Howard - Week 4

Howard makes an interesting point about the BB house: After Sunday there really isn't anything to do until Thursday, and it gets boring. The only good part about doing it that way is that the HG's have access to the yard the whole week, there is no construction going on or anything.

That's a lot of time to get yourself in trouble, IMO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!! He needs our help!!!! I wish we could do something! Smh! It's just painful! See how Amanda's lies has affect him!

All I can do is pray.....I truly believe that Candice is the woman for him. I want them to make it atleast to jury. I'm so mad they have not told the house guest the twist. CBS got to say something Thursday plus Candice Howard or Spe need to win HoH for the next three weeks to make it to jury

935858_688229024536033_715797010_n.png

He is so sad!!!! I use to like him but I don't!!!!

I hope Howard wins the next HOH. I want to see him put some of those harpies on the block.

Yes!!!! That would be awesome!!!!! That would be awesome if he got MVP too!

All I can do is pray.....I truly believe that Candice is the woman for him. I want them to make it atleast to jury. I'm so mad they have not told the house guest the twist. CBS got to say something Thursday plus Candice Howard or Spe need to win HoH for the next three weeks to make it to jury

Yes but if its endurance this week, he might be in trouble!!! I hope not!

He is so sad!!!! I use to like him but I don't!!!!

Yes!!!! That would be awesome!!!!! That would be awesome if he got MVP too!

Yes but if its endurance this week, he might be in trouble!!! I hope not!

Howard and win an endurance comp he threw the first comp because he didn't want the others to see how strong he was

If it's endurance Howard is screwed ... Big strong guys don't do well in these endurance comps. Never understood why people feel threatened by these type of players in competitions most of the HoH comps are either endurance or questions. If I were concerned about threats in HoH comps I'd be looking at your Helen type players ... Or MacRae from the guys not guys like Howard

Howard and Candice are not a good match. Their alliance in this game is skin deep with a smear of religion. She is sophisticated city lady, he is country guy. They will really not fit into each others' world.

Howard and Candice are not a good match. Their alliance in this game is skin deep with a smear of religion. She is sophisticated city lady, he is country guy. They will really not fit into each others' world.

I'm no expert but wasn't Jordan a country girl while Jeff was a big city guy? ... Can't this work both ways? ... Not that I'm into showmances lol

Howard and win an endurance comp he threw the first comp because he didn't want the others to see how strong he was

I hope he doesn't throw this one!!!!!

If it's endurance Howard is screwed ... Big strong guys don't do well in these endurance comps. Never understood why people feel threatened by these type of players in competitions most of the HoH comps are either endurance or questions. If I were concerned about threats in HoH comps I'd be looking at your Helen type players ... Or MacRae from the guys not guys like Howard

exactly! That is why I'm afraid!!! And Candace doesn't look like she could do well too!

Haven't you ever heard opposites attract!!!! And it's not where you are from, it's where you are at :)

I like Howard because he is a great strategizer. However, Amanda is better entertainment for the house. Thus, he needs to go. He would be a favorite on another season (especially one where I do not watch live feeds because he is overly boring on the feeds), but want to see members of the Goof Troop make it far.

Howard will probably go home before jury. To many people are putting his name out there. If he goes up on the block at any time, he will most likely go. If the lady he has back home forgives his playtime with Candice in the house, he will stick with her. I don't think he had any intention of getting involved with Candice. The racism pushed them together.

Howard will probably go home before jury. To many people are putting his name out there. If he goes up on the block at any time, he will most likely go. If the lady he has back home forgives his playtime with Candice in the house, he will stick with her. I don't think he had any intention of getting involved with Candice. The racism pushed them together. [/quote

He was digging her before the Racism and Candice know about this other woman. she has been joking with him about it. you can believe everything he still Spe about him and Candice he would be a fool to let her go. Also he has told her about that as well he is counting on others to believe. If you think Howard is going to go back to a woman that is still in love with her ex after being with Candice who has his back and fighting for him to stay in the house then you are cray cray

Howard will probably go home before jury. To many people are putting his name out there. If he goes up on the block at any time, he will most likely go. If the lady he has back home forgives his playtime with Candice in the house, he will stick with her. I don't think he had any intention of getting involved with Candice. The racism pushed them together.

I don't think that is true!!! In the beginning he called the girl his ex, then out of Loneliness he said to cameras he thinks he is going to marry her so that is how she became the fiancé! But then him and Candace got together! Spencer was asking him about the Two women! In which they didn't know about each other lol! They back home fighting now! But he didn't put them in a good light! Especially the ex He was talking about going back to! It was like I might as well! Right there his tone is changing! Then last night he was telling Candace I'm not with her I'm single! He might have been playing. Idk But his tone is changing!

It sounds like Howard was in marriage counseling before and it didn't work. He wanted to get married to the X is sound like she cheated on him. He said that she was still hung up on this X at the time. But he has forgiven her They work through alot! But in my opinion and this is just my opinion Things happen for reason And if Candace is not the one for him I don't think you need to take step back! He wants to pursue his dream and entertainment business so maybe he'll move away from Where is he from again!!!

Now stay tune for more updates from The big brother matchmaking edition!

Andy once again bringing up that Howard gets called to the DR too often for someone that doesn't do anything, Helen saying that the Black vote is strong in America - the minorities are going to want Howard to stay because he is a prayer-full man (at least I think that is what she said) and they will be voting for him

She has it correct about how people feel outside the BB house(in regards to racism), but she thinks that Howard has the MVP this week and he doesn't

Awww poor Helen when she was a little girl mean kids used to call her pancake face Helen :no:

I'm not trying to dismiss what you are saying because maybe it's true although I don't think it is ...

When racist type comments are said the best medicine is for the race to join together and I think Howard is the type of man that understands that we are all 1 race that being the Human Race. I'm not one to express pure anger at people like Aaryn ... Personally I think Aaryn needs to be educated not hated for her comments. I don't mean to justify her comments because they are clearly terrible things to say that goes without saying. I hear far to often comments from people mocking other races and it's truly sad and happens far to much!

If Candice or Howard wins The next HOH, McCrae and Amanda are going to be singing like a birds!!!!!! And if they get MVP too and Helen goes up???? THAT WOULD BE HUGE DRAMA AND GOOD TV! To watch them turn on each other!!!

Andy once again bringing up that Howard gets called to the DR too often for someone that doesn't do anything, Helen saying that the Black vote is strong in America - the minorities are going to want Howard to stay because he is a prayer-full man (at least I think that is what she said) and they will be voting for him

No she didn't say that!!!! Most black people I know don't watch BB! So she can't lump us all up together! I'm shock she would say this! Just because she is Asia does that mean only the Asians are going to come out strong and support her! She is really making hate politics! He's black so he automatically got all the black votes!!!! Smh!!! She should know better!!! When will these comments end!!! I tell u the only people I can tolerate right now are Howard Candace Jesse and may be Judd but he is treading! Judd is playing the game but he is pissed off at Candace for the comment she made about what she would do with her money! Lol! But I forgive he just have to let it go!

Guest 6Borders

No she didn't say that!!!! Most black people I know don't watch BB! So she can't lump us all up together! I'm shock she would say this! Just because she is Asia does that mean only the Asians are going to come out strong and support her! She is really making hate politics! He's black so he automatically got all the black votes!!!! Smh!!! She should know better!!! When will these comments end!!! I tell u the only people I can tolerate right now are Howard Candace Jesse and may be Judd but he is treading! Judd is playing the game but he is pissed off at Candace for the comment she made about what she would do with her money! Lol! But I forgive he just have to let it go!

Helen said EXACTLY that (and I was pissed off that she said it) and she is saying it right this minute!

OK I lied. I did turn on the feeds. Started listening about 12:42 BB time cam 1 or 2. some nasty stuff and boy are they ever after Howard and Candice.

OK I lied. I did turn on the feeds. Started listening about 12:42 BB time cam 1 or 2. some nasty stuff and boy are they ever after Howard and Candice.

Yeah it's like a lynch mob!!! They are all worked up over nothing!!!

I hope he wins HOH and we get to the see the whole house kiss a##. Amanda up on the block will be great!

Yes!!!!!!

I am going to veer away for a bit and say that I regret the candice/howard showmance if it can be called that. I liked them better when they were single. I hope that it works for them. Too much togetherness for me. I don't think that they are doing themselves a favor and candice just goes on about nothing way too much. Hush, candice. Please.