointing. Although Aaryn says she may keep Helen, I highly doubt it.

EXACTLY! :laugh4:

Thanks straykat for the explanation.

Thanks, Straycat. appreciate the info; I, too, don't feel sorry for him....he did it!

I can't even focus on what's being said when she's around because I'm fixated on those eyebrows...I've never seen anything like it. Is she blind? She surely isn't seeing what we're seeing when she looks in the mirror...

Aaryn is the one everybody have watch out for. I would be scared to take to the final 4. What if she would win final 4 and final 3. Really they need to try to get her out too.

I think that it depends on who reaches the final 4-3 with her...

Some of the HGs may benefit from sitting next to her when the vote is made... good arguments are to be made of her character flaws... Obviously, this strategy works best when the HG lays the groundwork with Aaryn to heighten the odds that Aaryn will pick them if she wins out and has the choice of who to bring along... and to also lay similar groundwork with the other HGs by beginning subtle (conversations, hints, brainwashing, suggestion,s manipulations) that creates an atmosphere of an "Anyone But Aaryn.'

Interesting problem every season for each HG's endgame::: who of the remaining HGs that may prove easiest to beat... You can make book on the fact that McManda has together and separately kept up with this determination... I think Aaryn & Andy has done the same... Helen has been relatively oblivious to endgame issues... Elissa is AWOL on issues like this.... Spencer is too busy surviving to have adequately sussed this one out... and GM is GM, which is to say 'Youse guys knows shez Friggin' Clueless.'

Monk

I think Aaryn will have the votes of Helen, Jessie, Judd, GM and maybe even Elissa depending on who she is up against.

A lot can change in the next weeks. Andy would start winning all the comps or there could be more big fights and division in the house.

I think if Aaryn is in the final 2 she has a good chance of winning.

but then again I predicted Andy and McCrea in the F2

I think Aaryn will have the votes of Helen, Jessie, Judd, GM and maybe even Elissa depending on who she is up against.

A lot can change in the next weeks. Andy would start winning all the comps or there could be more big fights and division in the house.

I think if Aaryn is in the final 2 she has a good chance of winning.

but then again I predicted Andy and McCrea in the F2

One of the jurors will be coming back... alot of animosity could easily ensue that could definitely effect the votes... (personally, I like to see Jessie come in and blow the place up again... but she's probably calmed down too much for that)

I'm not very confident that Aaryn would beat Andy or McCrea or possibly even Amanda ...those first two are set up pretty sweetly at the moment and Amanda is sitting kinda pretty herself.

Whether Aaryn gets Jessie's vote is so very dependent upon who she would be sitting next to when the time to vote comes. I'm also not all that warm & fuzzy about Jay-you-double "D"'s vote... Would he vote Aaryn over either half of McManda or even Andy. Not so sure... He was pretty partial to sticking with the guys...

Monk

aaryncastphotonew.jpg

Name: Aaryn Gries

Who cares how many comps this total waste of a human being wins? She is still a unapologetic racist, who is allowing others to control the HOH's she wins, U thinks this makes her awesome? Gagging here

They are an awful cast, with Amanda and Aaryn being the worst of the bunch, I am reading all these posts supporting an apologetic racist house guest, that if any of you watch the feeds, you will find that she hasn't stopped with her hate speech, and I cannot support or cheer for somone as nasty, as cold, or as racist as she and Amanda are.

I do not understand all this cheering for such a openly cold racist human being

One of the jurors will be coming back... alot of animosity could easily ensue that could definitely effect the votes... (personally, I like to see Jessie come in and blow the place up again... but she's probably calmed down too much for that)

I'm not very confident that Aaryn would beat Andy or McCrea or possibly even Amanda ...those first two are set up pretty sweetly at the moment and Amanda is sitting kinda pretty herself.

Whether Aaryn gets Jessie's vote is so very dependent upon who she would be sitting next to when the time to vote comes. I'm also not all that warm & fuzzy about Jay-you-double "D"'s vote... Would he vote Aaryn over either half of McManda or even Andy. Not so sure... He was pretty partial to sticking with the guys...

Monk

Monk I really don't think Amanda has any votes in the jury except her husband. None of them think she deserves to win. They are all afraid of her. I know Elissa said she really wants to put her up but she is afraid. But then again.... ya just never know. They all seem to pretty much like McDummy and he could win over Aaryn but I don't think Amanda in the end will be liked or voted for.