Candice - Week 6 - Evicted (Aug. 8) Juror #1

CeCiMom

Does Candice KNOW that she is probably going home this week? Because she seems really laid back. I know there are a few days until Thursday, but she HAS to socialize with the other HG's if she expects to have any chance of staying.....c'mon get outta that bed!

She doesn't have any chance of staying. The HG's are stupid keeping Amanda and they don't know it yet.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit

tsk

Candice and Jessie relaxing in the yard with cucumber slices on their faces. Judd asks what they're for. Candice says - "They're for rejuvenating and refreshing your skin - do you want some for your balls"?

Zb6YtJa.jpgtWFHnkA.jpgLAl1J6U.jpg

Two clowns.... perfect. All Jessie needs are big dorky earrings.

Edited by CeCiMom
Deleted portion of post that referenced delted post.

According to Niteslackers Nite Owl Report Candice thinks she invented "boo" as a term of endearment - she can't be serious - but I think she is

1:28AM BBT: Candice says 10 million more people now know her because she's been on the show. She points out that people may like her because of her laugh or because of her bikini's. Candice says 10 million more people may be saying "Boo" now (That was a thing before Candice wasn't it?).

There was a song many years ago by a group called Lobo...They had a hit called "Me and you and a dog named boo"...

Guest 6Borders

Candace is out the door tonite because nobody would listen to Jessie.

I would bet we have another pre-taped show for the CBS employees tonite!

No offense to those of you who like and admire her or whatever but I am not going to miss candice all that much. I wish that things had been different for her but they were not and I am glad that she will get a sequester vacation away from those fools and get to vote. TIme to move on.

Also very happy she is getting the sequester vacation. She deserves that least for what she has had to abide in the house. Bottom line though, she was not cut out for or prepared for this game. She did show several sparks of intuitiveness, I will give her that.

I agree, Annamrie. She seems happy on the feeds today and I am glad to see that.

It will be sad to see Candace go but at least she will be free from the racial hostility and hatred in the house.

I always root for the underdogs especially people who are singled out and bullied due to their ethnicity or sexual-preference.

Candace eviction is very odd to me because there are much bigger threats in the house along with toxic HG's who are divisive and vile.

Candace was doomed as soon as Helen decided to evict Howard, her fate was sealed and nothing could save her except HOH or veto.

Hopefully Candace will drop a speech and encourage the HGs to take a stand against Amanda and stop being puppets.

Oh I am sure they will be nice to Candice in jury. The game is over for them and they just get to lay around and be fed. I don't see her as a victim. The focus is off Candice now and they are all top piling on Jessie.

There will be a "victim" every week. Candice doesn't hold the trophy because she got picked on.

It seems to me that the first person going to sequester pretty much claims the house. Candice will be fine. She will be paid. Stress gone. She doesn't have to even acknowledge them if she doesn't want to. The field will be much more level. They won't be playing a game so they will have to be a lot more careful how they treat each other. Real life. no cameras except when they film them for us/tv.

It seems to me that the first person going to sequester pretty much claims the house. Candice will be fine. She will be paid. Stress gone. She doesn't have to even acknowledge them if she doesn't want to. The field will be much more level. They won't be playing a game so they will have to be a lot more careful how they treat each other. Real life. no cameras except when they film them for us/tv.

No she won't be fine. She won't get attention nor will she have an audience she can whine to! No one will get to see her hideous earrings except the person who follows her into the house..bless their heart!

I'm sorry but if I were Candice I would have to respectfully decline going to sequester. If those people were so vile in the BB house imagine how they must be outside of the BB house. I would just go home and tell cbs to let America Vote in my place.

The vile and disgusting behavior that you witnessed on BB15 has to be put into perspective; they displayed these behaviors with the knowledge that the cameras were on them........imagine their behavior when they are not being monitored by cameras.

Yes, Candace being the only ablack female in a house full of white racists and bigots found her self being the victim of bullying, and racial hostility, a situation many minorities experience daily in society but lack the ability to record and document this sickness.

Candace is a beautiful woman and doesent deserve the mistreatment that she has suffered under but we all know she will have the last laugh.

Why would they have to be careful how they treat each other in sequester? It doesn't make sense to be nice to someone you do not like if you are both out of the game. Like you said there are no cameras so they can go balls to the walls with their hatred for Candice. Aaryn is the type to spit in someone's food while they aren't looking. And Amanda obviously is very vocal in her every day life. I don't see her shutting up in sequester.

The vile and disgusting behavior that you witnessed on BB15 has to be put into perspective; they displayed these behaviors with the knowledge that the cameras were on them........imagine their behavior when they are not being monitored by cameras.

Yes, Candace being the only ablack female in a house full of white racists and bigots found her self being the victim of bullying, and racial hostility, a situation many minorities experience daily in society but lack the ability to record and document this sickness.

Candace is a beautiful woman and doesent deserve the mistreatment that she has suffered under but we all know she will have the last laugh.

The last laugh is $500,000 in BB world and she won't be laughing.