Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

I still don't get it. She asked a simple question which Aaryn went flying through the house and between her and Kaitlan made it more that what it was, I do not think Elissa is comfortable in this supposed alliance becasue they don't tell her anything. They just say ok this is who you need to put up and that's it. What happened to Helen and her great plan to get rid of Amanda??? if you ask me she is just as much the problem as Elissa. She was ranting about how much she hated Aaryn the other day in the HOH. Yet Elissa is supposed to be nice to Aaryn. These people are screwed up in the head if you ask me. I doubt Helen told Elissa everythng she is saying she did but I could be wrong. Did anyone hear her telling Elissa what she told Andy she said???

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get it. She asked a simple question which Aaryn went flying through the house and between her and Kaitlan made it more that what it was, I do not think Elissa is comfortable in this supposed alliance becasue they don't tell her anything. They just say ok this is who you need to put up and that's it. What happened to Helen and her great plan to get rid of Amanda??? if you ask me she is just as much the problem as Elissa. She was ranting about how much she hated Aaryn the other day in the HOH. Yet Elissa is supposed to be nice to Aaryn. These people are screwed up in the head if you ask me. I doubt Helen told Elissa everythng she is saying she did but I could be wrong. Did anyone hear her telling Elissa what she told Andy she said???

I don't think she knows much because every time they do try to tell her anything she sits there with a complete blank look on her face. The woman is a complete idiot and a liability to any alliance she may a part of.

^ :laugh4:

As Andy put it, she's a "malfunctioning robot"

Guest 6Borders

I bet she's getting at least 25K for this "cameo" appearance. What sucks is she is put in as a Grodner tool and people like David who probably acting jumped thru all the casting hoops and really wanted to play Big Brother was sent packing so Pale Rachel Ale could stay.

I still like her come on Elissa I so want you to win HOH just to see everyone have to crawl up her butt next week especially Andty he will be singing a different tune.....................

What kills me is that there was an alliance of these people. Spencer went to Kaitlan and Gina Marie and along with Howard and Candice he wanted to overthrow the women he believes are in power which was Helen and Elissa. What I do not understand is when Elissa asked the question it had nothing to do with Aaryn so why did Aaryn take off on her broom and sweep through the house last night upset about the question that was asked????? Also why is it ok for Amamda to cause drama an no one else????? She is behind a lot of the crap that happened last night. Drama to this degree for a question are you in an alliance with Howard and Spencer imagine that an alliance in the big brother house????

Ya I was thinking that America won't be so impressed with her anymore.

Of course Amanda got the best edits and most all the DR time and even got to cry in the DR because Elissa was picking on her.

Guest 6Borders

Wow, she was made to look like a real villain on tonight's show. Grodner definitely doesn't plan to keep her much longer. :lookaround:

I hope for her sake and the sake of the show you are correct. I feel that the Elissa experience did not produce near the fan frenzy Grodner hoped for and people are ticked, from the real fans to the HG's as to the reason Elissa is there, and I suspect most of the Brenchel idiots have found other things to think about for the rest of the summer.

I hope for her sake and the sake of the show you are correct. I feel that the Elissa experience did not produce near the fan frenzy Grodner hoped for and people are ticked, from the real fans to the HG's as to the reason Elissa is there, and I suspect most of the Brenchel idiots have found other things to think about for the rest of the summer.

Brenchel fans thinking. That's funny. :laugh4:

I am OK with elissa and the twist and the way it skews things because I just like watching the HGs have to deal with this unexpected shift. I'd be ok with her or Amanda or Helen or even Andy (as he develops, if he does, in the game) and if Candice can continue to figure things out...she earns it.

Guest 6Borders

Brenchel fans thinking. That's funny. :laugh4:

LOL!! Good One!!!

They did make her out to look pretty bad tonite but if the hair extensions match....!!!

LOL!! Good One!!!

They did make her out to look pretty bad tonite but if the hair extensions match....!!!

So if the glove does not fit you must acquit and if the hair ex match she's the one to catch? or should it rhyme with snatch as in carpet and drapes?

We really shouldn't be surprised. The majority of the houseguests knew from day one that Elissa was Rachel's sister. She up and admitted it at first eviction for those that may not have known or been sure. Once they figured out Elissa was voted, and would continue to be voted MVP, they decided to use her. Unfortunately for them, Elissa knew this would happen. Amanda & McCrae claim they have saved Elissa. I hardly think so. She, Helen & the other houseguests that have figured out they could use Elissa to do their dirty work have saved her, not McManda. Amanda believes she has so much power in the house. If that were so, Elissa would have put Howard on the block instead of Spencer. At that point, all the houseguests should have realized that Elissa has her own mind and is not so easily manipulated. She also knew she had to win POV this week, otherwise, all those that have wanted her gone from day one would probably have gotten their way. I'm hoping that Elissa gets to stay on for a long haul, and if America gets to vote whom they want for MVP, they choose Elissa again. If America continues to be MVP, hopefully, they will look at the players that really should have been long gone by now and save their votes against Elissa for down the road, if they get to vote later on.

If it is them I am wrong too!

Count me in the erroneous group as well. I would love to see Elissa win HOH. She proved with the POV that she is indeed a player.

From the update page: 10:04PM BBT: Candice asks Elissa and Helen if they have a final four deal. Both laugh and say no.

This is so stupid to me. Helen and Elissa have been thick as thieves since day one. To sit there and say they haven't made some kind of end game deal with each other is an insult to anyone they are talking with, as if that person is stupid.

From the update page: 10:04PM BBT: Candice asks Elissa and Helen if they have a final four deal. Both laugh and say no.

This is so stupid to me. Helen and Elissa have been thick as thieves since day one. To sit there and say they haven't made some kind of end game deal with each other is an insult to anyone they are talking with, as if that person is stupid.

It's a stupid question to ask in the first place Nobody is going to answer it honestly, if they did, at this stage of the game. If they told Candice that they did, she'd go running off to Howie with that info, and/or use it against them.