Amanda - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

This is a cool perspective you have painted Slim, one I would not have seen on my own. The older crowd, the friends of Amanda's parents, sitting around, whispering about what a disgrace she is acting like on TV. One of them says -

I looked it up, you know online, and I even saw pictures of her with her balloons out! Walking around in a house full of people with cameras on with her balloons right out in the open! What a shame.....and her parents doing their best to avoid the whispers that follows them when they are in their social circles......and dropping eye contact when they go to the supermarket.......the hair salon....etc

No I agree - what I am referring to is the rumor that the show was pre taped......and how CBS used the CBS employees as an audience - this was the rumor anyway - I thought that he walked out with his head high

Who cooked up this conspiracy plot?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. The first post was an imaginary scenario created in my head inspired by Slimcruz's post in reference to Amanda's parents in Boca Raton.

The second post was about the rumor that on the night that Howard was evicted the eviction was pre-taped earlier in the day with CBS employees standing in as the live audience. I don't know if you remember but that day CBS turned off the feeds early in the afternoon and that helped to support the conspiracy theory that the show was pre-taped.

I'm confused. The first post was an imaginary scenario created in my head inspired by Slimcruz's post in reference to Amanda's parents in Boca Raton.

The second post was about the rumor that on the night that Howard was evicted the eviction was pre-taped earlier in the day with CBS employees standing in as the live audience. I don't know if you remember but that day CBS turned off the feeds early in the afternoon and that helped to support the conspiracy theory that the show was pre-taped.

Don't be confused, I hit the quote button and it condensed your posts.

So, what he said was scripted? He could have refused. As another conspiracy, maybe CBS was afraid of his deviant ways and thought it best not to put on a live show. Maybe PETA and the Humane Society were attempting to get into the taping and confront him about dog fighting. Maybe women groups wanted to confront him about his sexual fantasies that might be frightening to some women? Maybe, maybe, maybe. Maybe they just shut had technical problems and shut down the feeds?

No I don't think it was scripted. After that show there were a lot of rumors that the show was pre-taped earlier in the day with CBS employees as audience stand-ins.

So Denise4925 asked in her post - Is this true? I thought it was a live show with an audience.

And I responded - A bunch of folks on this site said we were bamboozled by CBS that night, and I believe we were. There are just so many matching stories of that night and the CBS employees doubling as the live audience that it is hard NOT to believe.

That's all. Maybe I created confusion by not deleting the rest of her post when I quoted it? IDK.

No I don't think it was scripted. After that show there were a lot of rumors that the show was pre-taped earlier in the day with CBS employees as audience stand-ins.

So Denise4925 asked in her post - Is this true? I thought it was a live show with an audience.

And I responded - A bunch of folks on this site said we were bamboozled by CBS that night, and I believe we were. There are just so many matching stories of that night and the CBS employees doubling as the live audience that it is hard NOT to believe.

That's all. Maybe I created confusion by not deleting the rest of her post when I quoted it? IDK.

I'm just trying to figure out the reason behind the conspiracy. What purpose would it serve not to have a live audience and to pre-shape the show. Unless, he decided to cut out early and they had to do away with a live show?

GingerSnaps, I have no idea. When the rumors first started floating around here I didn't give it any credence, but more and more it seems to surface online, and I THINK the fear was that Howard had made a statement earlier in the week that he was going to do something big on eviction night, probably when he made his eviction speech to the HG's, and I THINK the conspiracy was that CBS pre taped the show to thwart any possible shenanigans.

But this is all rumor. The only part which I actually believe, is that the audience was comprised of CBS employees. Why? IDK. :laugh4:

Now PLEASE make Chucky STOP looking at me!!!!

He's in love! He's not noticing those things.

LOL

GingerSnaps, I have no idea. When the rumors first started floating around here I didn't give it any credence, but more and more it seems to surface online, and I THINK the fear was that Howard had made a statement earlier in the week that he was going to do something big on eviction night, probably when he made his eviction speech to the HG's, and I THINK the conspiracy was that CBS pre taped the show to thwart any possible shenanigans.

But this is all rumor. The only part which I actually believe, is that the audience was comprised of CBS employees. Why? IDK. :laugh4:

LOL

Okay, I get it now. So, they were afraid the real Howard would come out? Hmmm...he was a little mouse in the house, but I didn't believe that was true and that was all for the money. Some of the things he said did not reflect a timid person.

Stop being so paranoid, Chucky likes you! Isn't he adorable?

Just remember that Chucky is FABULOUS!

He'd probably be more fabulous with really big earrings.

And on to Amanda... This whole love thing with the dirty boy is all about TV face time. I read that she screamed at the cameramen to put the cameras on her during her "wedding". I'd love it if they showed about one minute of it on the show and then never put any "husband/wife" stuff on again.

the only thing that bugs me about her dr is that she is so confident almost like she got reassurance from some higher ups

sure she is running the game no doubt but her dr just feels so strange

she is getting the mastermind edit and she knows it :animated_bouncy:

I hate that Amanda and McCrea always feel the need to wallow in other's HOH beds! It would be different if they weren't downright nasty, slothful and stank.

I know what you mean. If I was HOH there is no way I would let that stuff happen. That bed would be off limits for the week. I watch the live feeds and see them sitting their stinky butts on the pillows and it grosses me out. I'd let them sit on the foot of the bed but that's about it.

This past weekend we were out of town, so I didn't get to see the Sunday show. It was recorded on the DVR but when I saw here there was the McManda wedding I just deleted it!! Just the thought of that made me gag (but not like Amanda does)...

How could she lose her license? I can see her getting canned from her job, but she would still have her license correct?

I would say yes. Maybe all inactive/current means is that she is not registered with an agency selling real estate but that her license is current. Those sites are ridiculous. They go with the headline but the body of the article does not always support the headline. Although, I've no doubt that the realty company dropped her. Why wouldn't they? She probably has a responsibility clause signifying that she has to represent them to the public in a specific manner at work and not at work. Realtors meet a lot of people. In a lot of different situations. Think about it. I doubt the parameters of that include how she is acting on big brother. Amanda is ridiculous.

:laugh4:

the only thing that bugs me about her dr is that she is so confident almost like she got reassurance from some higher ups

sure she is running the game no doubt but her dr just feels so strange

she is getting the mastermind edit and she knows it :animated_bouncy:

I agree.

How could she lose her license? I can see her getting canned from her job, but she would still have her license correct?

Maybe she has to be employed with a realty company or doing business on her own in order keep her license current. Anyone here a real estate broker or agent, to answer the question?

My thing is, why is McCrae and Andy allowing her to use them? They are the ones lying to Helen and will not get her jury vote for the sake of keeping Amanda safe.