BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember in the earlier seasons when it was down to Final Four they would have a shopping spree type comp? Like they had to fit as many clothes as they could on their bodies in order to keep it all? That was cool, and they should bring it back!

I think that the red-headed pig wants to create as much chaos as possible. Doesn't matter with whom and no specific target. Just chaos.

The chaos helps his game. If they are hating on each other, they aren't looking at him. He is seeing another week not sitting on the block.

These people are just afraid to be real. They are all so so afraid of who the next HOH is.

I would much rather they pic sides and own up to their alliances. Andy is in ever single alliance ever created. He has a final with everyone.

The chaos helps his game. If they are hating on each other, they aren't looking at him. He is seeing another week not sitting on the block.

Exactly. He said something to mccrae and amanda today (when mccrae mentioned that his abs were sore) that was just unbelievable. Nasty, nasty man.

When did they get the cards and jenga??

Sometime early yesterday (late Wednesday, early Thursday). I think Aaryn found them in the storage room.

:hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:Is it wrong to enjoy some one elses pain and misery.

Not in this instance, it's not. Well played GM! HG's beware of the McNasty hurricane about to hit the house, or has the air been so deflated from the McNasty balloon that there is no tirade coming?

I thought only the one with the fewest eggs was going to get the chick suit how come two of them?

No, they said that the two people with the lowest count would wear the suits.

I'm thinking none of the guys are going to try to win the POV Comp (except McC of course).

They don't want to be the one to have to choose who comes off the block... let someone else do it.

lol... let someone else get blood on their hands for having to choose.