Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you want to be specific it is a dialect and blacks got the way of speaking from their slaveholders.

Way leave the racism out of this! I been respectful to you! You need to be respectful back! Not just black people say that word! Whites too GM PRIME EXAMPLE! As of right now I can't speak to you because I can't believe you went there! I'm a African-American And I for one do not talk like that So you can't put us all in that category!!!!

From what I could hear he was saying that there are people on the top telling all the people in the middle how to vote so that those top people can win the game. He tells them to stand up and play their own game.

Thanks - I meant I was at work and there was noise and my feeds were freezing

Candice saying they will put that all on the show. (her yelling at Spencer)

Seems to me Candi is now officially a mean girl parading her ass around like a *edit* peacock by bullying someone she knows is weaker in the game(Spencer as they all say they hate him). The girl is a coward.

Edited by CeCiMom
Inappropriate language

That's why howie needs to ring her in! But some interesting things came out of that! Amanda told she knew about th alliance and somebody wants to flip!

Candace was wrong of course!!!! She shouldn't went off but I believe they are even now! All that stuff spencer did to her in the beginning and the chocolate milk comment! This girl just doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut! She has to stop taking baits!!!

Seems to me Candi is now officially a mean girl parading her ass around like a *edit* peacock by bullying someone she knows is weaker in the game(Spencer as they all say they hate him). The girl is a coward.

How is she being a bitch when Spencer has talked crap about her all the time. She is just calling him out for the things he has lied to her about. He did tell Candice all the stuff she has accused him of. He was trying to get Amanda out of the house. He got caught. Spencer is not innocent.

She is not a mean girl she is fed up!!! And she has reason not to doubt everybody about Spencer because he has crapped on her so many times That she doesn't trust him and she believes he stole her under the bus to try to make her look bad so in her eyes she was just trying to defend herself! I mean Spencer had done a lot of damage to her in the beginning of the game! And in the middle he was in the HOH with aryan talking shit about her! She just put him on notice!

Saddest part of the whole thing is that Candice feels like she won some kind of victory, now she has her guard down and is hanging out with the very people who started the whole thing. She took her fight to the wrong person. They want her gone next week!

I feel like she did a good thing she knew Spencer was doing things behind her back. Spencer didnt understand that Howard did not want to be in that house without Candice he thought he was helping Howard by trying to get people to vote out Candice but changed his tune when Howard said he would self evict Candice is voted out...I for one think Spencer is a pig for they way he talks about the women in the house.

She is not a mean girl she is fed up!!! And she has reason not to doubt everybody about Spencer because he has crapped on her so many times That she doesn't trust him and she believes he stole her under the bus to try to make her look bad so in her eyes she was just trying to defend herself! I mean Spencer had done a lot of damage to her in the beginning of the game! And in the middle he was in the HOH with aryan talking shit about her! She just put him on notice!

Na she is a mean girl alright my opinion was sealed when she confessed to throwing a cat out in the middle of a flood( animal abuse). As for Spencer could care less about him I like his loyalty to Howard. And her *edit* outrage over Spencer talking shit about her GTFO that her ass has been running it against Spencer for weeks. She put him on notice LMFAO who the hell is she?

Edited by CeCiMom
Inappropriate Language

Spencer just might be a pig but he is one of the smartest people in the house

I feel like she did a good thing she knew Spencer was doing things behind her back. Spencer didnt understand that Howard did not want to be in that house without Candice he thought he was helping Howard by trying to get people to vote out Candice but changed his tune when Howard said he would self evict Candice is voted out...I for one think Spencer is a pig for they way he talks about the women in the house.

I keep trying to fix this post but it just wont let me!

Yup he is a pig, funny though I recall Andy calling someone a whore and talking about punching Helen in the face...but hey free pass and all for him I suppose. Once Howard is gone there is no one to root for honestly.

Na she is a mean girl alright my opinion was sealed when she confessed to throwing a cat out in the middle of a flood( animal abuse). As for Spencer could care less about him I like his loyalty to Howard. And her *edit* outrage over Spencer talking shit about her GTFO that her ass has been running it against Spencer for weeks. She put him on notice LMFAO who the hell is she?

That was during a Rain storm she said nothing about a flood! You know I know because She is the only one and howie the only one I watch

Let's not get the story twisted

PS she is Candace Stewart!

That was during a Rain storm she said nothing about a flood! You know I know because She is the only one and howie the only one I watch

Let's not get the story twisted

No she said flood I re-listened to it cause I was so disgusted. I do not care who you watch but don't call me a liar. Ok babes... smooches.

No she said flood I re-listened to it cause I was so fucking disgusted. I do not give a fuck who you watch but don't call me a liar. Ok babes... smooches.

She said storm!!! Listen to it again! Storming so bad like a flood! :kiss: back at ya!

She said storm!!! Listen to it again! Storming so bad like a flood! :kiss: back at ya!

. Storming so bad like a flood *(is a *edit* flood)*. further into the conversation when asked if she saw the cat again she said no as she threw it out during a flood.

Pearl was it during hurricane Katrina?

I do not think so, as from the conversation she had she was just pissed at the cat and threw it out like trash. She also discussed other cats she has had who were declawed which outrages me more if this cat too had no chance at survival due to flooding and declawing.

Edited by CeCiMom
Inappropriate language

. Storming so bad like a flood *(is a *edit* flood)*. further into the conversation when asked if she saw the cat again she said no as she threw it out during a flood.

I do not think so, as from the conversation she had she was just pissed at the cat and threw it out like trash. She also discussed other cats she has had who were declawed which outrages me more if this cat too had no chance at survival due to flooding and declawing.

That is just cold and heartless. Done with her.

Great avatar, Pearl! Love the Thin Man movies.