BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

I've been eagerly awaiting an interesting week in the BB house and evidently I'll have to do some more waiting... The chances for even a small part of this season to become interesting have been greatly diminished... On the plus side... Elissa gave us a got a couple of days of widespread HG panic....

If it keeps up like this, ( and there appears to be a very good chance that it will) this season will be the most boring season in BB history.

Monk

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been eagerly awaiting an interesting week in the BB house and evidently I'll have to do some more waiting... The chances for even a small part of this season to become interesting have been greatly diminished... On the plus side... Elissa gave us a got a couple of days of widespread HG panic....

If it keeps up like this, ( and there appears to be a very good chance that it will) this season will be the most boring season in BB history.

Monk

Monk don't leave - Randy Andy is probably going up and he is a nervous Nelly.

Elissa being secretive about her replacement nominee will be is a good strategy. She would not put up GM or Judd and possibly not Spencer. She wants to replace with Andy, then vote out Aaryn which would be her next best move. By removing the 3AM's strongest competitor, she has a chance of staying if her alliance with GM includes Judd & Spencer. That way, if one of these three wins HOH next week, they can put another McNasty plan into action. Judd wants the she-devil gone and Spencer has been saying all along that he wants her gone. If this is true, and they can form this alliance and keep it strong, it just may work. GM is a strong player and Judd is a great competitor as well. The plan to destroy the gruesome-twosomes alliance could still be implemented. With both of them on the block, at least one of them would go home & I believe they would go after the mouthiest one. There is still at least one more week for Elissa's safety if the four of them strategize well.

that's right ..Elissa is not done yet ...i believe she will win this game ...GO ELISSA

I just wish these losers would start cleaning up that house!! It's hard to watch the feeds or BBAD, it's so bad...I'm waiting to see a rat scurrying across the floor (oh, that's right.....Andy's BEEN scurrying). Tell them no booze unless the house is CLEAN. Talk about a bunch of pigs.

I just wish these losers would start cleaning up that house!! It's hard to watch the feeds or BBAD, it's so bad...I'm waiting to see a rat scurrying across the floor (oh, that's right.....Andy's BEEN scurrying). Tell them no booze unless the house is CLEAN. Talk about a bunch of pigs.

That's disgusting. Can you imagine what those bathrooms look like?

My thoughts after the scrambles and nasties we’ve seen over the past few days (hey, they have been exciting, right?):

Winning this game means mastering the dance of evolution in a microcosm. Those who can adapt, by whatever means, will survive better and longer than those who try to remain steadfast. We’ve seen it before. How does that famous tag line go – outwit, outsmart, outplay?

I personally enjoy sorta steppin’ out and watching BB like I did with ant colonies (whenever it was/is my task to remove the cobble stones and weed the flowerbeds). Since then eye have learned that ants display a great deal about social order.

Big Bother is a game of ants, but with more senses involved. We watch, we listen, and sometimes, I swear, we even smell these people and taste their foods. Unfortunately, like the Greek gods of yesteryear, we can’t change them; we can’t touch them. Even though we might be able to toss in a couple super-human events to influence houseguest destinies in the game. But we can’t change them and so we vent inside these forums. Every day we vent our kudos, our frustrations, our power of both hindsight and foresight, and our collective goals for the future. While every day they lie and snitch and betray, yet align and visualize and rise again to the challenges presented them. Hey, I say, let em play, let em live.

<off the soapbox>

And ya know what? I love every bloomin’ bit of it, even these our own colonies.

That's disgusting. Can you imagine what those bathrooms look like?

Helen is gone and Elyssa is in the HOH so not about to take on that cleaning job. Anyway given that Amanda never won anything this just makes this the most predictable show on TV.

They are planning all these fake fights to throw people off. It is so contrived all the fake stuff going on it is hard to keep up with.

This is the most disgusting cast ever.

I can't imagine it was anything too hard. It had to be something for the very scattered-brained, simple-minded person and geared right toward Amanda. The fact that they have made it so the winner cannot be targeted if they use it to take someone else of the block sucks. It totally messes with the integrity of the game. But then again, so many people on the different forums state that Grodner "chooses" what games, and what players they are geared to. I'm starting to believe that this is true. If Elissa had been smart, she'd of put both the McNasty's up and then one of them would have definitely gone home. That's the one flaw in any HOH's plan. Now this Amazonian piece of crap is already going around dictating the same old "I'm-the -boss-you-better-listen-to-me" rules. Elissa's only hope for next week is that GM or Judd actually win the HOH, or maybe even Spencer if he is true to the fact that he wants Amanda out!. At least they can probably get rid of Andy now, the two-faced, McNasty-butt-kissing little troll.

I guess if it was that easy, then the others should hang their heads in shame that they couldn't beat her!

Can anyone tell me what the Zingbot said about all the houseguests? I've looked around some on the boards, but haven't seen it. Or, if this has already been discussed, point me in the correct direction please.

The only thing I read was that Andy was very offended because the Zingbot called him a floater. I guess it will be on the show tonight?

They are planning all these fake fights to throw people off. It is so contrived all the fake stuff going on it is hard to keep up with.

This is the most disgusting cast ever.

Maybe they handed out the scripts to the wrong players.

Can anyone tell me what the Zingbot said about all the houseguests? I've looked around some on the boards, but haven't seen it. Or, if this has already been discussed, point me in the correct direction please.

This is what I heard so far:

Andy - "There seems to be a ghost in the house. He has a high-pitched wail, is pale as a sheet, and he likes to float. His name is Andy!" (Andy did NOT like his zing!)

Judd - his shirt is more famous than he is

Spencer - a fat joke of some sort

GM - she has a "Fatal Attraction" obsession for "someone"

Elissa - her Zingbot impersonation is bad, but she is a worse imitation of Rachel

Aaryn - some kind of "Mean Girl" joke

Amanda - something about how she never wears a bra

McCrae - he sorts his laundry into 'Dirty' and 'Dirty but Wearable'

Sloppy homes equal sloppy minds.

This is what I heard so far:

Andy - "There seems to be a ghost in the house. He has a high-pitched wail, is pale as a sheet, and he likes to float. His name is Andy!" (Andy did NOT like his zing!)

Judd - his shirt is more famous than he is

Spencer - a fat joke of some sort

GM - she has a "Fatal Attraction" obsession for "someone"

Elissa - her Zingbot impersonation is bad, but she is a worse imitation of Rachel

Aaryn - some kind of "Mean Girl" joke

Amanda - something about how she never wears a bra

McCrae - he sorts his laundry into 'Dirty' and 'Dirty but Wearable'

Thank you.

Sloppy homes equal sloppy minds.

Are you into the real estate business? I like that!