apprentice_logo_RBG.jpg

Candidate

pic_kristi.jpg

hdr_kristi.jpg

Hometown: Gainesville, Georgia

Current Application Status:

[ X ] Active ~ [ X ] Hired ~ [ X ] Fired

Bio

Kristi, 24, top sales executive for Gold Creek Golf Club, a high profile 27-hole golf course in Dawsonville, Georgia, exceeded her yearly quota of $600,000 in her first four months on the job. Kristi went on to reach a total of $1.3 million in sales while becoming a Vice President and leading her sales team.

She received a full scholarship to play soccer at Truett McConnel College and Brenau University. She was an All-American Nominee and was nationally ranked. Kristi was able to accomplish all of this after having a premature child at the age of 16. With her daughter now in second grade she has found the man of her dreams who she is to marry this fall. They will continue to live in Gainesville, Georgia.

Up Close

What is your favorite music?

I love to listen to Edwin McCain and Dave Matthews.

What are your favorite books?

My all time favorite book is "Winning" by Jack Welch.

What are your favorite TV shows?

My favorite TV shows are "The Apprentice" and "Survivor."

What are your favorite movies?

All time favorite movie . . . "The Notebook."

Interview

When will you consider yourself "a success"?

Wow! That is a tough word to define for myself. Some would say I am already a success after having a child at 16 and still going after everything I ever wanted out of life and not using her as an excuse not to. I would say one way to describe success in life for me is to have an affect on as many young women in the world as possible, for them to know that there is more out there after having a child at a young age and being a single mother.

I would hope through my actions other young women would become inspired to know if they just put their mind and heart into what it is they want out of life they can achieve anything. Another way to describe success for me is being in the corporate world, reaching all my goals personally and financially, and having a blast all at the same time