Judd - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judd in the HOH room, saying that he let Jessie win the POV - and she never once thanked him. In addition, she pulled everyone into rooms one by one and tried to make deals but she never once spoke to him, and that made him paranoid that he'd made a mistake by letting her win it.

Great. So now Judd is firmly in with Amanda and McCrae. Helen/Elissa/Jessie should have waited until AFTER the nominations to try to flip the house. Now its going to blow up in their faces.

And Judd and Jessie kiss but he throws her under the bus etc.

Great. So now Judd is firmly in with Amanda and McCrae. Helen/Elissa/Jessie should have waited until AFTER the nominations to try to flip the house. Now its going to blow up in their faces.

And Judd and Jessie kiss but he throws her under the bus etc.

Go back and watch after Judd leaves Mcmanda alone. Mcpizza figures it out that Judd wants all guys at the end, which is ironic since Judd constantly goes on about Elissa wanting an all girl alliance. Judd, before he talked to Mcmanda last night, told Spencer he wanted himself/spence/mcpizza/andy at the end. Mcpizza thinks Judd's lying about everything. (imo, Mcpizza's still focused solely on protecting his "queen.")

Judd wants everyone targeting Helen/Elissa next, keeping the target off himself. He is somewhat protecting Jessie too because he wants her in jury for her vote.

As much as I detest Amanda, she and Mcpizza are playing a very good game. Judd's getting a little too cocky. Andy is playing the snitch very successfully so far, leaving everyone trusting him completely, which amazes me. (I always hate the snoopy snitches.) Andy may have went too far yesterday though when he ratted out Helen to Mcmanda. Amanda has a hard time keeping her mouth shut. If she tells Helen that she knows what her plan was, Helen won't trust Andy anymore (unless Andy deflects the blame elsewhere and she buys it.)

I had higher hopes for all of these total idiots. I am trying to figure out why any of these people would keep Amanda and McCrea in the house together. Jesse told him that if they don't get Amanda out then they might as well hand over the money to them. Is he really that dense?????? Must be! Aaryn will never like him like he likes her and I am so disappointed in him right now. I can only hope that Helen and Elissa find out what he has been doing and you know old Helen will put a stop to that right now. I am begining to believe that none of these people have ever watched a single season of big brother.

Andy may have went too far yesterday though when he ratted out Helen to Mcmanda. Amanda has a hard time keeping her mouth shut. If she tells Helen that she knows what her plan was, Helen won't trust Andy anymore (unless Andy deflects the blame elsewhere and she buys it.)

Last night after Amanda found out about Helen's plan, she dropped a lot of hints around Helen that she knew what was going on. Helen tried to throw her off, saying things like "don't worry Amanda we have the votes this will be an easy week" but my point is - I think Helen is smart enough to figure out what happened - and I think she might have started suspecting Andy already

Last night after Amanda found out about Helen's plan, she dropped a lot of hints around Helen that she knew what was going on. Helen tried to throw her off, saying things like "don't worry Amanda we have the votes this will be an easy week" but my point is - I think Helen is smart enough to figure out what happened - and I think she might have started suspecting Andy already

Yeah, I saw Helen reassuring Amanda during her little meltdown in the BY. I was hoping Helen figured it out, especially since it all happened so quickly...

Helen discussed voting out Amanda with Andy

Andy immediately told Mcmanda

Amanda had a breakdown saying she felt like her ppl were turning on her

--all within what? a half hour? Surely Helen had sense enough to put that together.

As much as I detest Amanda, she and Mcpizza are playing a very good game. Judd's getting a little too cocky. Andy is playing the snitch very successfully so far, leaving everyone trusting him completely, which amazes me. (I always hate the snoopy snitches.) Andy may have went too far yesterday though when he ratted out Helen to Mcmanda. Amanda has a hard time keeping her mouth shut. If she tells Helen that she knows what her plan was, Helen won't trust Andy anymore (unless Andy deflects the blame elsewhere and she buys it.)

I really don't see them playing a good game at all. Yes for a couple nominations Amanda just kept saying Howard and Spencer over and over. Well Howard did not get put up until Helen had a stronghold on Aaryn. Spencer is not a target anymore. The only game Amanda has is flipping out and crying and proclaiming she is loyal. I have a feeling Amanda and her "good game" will be gone before 2 weeks is up. The only reason they have kept her is for the numbers that Helen is obsessed with. I would say some of the other slimy houseguests are playing a much better game then Amanda.

Judd needs constant verification, not so much for self-aggrandizement but because he is maybe really insecure in the big brother house. I think that judd is having the time of his life but I also think that judd has a good life back in englewood, tennessee. I also think that the occupants of the house are a far cry from what judd is accustomed-to; back in tennessee. My best friend is a tennessee girl, born and bred. She would not suffer amanda or helen gladly.

Judd needs to be careful. They know that if he sits next to them facing the jury, the popular vote is a wrap for judd.

Judd needs constant verification, not so much for self-aggrandizement but because he is maybe really insecure in the big brother house.

I absolutely agree. If people don't check in with him occasionally, he gets real worried but I don't really blame him.

Interesting snippet from the Niteslacker report:

3:38 am - Spencer asks Judd if he's ready to cut off Jessie next week. Judd says he is because he didn't come to the house to get wife'd up and they don't even live close to each other. Judd says he'll cuddle up with her and do what he has to do to help keep her in line. Spencer laughs and says "Bless your little heart"

I'm glad that Judd didn't get hypnotized by her lame seduction attempt last night (the kiss she gave him)

Judd says he can speak four different languages. Too bad one of then isn't English.

Ziiinnngggg! :lol2:

Judd getting a little touchy with Aaryn. She is just getting flirty enough to control him.

Along came a spider.......

She has another reason for playing with Judd. She knows it hurts Jessie and there is nothing Aaryn likes more than causing pain to another female HG.

Yes she was telling Judd that he should whistle at her when she walks by him in front of Jessie because if would freak her the the f out.

Aaryn disgusts me.