Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

If kaitlin had an abortion right before she came on Big Brother she probably should have kept it to herself if she didn't want it broadcast to the world. That is a pretty personal piece of news - I can't help but wonder what they were talking about for her to divulge that info. Does anyone know when it happened? Time/date?

I thought Amanda was the one who was pregnant during auditions! She said she was one week but she lost it! And that is why she is on the show!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she doesn't want to be used!!! She wants to find out for herself if her alliance is lying to her! I don't think she trusts them!!! And if she wasn't MVP she would be gone!

I think she doesn't want to be used!!! She wants to find out for herself if her alliance is lying to her! I don't think she trusts them!!! And if she wasn't MVP she would be gone!

While I agree that she doesn't want to be used, it was foolish to act that way. While I understand her hatred of Aaryn, it seems clear that she doesn't get that the game involves lying. She doesn't get that you sometimes have to be fake with your 'enemies'. Neither side of the house is going to want to work with her now. Her only shot is winning HOH on Thursday otherwise she will be gone unless if Howard is on the block with her.

Are these rumors that are getting spread? Hmmm...

No rumors actual facts she said it!!!!! Go back to your feeds!

While I agree that she doesn't want to be used, it was foolish to act that way. While I understand her hatred of Aaryn, it seems clear that she doesn't get that the game involves lying. She doesn't get that you sometimes have to be fake with your 'enemies'. Neither side of the house is going to want to work with her now. Her only shot is winning HOH on Thursday otherwise she will be gone unless if Howard is on the block with her.

Hey no howie on the block! How did she offend howie???

Elissa whines way too much about nothing. She came to the game with an advantage and hasn't used it very wisely, in my little opinion. Go home, elissa. You are way out of your league, as I would also be in that house with those people; a good thing, for the most part. Go home. Don't look back.

As for the abortion/pregnancy comments. I didn't hear them and don't care. Much ado.

I thought Amanda was the one who was pregnant during auditions! She said she was one week but she lost it! And that is why she is on the show!

Maybe I'm behind in the technology of pregnancy testing because I didn't know there was a way to confirm a one week pregnancy.

Flashbacks all night on the feeds was - Elissa is crazy she has to go and bla bla bla. They are angry because she wants Aaryn to be evicted.

Got to thinking. Now how could Elissa get America's vote again for MVP? :popcorn:

oh maybe if the whole house is against Elissa and Elissa wants to evict the person hated by the public the most Aaryn. :queen:

Guest 6Borders

This self-entitled little twit needs to quit hiding behind her infamous sister and Grodner's production skirts and GO HOME!

She has no business in this game and she would have been gone week one if her Fairy Grodmother hadn't made sure she will stay.

She is worse than Rachel (at least Rachel was mildly entertaining when she had a meltdown) and she's making Aaryn look like Princess Di right now.

When they are down the Reily sisters apparently just love to tell everyone how they work and fight so hard and everyone is so mean to them and it's so unfair, they have done nothing wrong... and when they are winning (or have been handed) things they are either mean and lording it over everyone and making nasty comments and/or simpering about how wonderful it is that America loves them.

I hope Grodner is getting her money's worth out of her Least Valuable Player cos I sure am not getting mine!

This self-entitled little twit needs to quit hiding behind her infamous sister and Grodner's production skirts and GO HOME!

She has no business in this game and she would have been gone week one if her Fairy Grodmother hadn't made sure she will stay.

She is worse than Rachel (at least Rachel was mildly entertaining when she had a meltdown) and she's making Aaryn look like Princess Di right now.

When they are down the Reily sisters apparently just love to tell everyone how they work and fight so hard and everyone is so mean to them and it's so unfair, they have done nothing wrong... and when they are winning (or have been handed) things they are either mean and lording it over everyone and making nasty comments and/or simpering about how wonderful it is that America loves them.

I hope Grodner is getting her money's worth out of her Least Valuable Player cos I sure am not getting mine!

They have therapy for returning player anger syndrome -

just kidding :dance2:

All she did was ask a question. Really all this drama for a question. I disagree with any edge she may have had. These people kept her because they wanted to use her for her MVP plain and simple and it was never a power it was a nomination. She put the big time players on the block and they voted them out. They are all afraid now because she could call them all out. They are all allowed to question everything she does but she is not allowed to question them including her great friend Helen. This group of idiots actually beleive she put herself up and has the MVP. The first time she does not have the MVP she is telling them the truth she must be lying so Judd threatens her by saying he might have to backdoor her. What I do know is that Aaryn is going to be rewarded with a 50,000 dollare prize because these idiots cannot keep with a plan from week to week they don't even know who their alliances are. I hope she wins HOH and puts up Helen and Andy.

Flashbacks all night on the feeds was - Elissa is crazy she has to go and bla bla bla. They are angry because she wants Aaryn to be evicted.

Got to thinking. Now how could Elissa get America's vote again for MVP? :popcorn:

oh maybe if the whole house is against Elissa and Elissa wants to evict the person hated by the public the most Aaryn. :queen:

I'm not sure if any of the other hgs have a strong enough following to beat out Elissa, if the mvp reverts back to one of the hgs this coming week. She is crazy, and did sabotage her alliance, but the Brenchel Army is loyal and still a force to be reckoned with. If she did plan that in order to gain more supporters for her getting mvp...I doubt it brought in more fans.

That was crazy last night, and as much as I dislike her for what she did game-wise, drama-wise...she delivered. BB fans love drama and action on the feeds...lazy/sleeping hgs are not fun.

Guest 6Borders

All she did was ask a question. Really all this drama for a question. I disagree with any edge she may have had. These people kept her because they wanted to use her for her MVP plain and simple and it was never a power it was a nomination. She put the big time players on the block and they voted them out. They are all afraid now because she could call them all out. They are all allowed to question everything she does but she is not allowed to question them including her great friend Helen. This group of idiots actually beleive she put herself up and has the MVP. The first time she does not have the MVP she is telling them the truth she must be lying so Judd threatens her by saying he might have to backdoor her. What I do know is that Aaryn is going to be rewarded with a 50,000 dollare prize because these idiots cannot keep with a plan from week to week they don't even know who their alliances are. I hope she wins HOH and puts up Helen and Andy.

Elissa started the whole thing and basically Aaryn was correct in how she related it. When everyone was called in Kaitlin, Howard and Spencer were lying their butts off, especially Kaitlin.

As for Elissa's "big moves" none of them were her own. She was told to put up David and Nick and the Jeremy thing was a house consensus. Personally, I think Elissa's outing everyone last night was something DR told her to do. The girl does not have a BB game brain in her head to make a decision. I had hysterics when theses morons actually thought Elissa was smart enough to pull off a brilliant game move like putting herself on the block to red-herring her MVP.

That was probably the funniest thing to every happen in BB.

I'm sure you are correct that she will get HOH this week (tho I seriously doubt it will be earned on her own)

Elissa started the whole thing and basically Aaryn was correct in how she related it. When everyone was called in Kaitlin, Howard and Spencer were lying their butts off, especially Kaitlin.

As for Elissa's "big moves" none of them were her own. She was told to put up David and Nick and the Jeremy thing was a house consensus. Personally, I think Elissa's outing everyone last night was something DR told her to do. The girl does not have a BB game brain in her head to make a decision. I had hysterics when theses morons actually thought Elissa was smart enough to pull off a brilliant game move like putting herself on the block to red-herring her MVP.

That was probably the funniest thing to every happen in BB.

I'm sure you are correct that she will get HOH this week (tho I seriously doubt it will be earned on her own)

You are right they did tell her who to put up and I think when it came time for Howard she said no. I think she is now trying to have her voice heard in an alliance that does not include her except for her MVP. It works to their advantage for now. I think she only put the people up because she wanted someone to work with her. I really don't dislike her and I know she is not going to win this game but I am so tired of people like Helen and Amanda and I am really upset that Aaryn will probably make the final 2. I know that these people do not know what is being said on the outside of the house but for her to get 50,000 after all the comments makes me sick. I am one of those people who hate when they say the good people so I kinda feel bad for saying that but its how I feel. You do such an amazing job all of you guys I don't know how you can sit and watch and type I would be a basket case.

You are right they did tell her who to put up and I think when it came time for Howard she said no. I think she is now trying to have her voice heard in an alliance that does not include her except for her MVP. It works to their advantage for now. I think she only put the people up because she wanted someone to work with her. I really don't dislike her and I know she is not going to win this game but I am so tired of people like Helen and Amanda and I am really upset that Aaryn will probably make the final 2. I know that these people do not know what is being said on the outside of the house but for her to get 50,000 after all the comments makes me sick. I am one of those people who hate when they say the good people so I kinda feel bad for saying that but its how I feel. You do such an amazing job all of you guys I don't know how you can sit and watch and type I would be a basket case.

I wish Elissa would just call out the alliance! If she doesn't trust howie or Candace tell spencer!!! Heck tell Kaitlin!!! Just some one needs to out the alliance and Helen!!! Helen has been throwing Elissa under the bus or and call out Andy!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

I don't think you will have to worry about Elissa or Aaryn making it to F2. Elissa is just a Grodner pawn and I seriously doubt it's in Grodner's plans to have Aaryn in the finals. The only reason Porsche made it to F2 is Grodner needed someone who absolutely was not going to take the prize away from Rachel.

Elissa will probably be evicted just prior to Jury because she will have served her purpose to Grodner and I don't think she really wants to stay the whole season. A lot depends, because it's a bigger cast all the way through (unlike the coach twist and Jodi being evicted Night One), on how many ppl are actually going to be on the Jury this year.

Yeah I was wondering if Elissa threw a wrench into the works via CBS request to make sure Aaryn leaves, but I'm not buying it, especially on the heels of the tantrum she had with Andy, McCrae and Amanda over the religion comments that she took and turned into misinterpreted nonsense.

Seems she was just plain weird again yesterday, and I really think she lives in a self deluded bubble. She did a LOT of damage yesterday, to her alliance's trust, and to her reputation. No one really wants to confide in her anymore.

she either did it at cbs request and didnt fully understand how (that why totally incoherent) or she just straight up lost it due to being pissed off at how people convinced her to vote out kaitlin (told kait would target her and that kait was in secret alliance with howard/spencer)

btw, from the update, apparently helen is now throwing her under the bus. losing more respect for helen due to that.

Helen doesn't think Elissa has the MVP powers anymore and is of no more value.

I miss the old days where there were committed alliances. Janelle and Howie and the SOV6. They stuck together and stuck up for each other.

After all that happened last night and reading the comments here, I'm convinced that Elissa is indeed production's player this year. Her actions defy any logic thus far in this game. Either that or they plucked her from a mental ward before entering the BB house.