Saturday, August 17 Live Feed Updates

morty

8:47PM BBT Feeds are back, Spencer says comp was "Awesome" McCrae agrees. They are all wanting showers. Heloen just said to Elissa she is so proud of her! Sounds like Elissa won the veto! Andy told her she had fire in her eyes!

8:51PM BBT Helen is brushing her hair, she looks ticked off. Elissa is already done her cold shower. Amanda and Spencer are in the KT with McCrae. Spencer says it was a thinking one rather than physical one. Elissa had on something of Rachel's! She thinks it was good luck.

8:53PM BBT Helen tells Elissa quietly, "You can gloat in diary or you can gloat to me but, don't to the rest of the house." Andy came in to the WA to hug Elissa. She is wrapped in a towel. He has her laughing. Spencer and GM are in the WA now as well. Helen says her toes are frozen. Elissa walks into the KT, Amanda says she is proud of her. Elissa is smiling from ear to ear!

8:57PM BBT Spencer to Helen "Elissa did good, that was not easy!" She shoots him a nasty look.

I have gone back to catch up on a few things.

9:13PM BBT Spencer, Andy, Aaryn and Amanda in the HoHR talking about the comp. Aaryn says she is all banged up. They tell Spencer he "rocked it" in the comp. Helen apparently fell a couple of times. They are giggling about how to find stuff and how difficult it was. Aaryn says Elissa is even more dangerous now that she has won the veto.

9:24PM BBT Helen in the lounge with GinaMarie. She is trying to get a new alliance in play for this week. She says she has Elissa and Andy and with GinaMarie she can have the votes to stay. In the HoH room Aaryn is telling McManda what Helen tried to get her to do for noms and replacements. Aaryn says to McManda "I don't know, I just keep doing everything you guys want me to do." Amanda gets snarky... "You do it and I come up with the plan! Got it?" Aaryn says "Yes." sheepishly.

9:42PMBBT Helen, Andy and Elissa are talking about how hard it was to find some HG during the competition. In the HoHR they are talking about the pizzas in the house and how much they don't like them.

9:55PMBBT Helen is cooking in the KT. Elissa says she has fun in all the comps even when she doesn't win. GinaMarie is now in the HoHR talking about who found what and where in the competition. Amanda is telling the story of how Helen fell down again.

10:06PMBBT Aaryn is whining about Helen and how much Helen is in her game. "She is going around and spreading that I am working with you (McManda) and I am in an alliance with Spencer, I mean I am not but I am working with him and she is just spreading things around." Aaryn also says that Helen thinks GM is stupid and thinks Helen can tell her exactly what to do. Spencer concurs with Aaryn.

Thanks IndigoAquarius, I was worried there wasn't going to be any more coverage after 9PM.

Attention all lurkers and guests, we need help tonight, big time! If you've never posted an update, give it a try, this is a judgement free zone, no one will criticize, after all it's Saturday night, we'll just assume you were out boozing it up. If you never registered for our forums, do it, it's easy, you'll need an invitation code, it's 8298572.

Don't leave your fellow BB fans hanging!

10:09PMBBT Spencer "Ugh the MOM Squad... I wonder if they call themselves anything or... probably not." (No really they are the Mom Squad) Aaryn is still going off about Helen's talk with GinaMarie. Aaryn now says that GM is "gullible" and rolls her eyes. GinaMarie is in the KT with Elissa and Helen, she is complaining about the way others treat her, she sounds really down.

10:21PM BBT Aaryn is now complaining about her thumb which "is throbbing right now". GinaMarie has been moping around the house. She didn't win, she says she didn't even do good, she can't eat anything but slop. She is now up in the HoH with Aaryn, Amanda, Andy, Spencer. Helen is alone in the have not room. She looks defeated as well. Elissa runs in and says "Ok let's do a crazy dance!" they jump up and start dancing around.

10:25PM BBT Helen is praising Elissa's win to her. She is saying "When your life is on the line you CAN do it! When your life isn't on the line, you CAN STILL do it! You won the hardest competition ever! Anything you do reflects on my game." And it becomes about Helen.

Elissa is smiling and listening.

GinaMarie left the HoHR and as the door shuts, Andy and Spencer and Amanda start complaining about GinaMarie and how down she is. Andy "OMG she is even worse than me!"

Amanda says that the women in the house are too sensitive. "Aaryn is bad for it too" (Aaryn is no longer in the room)

10:28 Helen is attempting a motivational speech and somehow brings Jesus into Elissa's successful effort to win the OTEV competition. Helen says "down" Elissa days aren't allowed from here out for the other houseguests to see. When Elissa is down, Helen says Elissa is to come to Helen and she will sequester Elissa in the HNR so she can't snap on other people in the house and mess up Helen and Elissa's game.

10:36 Elissa took in what Helen said and responded with a "I miss Candice."

10:37 Elissa starts talking about how "it makes her sick when they talk about her [Candice]" and we get FOTH.

10:38 Helen is telling Elissa she wants her to experience winning HOH. Elissa wants a Yoga Mat as HOH. Helen says she'll get it. Helen says she can't make it another 40 days on slop, and Elissa agrees, saying that her stomach feels like it's going to die.

10:39 Elissa says she can't relax until Spencer is gone, and Helen says she'll make sure Spencer goes. [uh, maybe not, Helen]

10:40 Elissa says she's totally done with Aaryn, and Helen says it will be good when Aaryn and Spencer are gone. Helen says Spencer came so close to winning OTEV today, and confesses that if she is booted before Spencer, she will totally lose it.

10:41 Secret Agent Andy pops in to the HNR to tell Elissa and Helen that it seems like Spencer's going up. They then BS about the OTEV competition a bit. Helen reiterating that Spencer almost winning OTEV was a surprise. She thought Aaryn would be the best one in that comp.

10:46 Helen asks what Andy's doing about voting and Andy says he's voting Spencer out.

10:32PM BBT Aaryn and GinaMarie are whispering about game moves in the KT. GinaMarie is talking about Helen and what she wants her to do. Aaryn tells her "Just agree to whatever she wants and then do what you want." GinaMarie stays in the KT as Aaryn heads back upstairs. Andy hit his head in the comp. Aaryn and Amanda are laughing at him.

10:35PMBBT Helen's motivational talk to Elissa continues. She tells Elissa she isn't going to jury because Helen won't let her get evicted. Helen is still talking her up, Elissa isn't saying much, smiles and nods.

Brief FotH.

Helen says she wants Elissa and her to win every single one. She wants Elissa to win an HoH. Elissa says "I just want a yoga mat." (and she will spend the week on her head) Helen is telling her to open up and talk to people, not just Andy. Especially GinaMarie. Helen is not going to talk to Aaryn til after the Veto ceremony.

And with that my son is awake. :/

10:48 Helen reviewing with Andy and Elissa what type comps are yet to come: the Wall, measuring, the morphing faces, mazes, etc. Elissa decides the conversation is not Elissa-centric enough and suddenly announces she's allergic to something.

Andy, Helen Elissa in HNR. AAryn, GM, Spencer, McManda in HoH room.

10:52 Helen back to geeking out on OTEV, and Elissa pops up with "did Rachael win OTEV?" - no one knows, but Elissa thinks she did. Andy starts theorizing about a woods subtheme for Big Brother this year and Helen starts talking about a new series called "Summer Camp" that is launching, and we get FOTH. Comes back with Elissa saying "please don't talk about production" then FOTH again.

10:55 Elissa is glad they got the beaver. Andy ignores the comedy potential of that statement and continues underplaying his abilities. Helen is espousing her BB wisdom of winning but not winning too much so you can take the game. Elissa says Jordan had a good social game and is a really sweet person. Helen is wondering how Jordan played the game in the house. Andy jumps in with Jordan's darkside stories.

10:58 Helen thanks Andy for trying to win OTEV "for us". Elissa makes a catty comment and Helen reminds Elissa they are going to be nice from here out. No more bad comments. Elissa says she has a fierce side, but saves it for people that deserve wrinkles and "you guys totally deserve wrinkles." She says she's very selective where she spends her energy. Elissa is so proud of how she solved the riddles and Andy bursts her bubble a bit and says those riddles were pretty damn easy.

Aaryn is called to the DR again.

11:02 Helen still rehashing OTEV. She's saying she should have spent more time scoping out where other HG names were instead of running back to OTEV first. Andy talking about Elissa's insane yoga levitation skills getting up the OTEV ramp like she was flying. Helen can't wait to watch herself in that comp.

11:04 GM comes in and announces she feels crappy because she's on her period. She lays down to sleep and the party in the HN room splits up. FOTH

11:05 KT Elissa is announcing she can't wait to watch the OTEV comp also!

11:07 KT Amanda whispers something really quiet to Andy and he says "no" very decidedly then heads up to HOH, leaving Amanda in the KT, cooking their garbage.

11:10 Elissa comes in KT and confesses that before being a HN she couldn't eat pickles, they gross her out, but now she has to eat them to survive. When she got a drink in Canada called a Caesar, she always gave her husband the pickle.

11:13 Aaryn is back from DR with a big bottle of wine and is roaming the KT looking for something to open it while complementing Elissa on winning OTEV. Amanda ammounces she's going to bed early tonight while playing with the slop doo-doo cooking in the pan.

11:15 Spencer and Mcrae making a beer run to the storeroom, dropping F bombs all the way.

11:17 Booze train leaving the station in the HOH room. Wine and beer all around. Andy confessing he's not a fan of bro-antics in sports like chest bumping. Everyone except Helen, Amanda, Elissa, GM in the HOH.

11:19 Aaryn complaining that GM really messed up her game in the OTEV comp by showing others tiles in Aaryn's "area". Aaryn said she was thinking "Motherf***ers, get out of my mud."

11:20 Andy asserts that OTEV is definitely "a homosexual" and Spencer agrees. Aaryn says that whoever wrote OTEV's lines was a girl and we get FOTH.

11:22 Talking about Zingbot now. Doing her best Jesse Pinkman, Aaryn says "y'all were so mean to me when I asked if he was a real robot." Andy says what if Zingbot blew everyone's games up? McRae says he F'n hates Zingbot. Andy says he's pretty awesome. Aaryn wants to be a sexy Zingbot for halloween. A bit more halloween talk then FOTH. When it comes back all feeds are on KT.

11:24 HOH comes back briefly and Aaryn is saying "I think they didn't want me to be the sweet blonde girl" and we get FOTH again.

11:27 Feeds are back, Amanda has joined HOH. Amanda confesses she was physically attracted to Nick first, but she was intrigued by McRae. Andy talking about pre-interviews. FOTH. Andy is saying Nick is his type. Aaryn says to Andy they totally put you in here because Nick is gay and he likes your -- and we get FOTH.

11:30 Amanda - Nick was one of the most odd people I've ever met. Aaryn says Nick was totally gay and people shunning her for saying it in the beginning was wrong. They can't imagine David making out with a man. Aaryn asks McRae to imagine Amanda and her scissoring. Andy talking about how Jeremy (??) complemented him by saying early on "You're a really cool gay guy." McRae hops in with an impression of him "yeah, you're not like the guys I usually beat up."

11:34 Elissa doing ADL in bathroom.

11:35 Wedding talk in HOH. Amanda wants a big wedding and would do it if the media paid for a big TV wedding. McRae would not, but he would go on Amazing Race for the honeymoon (as Amanda suggested). Spencer says a wedding is more beautiful if it's private. Andy wonders aloud if GM would beat the shit out of him if he made out with Nick.

11:37 Andy proud that he was the only one in the house that knew David's last name was Ghertin (sp?), then asks Aaryn to top off his wine.

11:38 Aaryn confesses that she's never seen dick cheese and asks Amanda if she has. Amanda confesses that her brit was uncircumcised and that says that in her experience brits usually aren't. Someones says "it's hot in here" and Aaryn starts sinking "it's gettin' hot in herr" and we get FOTH.

11:40 Apparently OTEV's command was to "put your <item they're looking for> in my beaver box." Amanda wants to know if McRae will put <something> in HER beaver box. Spencer messed up his knee in OTEV comp.

11:42 Aaryn complaining about not getting enough Amanda time because McManda spend too much time making out. Helen came in a while ago and is listening to music. Someone starts singing and we get FOTH.

11:45 Elissa is washing off her OTEV comp letters (they're metal) in the WR.

11:46 Spencer talking about when he went to rehab.

11:47 Andy back to talking about the gay/bi-curious beaver in the OTEV comp. Amanda says it was blatantly bi-sexual.

Mostly boring BS now. I'm out.