BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

Drummer1 : Tomorrow night Big Brother is being moved to 2am for pre-season football. Does anyone have a link where I can watch it live? "

Just checked my TV listing... looks like we'll get it at regular time here in Maryland.

Who's playing ?

Green Bay and Kansas City. Not a good game to watch.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Bay and Kansas City. Not a good game to watch.

Well I live in KC and would watch this game, we beat Pittsburg last week, maybe were gonna get our sh*t together this season. I can catch up here, it's what I do most of he time anyway, the show is so edited, I want the real scoop, so Mortys works or me

Not coming on in OK until 2am.. I will be attempting to lurk here tomorrow night, but it's hard to get in on eviction night

If you go to fan forums first then you can get in, go there first then switch to what section you want, works for me every time

Aaryn will be off to jury, where she can brag to Jessie about playing kissy face with Judd. Meanwhile, she and Amanda have been reminiscing about the days she made comments that make her appear racist. ....

Well I live in KC and would watch this game, we beat Pittsburg last week, maybe were gonna get our sh*t together this season. I can catch up here, it's what I do most of he time anyway, the show is so edited, I want the real scoop, so Mortys works or me

I'll be AT that game, so watching it at 2 is fine with me. ;)

I just posted in the LFU Update thread ... yaking away about why they might be taping the show ahead of time.

It just dawned on me that I was in the wrong thread.

Guess what ? Someone's removed it already. Thanks

lol was just getting ready to go in there and slap my own fingers.

Who said they were taping the show ahead of time? I was in the audience once when they taped early but they let everyone know. I haven't read about early taping.

Did the HG say that? just curious

I did hear Elissa ask why there is an extra camera in the DR. Amanda said there sometimes is but Elissa seemed concerned.

A couple of are confused about whether the show's being taped tonite.

ON the Live Feeds during a FOTH they posted a notice saying the live feeds would return

after the televised show.

Someone on the crew musta stuck the wrong sign on the screen because the Feeds are back on.

Just a slip-up....

I prefer Earthy people. There are NONE on BB but some are just more artificial than others.

They called Elissa into the DR first thing this morning.

She went to the mirror and instantly put on her big fake eyelashes.

Really?

Liz-Lemon-Eye-Roll-and-Exhale-30-Rock.giA

ALL the females do that. They have to have their makeup and hair just so. There isn't one of them that doesn't spend at least an hour staring at themselves and putting on their war paint. News flash to HG's. We see your true colours no matter how much crap you spread on your face. You're all fake, but at least with Elissa,it's only her body parts and not her head or her heart.

Who's most likely to go home tonight?

It's more than likely Aaryn, but it would be so awesome for it to be Andy. Maybe then, at least if GM, Judd or Aaryn won HOH and she stood by her word, she would put the McNasty's on the block. As for Judd saying to the guys that he wants Elissa out, I hope that was just for the benefit of the male ears and that he is going to stay strong with Elissa. But, he seems so easily led, who knows if he is to be trusted.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping that would be Andy. Not a big fan of Aaryn, but I can't handle listening\watching Andy.

BTW, anyone else notice that his CBS picture has a significantly BROWN NOSE, it so Flipping funny. Somebody at BB, has since he humor in foreshadowing his BB persona.

andycastphoto.jpg

I'm annoyed that for some reason my DVR did not record bb , only the last 10 mins of the show,AND because of twc dispute with CBS, can't go to on demand, and since I don't have my laptop anymore just my iPad I cannot hook up the iPad to a hdmi cable, I hope I can go to CBS and see the show in its entirity , also I noticed at the end of the show it was reminding about bb after dark, I have not yet to date found bbad on my TV guide channel, on last nites show it gave the channels for direct tv and dish tv but not time Warner , anyone know the channel for time Warner?