Judd - Week 6

CeCiMom

He has lost me rooting for him now that he has aligned himself with Arayn. He is being so two sided with Jessie now. I hope she gets HOH on double eviction. Aaryn and GM up and Aaryn gone!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has lost me rooting for him now that he has aligned himself with Arayn. He is being so two sided with Jessie now. I hope she gets HOH on double eviction. Aaryn and GM up and Aaryn gone!

Being two sided is the name of the game in the BB house. Ya gotta be like Tarzan in this jungle. Swing from one vine to whatever vine comes next in order to keep from falling to the ground. Judd is doing what he thinks is necessary to stay safe in the game.

Being two sided is the name of the game in the BB house. Ya gotta be like Tarzan in this jungle. Swing from one vine to whatever vine comes next in order to keep from falling to the ground. Judd is doing what he thinks is necessary to stay safe in the game.

Agreed. Personally I think this could be his smartest move yet.

I am not impressed with judd. Judd never passes a mirror that he doesn't take a peek. Maybe he is checking to see if that bald spot on the back of his head is larger today than yesterday.

OUCH!!!!!!! I have the same problem......... :nono:

Judd is a dud.......always saying I am not sleeping with Jess anymore, then crawls into bed with her. I had hope for him when he was HOH, saying he was gonna shake up the house, pffft nothing. Now here he is saying again I wanna be HOH to shake up the house, what a loser. He has no balls, mumbles when he is called out and is all talk no action when it comes down to it. Will go soon for being wishy washy.....

Not a fan of the way he is dogging Jessie behind her back. But, I will say I felt his apology to Candice for laughing during the nomination ceremony seemed to be genuine. And that surprised me.

His apology was nothing more than manipulation.

Would be good drama if he won HOH and put Jessie up like he has promised everyone.

I think it would be better drama if Jessie won HOH and put up Judd...and he got voted out. :laugh4: Judd's been an a$$ lately.

He's crushing on Aryan but GM is more his type.