Amanda - Week 4

Candice said something last night that she thinks Amanda has been coach before she came into the house!!! She must be related to someone that has played the game!

;)

I think you might be on to something!!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Amanda has been a loud-mouthed, aggressive, nasty piece of work since day one. Nothing has changed. she can't help it. We are seeing the tip of amanda's iceberg. She could win it all. They would be afraid to not vote her the winner.

Somewhere, somehow - and I have never mentioned this - I recall something about amanda and the dolce group. It is possibly something that means absolutely nothing and might not even be. She definitely downplays - until now? - her time in los angeles. Nick would have known. Elissa thinks she knows show biz but doesn't. The rest of them are pretty clueless.

Oh, and by the way, oy vey right back atcha, Amanda.

This thread has just turned into a big gossip mill with no proof of anything. Things like, "I heard this, but not sure where".

Yep we do that on the boards. Part of the BB experience.

So I noticed that Mandy and Cray have taken over the HOH bed and Amanda is wearing Judd's HOH bathrobe. (last nights feed flashback)

This whole week it never seemed like they had any respect for Judd's HOH.

Guest 6Borders

Just something that is going around the Internet. Not saying if there is any truth to it. I report and you decide.

793272812.png?1374602850

I would say there is probably more truth than fiction. Grodner will always control things as far as she can and always has.

However, that article could have been written by any one of us who have watched BB for more than 4 seasons.

I knew the minute Rachel stepped in the house on BB13 that she was going to be given every safety net Grodner could provide to get her to the BB13 win, and I don't work for CBS and never have.

:laugh4:respect!?...that exists in the BB world?

I noticed it too and it had me chuckling.

So I noticed that Mandy and Cray have taken over the HOH bed and Amanda is wearing Judd's HOH bathrobe. (last nights feed flashback)

This whole week it never seemed like they had any respect for Judd's HOH.

Guest 6Borders

When Amanda was talking about her past reality TV on BB she was not the Amanda we know. She was acting nervous and there was a lot of tension like she was trying to remember the script. I thought it was really strange but after listening to these people for a few hours you just tend to tune out behavior quirks.

Even if Amanda worked for Grodner there is nothing that can touch either one of them because of the way BB is set up..basically the only rules Grodner needs to follow are her own rules.

Ps Amanda has been getting good edits on TV!!! And she's in the show Mance too! And I was wondering why would they have Amanda addressing the racial comments but she's been doing racial and homophobic comments!

I don't know time will tell!!!!

Amanda's humor and racial comments are linked to a kind of base reality that does not take into account the mass viewpoint. She appears too bawdy at times also from that same position. In truth she sees racism as a bad thing and that was why she tried to warn Aryan (not realizing that Aryan really meant it) she thinks she is understood not to mean it when she says what she says because she comes from the notion that we all know that is not cool and she can say stuff because everyone knows she does not mean it. She will be surprised to learn that people thought she did mean it. Your confusion that she would call out racism and still make racist comments will surprise her and she will learn from that how alive the feeling of being discriminated against is among those who have the darker skin. She will also be surprised at the negativity she will find directed at her for being a Jew is . She thinks by being out front about it she is deflecting away, but for those who hate, it is only a reason to hit her harder. Candice came into the house thinking she could just be one of the HGs she did not realize she was the token dark female. The racism she encountered put her in her place and Howard knew it was there all along, but was fooled by being included in the guy alliance into thinking it was not there. It was always there. When it came out, he was prepared for it where Candice was not, but since it came out from the female side of the house, he could not do anything about it (in his mind) because well the big black dick thing and all the sexual tension involved in relationships between female pales and male darks. The opposite attracts thing does apply and is denied expression by the society. Some notion of purity being white and evil being black so those who are light are morally better and due to Christianity's notions about sex the pales are expected to be less sexual esp the female pales whereas the dark are ok with being sexual in their culture and even if they are Christian, they merely look upon that part of their natural nature as the expected sin that Jesus saves them from. It is all just sick and some people do manage to see us all as one human race with males and females having some proclivities that are different, but making up a whole human experience.

been out of BB for a really long time. i began to pay attention again when read on zap2it about how bad aaryn and ginamarie were and how GM's "boyfriend" got blindsided. kept paying attention waiting for when the 2 of them would get kicked out to where i could laugh at the media backlash at them.

in short, explaining why i came back to post...

saw further proof about amanda being a production plant, and possibly a friend of grodner and maybe positioned to win like Hailey Jones mentioned.

Reality Staff: View Resume

amanda's online resume regarding working in reality tv. seriously hoping that all of this coming out gets grodner to rethink her plan and no longer protect her because she is just as bad as aaryn.

btw, who slept in HOH last night? i'd like to know if she took advantage of judd again.

Wouldn't it be funny if ALL these seasons of BB we have just been watching Grodner's friends? Of course there are some regular Joe's thrown in to keep it interesting, but all the winners were really Alison Grodner's friends?

Lol, Dr will is just the guy that removed her tattoo, and she liked and cast him on the show. Rachel was a waitress that she met in Vegas and thought was really interesting. Dan was her nephews school football coach.

Wouldn't that be soooo funny?

been out of BB for a really long time. i began to pay attention again when read on zap2it about how bad aaryn and ginamarie were and how GM's "boyfriend" got blindsided. kept paying attention waiting for when the 2 of them would get kicked out to where i could laugh at the media backlash at them.

in short, explaining why i came back to post...

saw further proof about amanda being a production plant, and possibly a friend of grodner and maybe positioned to win like Hailey Jones mentioned.

Reality Staff: View Resume

amanda's online resume regarding working in reality tv. seriously hoping that all of this coming out gets grodner to rethink her plan and no longer protect her because she is just as bad as aaryn.

btw, who slept in HOH last night? i'd like to know if she took advantage of judd again.

Wow!!! Where does it say Real estae agent! :smilielol:

Now if the show try to address it to smooth it over we know something is up!!!

Guest 6Borders

Wouldn't it be great if we find out all these years WE are the suckers!!!

Hehehe...I've know that since BB4 or BB5!

Amanda gets such a good edit and she is well coached on entertaining DR sessions.

about on par with all the helen being the mastermind edits :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Well, now it makes perfect sense as to why America voted so strongly for Amanda as the 3rd nominee and Grodner puts Elissa on the block (and then, of course, gives her POV!)

NYROSE: (just a part of post her earlier post).... " some people do manage to see us all as one human race with males and females having some proclivities that are different, but making up a whole human experience. "

LOL... just thought I'd mention that I think this is the first time anyone has used the word PROCLIVITIES here at Morty's.

That's more than a 50 cent word.... bet it's at least a 75 center . :smartass: