GinaMarie - Week 5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant say safe because she could go via mvp again

but normally with aaryn hoh she would have been safe :animated_bouncy:

I have my money on GinaMarie putting the team on her back for the next Have-Not competition

she is a have not competition beast :animated_bouncy:

Seeing how she can open her throat up and down that ice cream, I don't think she'll have any problem getting "dates" when she leaves the house. ;)

Seeing how she can open her throat up and down that ice cream, I don't think she'll have any problem getting "dates" when she leaves the house. ;)

I knew that gurl had the ability to suck a golf ball thru 30 ft. of garden hose.

I was watching the other night when she was eating those mangos.I have never seen anyone or animal for that matter eat like that. I mean her lips didn,nt only not ever close but I dont think they even touched the entire time.

LMAO I'm sorry I missed it :lol2:

I am so tired of her still mentioning NICK on just about every topic. I think he is really gay (at least that is what my son - who IS gay) says! LOL

I am so tired of her still mentioning NICK on just about every topic. I think he is really gay (at least that is what my son - who IS gay) says! LOL

I thought that when he turned down Jesse's advances so quick and what straight guy would turn down that nice badonkadonk. :laugh4:

spencer won pov

maybe gina marie will win next hoh :laugh4::animated_bouncy: