Showmances

sparklet

Thanks for the info my rolling reporter msreeree! Yes I caught that too but when he left to go get some cheese, he got right back on the hammock with her when he was suppose to go and be sociable :lol: he said he likes when she speaks his mind to him! But she needs to listen! They are funny and cute together!!!

They are a good fit but she does need to listen to him she wants to protect him so bad and cant tell me he does not secretly love it.

They are a good fit but she does need to listen to him she wants to protect him so bad and cant tell me he does not secretly love it.

I know she is saying she is in "like" with Howard but I really think she is in love with him

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know she is saying she is in "like" with Howard but I really think she is in love with him

You know it's blowing his ego UP!!! He done pull Ms. Louisiana! She trying to protect him!!! And he knows his boys back home are watching!!!! (On a deep voice). YEAH yeah!!!! :lol: His cool pts has shot up to the roof!!!!! But he has to be careful when he gets home (and I hope it's not soon) because there is this club called the hater's club(in which im president and founding member) that would try to do damage to him at every turn! I can't control my members!!!

You know it's blowing his ego UP!!! He done pull Ms. Louisiana! She trying to protect him!!! And he knows his boys back home are watching!!!! (On a deep voice). YEAH yeah!!!! :lol: His cool pts has shot up to the roof!!!!! But he has to be careful when he gets home (and I hope it's not soon) because there is this club called the hater's club(in which im president and founding member) that would try to do damage to him at every turn! I can't control my members!!!

Lmao I don't blame you because Howard is fine as hell. Candice see what a good man he is I believe he knows what a good woman she is he would be a fool to go back to his ex when he got a ride -n- die chick like Candice

Lmao I don't blame you because Howard is fine as hell. Candice see what a good man he is I believe he knows what a good woman she is he would be a fool to go back to his ex when he got a ride -n- die chick like Candice

Exactly!!!!!