Saturday, August 10 Live Feed Updates

morty

3:43PM BBT: Spencer and Helen have finished their game of chess. Elissa is sitting at the chess table alone. Spencer, Aaryn and Gina Marie are sitting in the living room. They chat about glitter. Aaryn hopes when they walk outside, everything will be glitter. Helen joins Elissa and they start a game of chess.

3:51PM BBT: Amanda is going to attempt to make mung bean balls. The cameraman must be bored today because they just zoomed in on a fly on the counter with great detail. Helen and Elissa are still playing chess. Aaryn and Gina Marie is laying/sitting on the couch in the living room. BB reminds them that sleeping is only allowed in the bedrooms.

3:56PM BBT: Gina Marie asks Amanda how much the Big Brother house would go for on the market. Amanda says let's just say 4 bedrooms. If it were on the water in Florida, 5 million. She says a bedroom has to have a window and a closet.

5:01pm BBT: helen and Elissa still playing chess. Amanda and jessie in kt. Spencer and Aaryn in have not rm. Spencer says he just came in to check on her and she says she is fine.

5:05pm BBT: Spencer and Aaryn still talking in Hvae hone rm She says there are three comps i am not fond of and it is otev and zingbot. She says i know they are coming though cuz we started jury now. Spencer says they wont do zingbot till there are like 6 people though.

5:08pm BBT: Amanda and Elissa in KT saying they want to get letters saying that their dogs and family are healthy and fine.In have not rm Aaryn is telling Spencer it is going to be hard for her to put people on the block if she wins hoh.

5:18pm BBT: Aaryn and Spencer still in have not rm talking about wanting to get the pov comp started.Aaryn says i just dont want to go back on have not next week for 2 weeks in a row and Spencer says yeah i just hope its a comp and not a hoh choses the have nots. In the LVR Helen and ginamarie talking just general talk. helen goes to the kt where Amanda is cooking things for people on slop.

5:22pm BBT: Andy goes to color rm to talk to Jessie saying he really apprecisates her being cool about her being on the block just like last week . he says of all the people votiong i think they will vote the way i want them to so you will not go home you are not my target and it is important that both of us are still here.

5:26pm BBt: Elissa goes to color rm and lays down with Jessie. Jessie says she got tired waiting on pov to start so she went to take a nap. Jessie says i am so glad that you and Helen are playing in the poc. Jessie tells her that her or helen andy or herself has to win it.

5:38pm BBT: Jessie and Elissa are talking about what Ginamarie said to Candice as she wsas leaving the house thursday night . elissa says that is just so wrong. In the LVR Andy and Helen and Spencer talking general talk about past hg and comps. Ginamarie is in the DR and Amanda in the Kt cooking still Everyone else taking a nap.

5:46pm BBT: Hg sitting around talking about when they game ends and what they will do and Spencer is wondering how many tickets are sent out to family members for finale.They are all waiting for Mccrae to get called to Dr so they can play the pov.

5:51pm BBT: Aaryn taking the braids out of her hair now as Ginamarie talks to her in the Wa. jessie and Elissa in color rm talking about someone keeps taking Elissas frog. Elissa says she is going to paint her frogs nails so she will know which one hers is.

5:57pm BBT: Elissa and Jessie are going to go paint their frogs nails and elissa ask if they can do their feet in Andys bathtub in HOh rm and He says yeah sure.

6:02pm BBT:Elissa and jessie have painted their frogs nails as they sit with their feet in the bath tub in HOH rm. talking about the fish in the tank. Ginamarie is watching Aaryn take braids out and brush her hair in the Wa. helen walks in to go to the WC.

6:03pm BBT: Mccrae has now been called to the Dr and Ginamarie yelled i told you 6pm and it is 6 pm now. jessie and Elissa get out of the tub and head downstairs.Most HG are waiting in the LVR for the pov comp to begin.

6:12pm BBT: HG all in LVR or Wa waiting for Mccrae to come out and say its time for the POV comp. just alot of general talk about families and past comps.

6:18pm BBT: Hg sitting around waiting for POV to begin and just talking loudly and we get foth.

6:20pm BBT: We are now on Trivia for the POV competition.

8:27PMBBT Feeds are back, ANDY WON!

8:30PMBBT The HG are all a buzz over the PoV comp. Sounds like there were jars and they had to guess how many coins was in them. Spencer is speaking with Helen and he said it was really intense.

8:34PMBBT Andy "OMG I love how I didn't win anything to this week!" He is in the KT with Elissa, GM, Aaryn, Jessie and rehashing the competition. He is talking faster than usual and really excited!

8:36PMBBT Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Spencer and now Elissa and Andy are chatting about the competition in the chair room.

8:38PMBBT Sounds like the comp was a lot of guess how many of coins, bats, ounces... Elissa says she had a hard time figuring it out (it was a lot of math) McCrae rattles off the answer really quickly (he didn't play) and they seem shocked that he could do that.

8:41PMBBT Aaryn and GinaMarie are in the color room looking for clothes. They say that the house is freezing. The feeds go back to the chair room and rehashing the comp. Elissa and Jessie are talking comp in the KT.

8:45PMBBT Jessie and Aaryn in the color room, whispering. Jessie is wondering if there is anyway to send Spencer home. Aaryn says she doesn't think Jessie is going home. GinaMarie comes in, they talk comp then the whispering starts again. Aaryn says to let Andy enjoy his victory, then to go talk to him and that anything can happen in 4 days. Jessie agrees.

8:50PMBBT in the chair room is talking about how Howard talked in the house. They thought the way he talked was always about them personally, but it was just the way he talked. Andy tells McManda there is no sex in his bed or bathtub! Aaryn and Jessie are still whispering game in the color room. Jessie looks like she is going to cry, Aaryn says she will try to save her. She says she wants Jessie to stay.

8:53PMBBT McCrae leaves the room and Amanda announces "I have my period so now he is in a mood." She clears the dishes out of the chair room and leaves. Elissa and Andy are giggling about some of the answers that were given in the Veto comp.

8:55PMBBT Aaryn is talking Jessie down "All the way from here to the vote it is gonna flip back and forth and you can't freak out. Helen and Andy are always on the same page, I will do my best but, I just don't know." Jessie says "Just tell them my game is weak, I am easier to keep. Just keep telling them that." Aaryn is explaining the dynamics of how she got to stay in the house. She is now telling Jessie about GM's HoH power trip last week.

BB15 9:10pm BBT Mccrea and Amanda are in the hoh tub talking Aaryn and Andy are talking in the lounge room about Jessie and Spencer

#BB15 9:15pm BBT Andy is saying that he is scared of Spencer more the Jessie, He is leaning towards letting go of Jessie, but Jessie is so loyal to him,
Aayrn is like she can win veto, she wont backdoor Helen or Elissa Spencer would. its worth keeping Spencer over Jessie. Andy there are really good reasons to keep both.
I think Jessie is the bigger threat, My gut is telling me to let Spencer go. I need to figure out if Spencer is 100% with us he is so hard to read, Aayrn is saying he swore up and down he wouldnt come after us to me
today.

#BB15 9:20pm BBT Aayrn is saying the longer Jessie is here, the more chances she has to put us up. we need to just wait and see, we are in a good spot now.
right now you are pushing for Jessie, Andy yea, Im pushing for her too. Andy I want them both to be blindsighted, Ill talk to Jessie and tell her shes safe, Its crazy because they
both trust me, neither one of them can see it coming thats why it has to be a blindsight, He is now saying that Spencer is a shady f*** Aayrn yea he is,

#BB15 9:25pm Mccrea and Amanda are talking about how they look on tv, and what american thinks of them, Aayrn and Andy are going back and forth the same thing, So basically wait and see, who gets hoh next.
and who will put up Amanda. who is telling Mccrea not to be someones elses problem and just yelling at him for not taking her side, and taking Aayrns side. you never stick up for me. Now Andy and Aayrn are talking about Ginamarie and how worried they
are about her. and they walk out. Amanda is saying that Mccrea is upset why are you so upset. Mccrea Im not.

#BB15 9:30pm BBT Aayrn is now in the color room telling Jessie that she is safe for sure she just talked to Andy about it. they are going after Spencer (they are not)
Amanda is still going on about Ginamarie and her hat thing, and now she meant it has a joke but she didnt take it that way. Aayrn is still talking to Jessie in the color room about if she wins hoh who she
should put up. if she doesnt win hoh she will be on the block. if you win hoh would you put up Ginamarie, Jessie yes. if you win would you put up Amanda, Jessie yes. Jessie I think that like Andy, and I have a bond even Ginamarie after this week we
need to make a big move. Aayrn yea we will see. Jessie should I go talk to Andy, Aayrn if you want to. Ginamarie walks in looking for her water bottle,

BB15 9:35pm BBT Aayrn and Jessie are talking about what deals they have made, Helen Andy and Ginamarie are in the kT ginamarie is still looking for her water bottle.
Helen is eating and Andy is standing there Helen makes a comment about Andy drinking ice tea. Ginamarie says she hates ice tea. Aayrn is just telling Jessie that Andy is going to blindside Spencer. Andy and Mccrea are talking in the lounge room Andy is just
regoing over what he told Aayrn.

#BB15 9:40pm BBT they are getting ready to play some kind of game, Mccrea is reading Amanda, is upset Elissa goes and hugs her they are in the wr I think she is upset at Mccrea and their fight in the lr GM Spencer Andy and Jessie are playing hot potatoe. They are throwing around a potate. Helen comes in
GM is explaining the rules. Elissa and Amanda are talking Amanda is talking about Mccrea being mad at her, she is talking about when she was joking around with Aayrn and GM and they didnt take it as a joke and got upset about it.

#BB15 9:55pm BBT Elissa and Amanda are talking about jury house Elissa is saying I dont really want to be in jury house with these people, Amanda I know. Now she is onto to Spencer and Jessie and saying how you never know who they will put up if they win hoh. Elissa is saying that shes missing the first day of school for her son, but its worth it,
when she sits in that jury house and gets her money. Amanda is like I dont want to do what everyone else is doing right now making f4 f2 deals its too earily for that at this point. its pointless, you never know. they are talking about Jessie now and how she is good at comps. Elissa is saying shes not trustworthy either.

#BB15 10:00pm BBT Elissa is saying we dont talk game that much, Amanda yea I know but thats good people wont think that we are working together, Elissa Yea we are both on the same page alot. Amanda is like yea always, now they are talking about Helen and how good she is. Elissa is saying that Helen gets her head in the zone in comps.
she is saying the Judd is more mad at her then Helen. She is saying I dont mind going third or something like that, I just dont want to be in jury house with these people, Ive taken alot from them already.
Elissa is saying she cant eat the slop because it hurts her tummy, she thinks she is alleric to slop.

#BB15 10:05pm BBT Elissa is saying they are really active tonight, Amanda they ate all that candy, you didnt, I had like five jr mints I like those. that comp was so fun oh my gosh, Amanda you were really close to that one.
Everyone else has been playing hot potato in the LR. Elissa and Amanda are talking about the Veto comp and that it was hard to see the bats. Amanda is counting how many grey hairs she has. Elissa is like its kind of like we are on survivor. now they are talking about how different BB is compared to survivor.

#BB15 10:10pm BBT Elissa and Amanda are now talking about the comp still, Elissa and Amanda are talking about Kaitlin now, and they are now talking about Judd telling Aayrn everything.

#BB15 10:15pm BBT Elissa is doing a pretty funny impresonation of Aayrn, (flashback) they are just talking about Kaitlin now and how she was just here to enjoy the ride. Elissa is saying who all makes her laught in the house Andy.
Elissa is now doing her impersonation of Candice.

#BB15 10:20pm BBT Elissa and Amanda are talking about the Candice Ginamarie fight. and how it wasnt right but they were both wrong, but hey at least she made it to jury and good for her. Amanda walks out

#BB15 10:25pm BBT Mccrea has been in the lounge room reading, Andy asked if anyone, has asked for alcohol yet no Amanda you want to go do that yea.

#BB15 10:30pm BBT its been pretty quite in the house the hot potato game is in full swing, and Mccrea is have quite time in the lounge.
Elissa is now playing the hot potatoe game.

#BB15 10:35 BBT Mcamanda is now in the hoh, Amanda is now telling Mccrea everything she said to Elissa, she says that she was just BS Elissa she didnt mean any of it. Amanda says it was all just so annoying but I like sucked it up.

#BB15 10:40 BBT Mcamanda are saying that they should get Elissa out now, because she maybe voted back into the house, now they are talking about Judd and if he comes back into the house, someone is going to be voted by america back into the house.
now they are just sitting on the bed. Mccrea is talking about how Elissa talking about how Elissa wouldnt last one day on survivor. Mccrea says shes a grown fing adult whose a fing lier, shes such a fing lier. I dont think shed mind going to jury, Amanda I dont freaken care.
and they are just Elissa bashing. downstairs they are playing simon says.

#BB15 10:45pm BBT Mcamanda is just talking about how everyone can be a big A** in here. Mccrea is like everyone gets to be a freaken dick why cant I. he is on the pity pot. Amanda who gives a f*** about Elissa you are letting her get you upset.
Mccrea is saying Im just fing pissed off right now.

#BB15 10:50pm BBT Amanda is telling Mccrea you are being a brat right now suck it up, you cant let Elissa get to you, now they are kissing, I think she is trying to cheere him up.

#BB15 10:55pm BBT meanwhile downstairs its been game night, they are now onto some kind of frog game that they have made up (fun). and we get the foth.

11:00PM BBT Amanda told Andy that Jessie need to go this week, Andy said he is weighing his option not to panic.

11:05PM BBT Amanda,Andy,Amanda, McCrae and Spencer in Hoh lots of game talk. They all agree that Jessie sucked at the Veto today.

11:12PM BBT Andy is very excited he said that this is the first time the veto won't be used. Andy told Spencer not to worry because he is not going home.

11:20PM Helen,Elissa and Jessie making slop muffins. Spencer tells McCrae,Amanda and Andy that if he gets Hoh he would not put them up.

11:25PM Spencer told the Hoh crew that Ginamarie thinks that Amanda,Helen,McCrae and Elissa will pick everyone off, Spencer said that Ginamarie is 3 weeks behind.

11:30PM Spencer said Ginamarie said Nick was a great guy and was not going after anyone. Spencer also said Ginamarie blames Elissa for nick eviction.

11:32PM BBT Jessie just announces that there is alcohol, Spencer and Andy say let's get drunk tonight.

11:35PM BBT Andy and Amanda discuss that Spencer cannot be trusted. Andy said that there is lots before they decide who to evict.

11:45PM BBT Andy,Spencer,Elissa,Ginamarie,McCrae,Helen and Jessie going over the memory wall and making fun of each other picture. Spencer making fun of Elissa picture. Spencer told Ginamarie that she and Candice would be the best lesbians, Ginamarie told him go f*** yourself.

11:53PM BBT Earlier Andy said they f*** up the order of the pizza. Spencer told McCrae to be careful not to make racist comments.

11:58PM BBT Andy said Nick was his type.

12:24AM BBTime: Elissa feels upset saying it is gonna be an off week for her cause she is missing her little boys first day of school. Helen is giving support telling her win HOH next week so she can see her family. Helen invites Elissa outside to play volleyball with the others Elissa wants about 10 mins to finish her workout.