BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My real estate agent was the agent for the buyer and got 6% off the sale of my home.

Well today is the POV ceremony. Who did GM decide to put up? Still Spencer?

As much as she wants to say how daring she is, she nominated the way the majority of the house wanted her to. She will play it safe and use Spencer as the pawn this week.

A real estate agent does not get the six percent they get 3 % shared with the other agent who had the listing or who brought in the buyer and then they get half of that so 1.5% while the broker gets the other half.

Depends of how big a performer for the company they are. ;)

Is the live double eviction show on Wednesday this week. I just read that somewhere and double checking.

Nope.

Just rewatched the end of the last 2 episodes for you, and Julie said Thursday (while standing next to a giant screen which said "Thursday".

Wednesday is the PoV.

Nope.

Just rewatched the end of the last 2 episodes for you, and Julie said Thursday (while standing next to a giant screen which said "Thursday".

Wednesday is the PoV.

Thanks - someone posted that at Morty's on Facebook.

actually, when is the time they'll give us a vid about what happen in jury house?

on the live show is when they show the jury house :animated_bouncy:

I am casting about for one final three fave. I had to let ginamarie go down the toilet of her own making. This far, I have judd and elissa. It's a no to spencer and amanda and mccrae. Maybe I will just stick with two.

I'm on the same page as you are, Slimcruz, with Judd and Elissa being F2. At this point I'd like to see Judd win.

Side question: There hasn't been a Have-Not competition for a couple of weeks. Is it done? Was the debacle of having the choices of food be headcheese and habanero peppers enough for production to realize how stupid the Have-Not thing was? Were people getting too sick?