The Jury (May 6th)

Guest cmteachermom

Tom and Ian's plan was BRILLIANT!!! I really couldn't believe that everything played out the way they planned. Caryn was terrific. Wow!!!

And Stephanie had a very pleased grin there when Gregg's votes started to pop. Like "PAYBACK IS A BITCH.. GOTCHA"

But the best expression was on Jennifer's face. She looked totally shell-shocked!! She must be wondering, "What am I going to do NOW??"

Coby acted like a moron last night... I hope Gregg saw him laughing and beats the crap out of Coby in the Jury house...

Why are you so happy Coby.... You did lose!! Haha!! Poor sport!!

Coby's facial expressions were a riot. I won't be surprised to see him sticking his tongue out at everyone. It's almost as if he's trying to crack people up.

the way Jeff keeps looking at Stephanie im wondering if hes kicking himself for not holding out till this season to grab himself a mate..Steph looked good last night!

I LOVE STEPH SO MUCH :) .... BUT! She really needs to figure out what she's doing with those eyebrows! They are plucked to such an extreme it looks as if shes raising them at all times!

Guest cappy
I LOVE STEPH SO MUCH :) .... BUT! She really needs to figure out what she's doing with those eyebrows! They are plucked to such an extreme it looks as if shes raising them at all times!

:rofl Maybe she should get Ami, Eliza and Julie