GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

10:27 BBT The hits just keep on coming - they were talking about who won what competitions (I was only half listening) and I heard GM say I'll bet if we lined up crack rocks or lines of coke she would have won (Candice), and then she started pretending to sniff lines of coke and talking in a maid voice (her attempt at impersonating Candice). She finally said I can't do her baby voice and dropped it. I just don't understand her comedy material - it wasn't funny in the slightest. Now she is saying that Candice left some "dirty ass" drawers here, and she is inspecting a pair of panties and making crab jokes.

Ti91N7R.jpgmtLTX9G.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10:27 BBT The hits just keep on coming - they were talking about who won what competitions (I was only half listening) and I heard GM say I'll bet if we lined up crack rocks or lines of coke she would have won (Candice), and then she started pretending to sniff lines of coke and talking in a maid voice (her attempt at impersonating Candice). She finally said I can't do her baby voice and dropped it. I just don't understand her comedy material - it wasn't funny in the slightest. Now she is saying that Candice left some "dirty ass" drawers here, and she is inspecting a pair of panties and making crab jokes.

Ti91N7R.jpgmtLTX9G.jpg

Ginamarie seems to have an obsession with underwear. I wouldn't be surprised if both times she was playing panty games they were actually her own.

It's sad to see a woman in her early thirties acting like a pre-teen.

Guest 6Borders

GinaMarie should be locked up in a charm school for a couple of years just to see if they can do something about her.

Last night she was totally disgusting (more so than usual) and the personal attacks on Candance were beyond low class, not to mention her demonstrations of "sex with ex's" which were totally unfunny! Maybe I have no sense of humor but GM is just a horrible human being!

GinaMarie should be locked up in a charm school for a couple of years just to see if they can do something about her.

Last night she was totally disgusting (more so than usual) and the personal attacks on Candance were beyond low class, not to mention her demonstrations of "sex with ex's" which were totally unfunny! Maybe I have no sense of humor but GM is just a horrible human being!

TAPE_STUPID.jpg

I saved a picture of her demonstrating the "sex with her ex"

FWiZBvC.jpg

Also something strange - every time I go to the quad cam it starts replaying from the same point in time and I see Helen and Aaryn in the storage room and Aaryn saying how GM got in her face after Jessie got in GM's ear

Agree. I think I hate her more than Aryan Nation at this point.

I haven't been watching much this season, have been catching up here, but I did record and watch last nights show and GM is really a nasty piece of work, what she said to Candice about her mother not wanting her was just uncalled for, she is a nasty little wench , seriously I think this cast this season is whack, boring, filthy mouthed, really bad representation of any kind of respectability, there is no fun in them, they just talk loud , back bite, and the way they are playing this game is soooooo boring, everyone follows whatever the hoh wants, no one is making any big moves, I've lost interest, but after seeing Gm's performance on last nights show I had to make a post, she disgusts me, I have no empathy for her at all

I think this is the first time we agree on a house guest.

I agree she should be locked up, but I'm not sure a charm school is the best place for her. A psych ward is more like it.

From the update page: Helen "The name calling is to childish." GinaMarie "I don't like that. Once you start name calling you take it to another level. It's disgusting."

Really, GM? Sometimes I wonder if they ever listen to themselves.

whacky117.gif

From the update page: Helen "The name calling is to childish." GinaMarie "I don't like that. Once you start name calling you take it to another level. It's disgusting."

ginamarie is ludicrous. I wish that shelly moore (BB13) could have been on this show with ginamarie.

Their names are ok what the others call is disgusting LOL all in the pov